Complaints of Donald Trump thread

You know what just for hiring Bolton alone, that decision alone he doesn't deserve re-election. The way it turned out is just a huge "TOLD YA SO".

DanielH

Pigeon
I live in a deep blue state. Only voting in local elections now. Today was what did it for me. I've been on the fence for a couple weeks, but watching both of his SCOTUS picks cuck on trans rights (satanic) and then watching him carry water for BLM and insinuate that this Rayshard guy was killed unfairly after beating cops and then aiming a weapon at them were the last nails in the coffin. All he is doing is demoralize the right now. If he ran a real America first campaign, he could change the culture for the better even if he lost and get a lot of momentum for local elections. Now he's just proving himself to be a lame duck.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I live in a deep blue state. Only voting in local elections now. Today was what did it for me. I've been on the fence for a couple weeks, but watching both of his SCOTUS picks cuck on trans rights (satanic) and then watching him carry water for BLM and insinuate that this Rayshard guy was killed unfairly after beating cops and then aiming a weapon at him were the last nails in the coffin. All he is doing is demoralize the right now. If he ran a real America first campaign, he could change the culture for the better even if he lost and get a lot of momentum for local elections. Now he's just proving himself to be a lame duck.
A few months back I posted that we would be better off had Hillary won and gave my reasons. But even at the time I was 51% sure of it. Now I see what Trump has done in the face of Coronavirus and the BLM/Antifa reign of terror and I have no doubt in my mind we would be better off with Hillary.

I strongly support Biden. The blue pill Trump supporters need to face up to reality. And reality is NO ONE is coming to save you. If you are to save yourself and your children it is up to you. No one, especially not Trump, is going to do it for you. And with Biden at the helm the heat on the Trump base will at least be turned down by the average idiot in the street.

Trump is the guy who runs into a bar and starts a fight and then asks you to help him out. As you start to fight and take punches he runs out the door, then comes back in and sucker punches you from the blind side. At least with Biden we know we are getting someone who will sucker punch us so we are prepared for it.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
It sounds like you want fuhrer Trump. I'm still not sold on Trump 5 years(20 my dad loved trump) deep. I dont understand how people go from him being a dictator one second to not doing anything the next.
I just wanted someone who was at least competent. He isn't even that. He is a bumbling idiot who gets his own supporters in trouble and throws them under the bus at the first opportunity. See below...

The guy isn't even a clown, he is a fraud. And the quicker his base realizes it then the quicker then can start to get serious and get prepared to defend themselves and their families.

I Dont disagree. Nor agree. I'm of the opinion that none of us know and were taking wild swings.. even fast food workers play politics. To act like we knoe what is going on at the top is so ego driven

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
People seem to dislike me too when people leave out the context of that specific statement they quote.
What context? Theres too many darn examples of him sticking his foot in his mouth that you can't use a silly argument like "you're not providing context!" every single time he says something stupid when he opens his mouth or makes another lie. Heck most of the time if you provide context his words are still moronic.

What context? Theres too many darn examples of him sticking his foot in his mouth that you can't use a silly argument like "you're not providing context!" every single time he says something stupid when he opens his mouth or makes another lie. Heck most of the time if you provide context his words are still moronic.
I dont disagree at all that he is no wordsmith and hes definitely not playing "4d chess". I think hes a street smart man with a serious lack of social dynamics. But I really do think he has a good soul. I wont continue(I'll message you if you care) because it's all just speculation on all sides. Magoo

The remaining reasons the blue pill Trump fans have to still support Trump continues to decrease. Today we lost the "conservative justices" AND the "defend the 2A" arguments in one fell swoop.

I can't see how the 2nd amendment protects the right to public carry.
And Gorsuch is correct on the tranny case that the plain reading of the law as written protects them.
If you want a conservative activist court, this was a bad day. If you want the legislature to make laws and the courts to interpret them as written, that is what happened today.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I was around a lot of conservative people this weekend. And they are furious, words coming from people I have known for years I never heard before. But the problem is, they think Trump will "do something to stop this madness". I didn't want to ruin their evening, so I just let it go. But it was very disturbing. The coming situation doesn't just require you go to Wal-Mart and buy a bunch of bottled water, then go to the sporting goods store and pick up a few extra boxes of ammo, it is much deeper than that. It is the mental shift needed to realize that no one is coming for you. And Trump is the huge mental block. I now see Trump as far more dangerous to his base and Biden would be due to this.

If Trump isn't going to do anything, as he has done the last 3 and 1/2 years, at least get out of the way so the false hope that puts his base at greater risk is removed. If Trump doesn't have the courage to do anything for his base, then the best move he can make is to step down and at least give them the real future they face while they still have time to get prepared for it.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I can't see how the 2nd amendment protects the right to public carry.
And Gorsuch is correct on the tranny case that the plain reading of the law as written protects them.
If you want a conservative activist court, this was a bad day. If you want the legislature to make laws and the courts to interpret them as written, that is what happened today.
"Transgender" as it relates to sex aka gender is arguable (stupidly enough under the current dialogue) but homos are not protected by the plain wording of the law, yet the judges simply lumped them in with the transfreaks when they claimed homos were protected by nature of not being able to be fired for their "sex". :dislike:

Moreover it would not take "activist judges" to simply rule that transgenders don't exist except as mentally ill men or women, and must therefore prove on an individual basis that they were being discriminated against on the basis of their biological gender. If that's what qualifies for "activism on the bench" from the SCOTUS then God help America. This ruling basically says that a man can choose the gender of woman and then sue for being ruled out of a position running a girl guide's troop where his duties include helping 5 year old girls get changed in a swimming locker-room.

May God have mercy on us.

Meanwhile concealed carry is barely arguable against but open carry is plainly protected on a federal level. "Bear arms". It's not complicated.

Last edited: