Complaints of Donald Trump thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
"Transgender" as it relates to sex aka gender is arguable (stupidly enough under the current dialogue) but homos are not protected by the plain wording of the law, yet the judges simply lumped them in with the transfreaks when they claimed homos were protected by nature of not being able to be fored for their "sex". :dislike:

Meanwhile concealed carry is barely arguable against but open carry is plainly protected on a federal level. "Bear arms". It's not complicated.
Yes, and I didn't have the energy to argue this and I still don't, I have bigger things to deal with right now. But my point still stands, the last reason to support coward Trump is because he "appoints conservative justices who protect the 2A", is no longer valid. The "conservative" justices is just a false hope and is no real reason to vote GOP any longer.

"Transgender" as it relates to sex aka gender is arguable (stupidly enough under the current dialogue) but homos are not protected by the plain wording of the law, yet the judges simply lumped them in with the transfreaks when they claimed homos were protected by nature of not being able to be fired for their "sex". :dislike:

Moreover it would not take "activist judges" to simply rule that transgenders don't exist except as mentally ill men or women, and must therefore prove on an individual basis that they were being discriminated against on the basis of their biological gender. If that's what qualifies for "activism on the bench" from the SCOTUS then God help America. This ruling basically says that a man can choose the gender of woman and then sue for being ruled out of a position running a girl guide's troop where his duties include helping 5 year old girls get changed in a swimming locker-room.

May God have mercy on us.

Meanwhile concealed carry is barely arguable against but open carry is plainly protected on a federal level. "Bear arms". It's not complicated.
Yeah, you're right about the tranny and gay thing. I only read a quick summary before replying. After reading a bit more and thinking about the ruling, it's terrible.

The 2nd amendment is about the militia, which is defined as pretty close to all adult citizens. The Left likes to pretend it's about the National Guard, but that's clearly not the case. Some on the right try and make it purely about individual protection, but I don't think that's the case either. The most logical interpretation of the amendment is that the term "keep and bear arms" refers to militia duty. You have to be able to keep guns in your house so that you can fulfill any potential militia duty, but there's no right to carry the guns outside of that duty.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Yeah, you're right about the tranny and gay thing. I only read a quick summary before replying. After reading a bit more and thinking about the ruling, it's terrible.

The 2nd amendment is about the militia, which is defined as pretty close to all adult citizens. The Left likes to pretend it's about the National Guard, but that's clearly not the case. Some on the right try and make it purely about individual protection, but I don't think that's the case either. The most logical interpretation of the amendment is that the term "keep and bear arms" refers to militia duty. You have to be able to keep guns in your house so that you can fulfill any potential militia duty, but there's no right to carry the guns outside of that duty.
Keep = home
Bear = carry

As I've noted some time ago, if you wanted to be picky like the Left loves to be then everything in the 2A prior to "the right to..." is legally irrelevant. The text is not offered as a condition but rather an explanation, which is of no consequence legally speaking unless the plain text of the second half were at all debatable, which it is not.

The 2A might as well read "A well stocked pantry, being necessary to the survival of a hard winter, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." If you violated a law that said "a well policed pedestrian zone being necessary to the safety of the people, the right to jaywalk is hereby revoked" and your argument was "the pedestrian zone is no longer being well policed" the judge would tell you "tough luck, the intent of the law only becomes relevant if the wording of the law is vague."

Last edited:
Yes, and I didn't have the energy to argue this and I still don't, I have bigger things to deal with right now. But my point still stands, the last reason to support coward Trump is because he "appoints conservative justices who protect the 2A", is no longer valid. The "conservative" justices is just a false hope and is no real reason to vote GOP any longer.
Agreed. The whole argument of SCOTUS judges and turning federal judges pretty much is DOA now after witnessing this abortion of a decision that they made this week

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Staying with trump at this point is like being blue pilled dating a girl that cheats on you multiple times yet you keep taking her back because youre so madly in love with her.

You keep telling yourself "Dammit this is the 20th time she cheats on me, I swear next time its over for real!" Then John Boltons book comes out detailing her cheating in gruesome detail just how much of a bimbo you are dating,(despite the fact there is a whole cache of bimboness about her out on the net already because shes been passed around so much) that would throw you in the fire and laugh while you burn so long as it means she gets a little more attention or gets and ride around the CC again. All the while shes constantly looking to branch swing to a man with more money because everyone knows your girlfriend doesn't care about normal people with average incomes, only wanting to please those with big$$$$.

So now everyone knows just how pathetic your woman is but you still can't bring yourself to leave her and instead double down on defending her because you've invested so much into her and you have no other options to date. Maybe you would leave her if you had a a nice 6 or an 7 waiting for you but the only other choice you have is a creepy sleepy old lady whos a 3 so you stay with your cheating 4 who hooks up with every un-american foreign leader she can, because at least the dreams and "should have beens" of her makes you excited and gives you something to talk about.

So too afraid to be single you continue to let your girlfriend ride the foreign CC while you just watch and tell yourself its okay, rocking back and forth, SIMPing away into nothingness while you just continue to worship her P*ssy on the pedestal because you can't find any better options in front of you at the moment.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
LOL, Trump has even lost Steven Crowder. If he doesn't do something soon he might as well just not run and let someone else from the GOP run to save some face. "I was too tired" or some bullshit excuse to step out instead of getting 40 state landslide destroyed by Biden.

I heard a rumor about Steven Crowder. I'm not sure if it's credible since obviously there's a lot of Left wing types out to get him not to mention the fact that he's not exactly very popular with the people to Right of him either. Still, for anyone who pays very close attention to his physiognomy and his mannerisms I think that there may be merit to what some people are whispering about him. That being that he's an organ-donor clone for Tom Hanks which rejected the tube at a young age and was smuggled out of the lab by a sympathetic scientist working there.

Crazy, yes. But impossible? I'm not so sure.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I heard a rumor about Steven Crowder. I'm not sure if it's credible since obviously there's a lot of Left wing types out to get him not to mention the fact that he's not exactly very popular with the people to Right of him either. Still, for anyone who pays very close attention to his physiognomy and his mannerisms I think that there may be merit to what some people are whispering about him. That being that he's an organ-donor clone for Tom Hanks which rejected the tube at a young age and was smuggled out of the lab by a sympathetic scientist working there.

Crazy, yes. But impossible? I'm not so sure.
The criticism of him from those to the right of him is that he has a large audience of young adults and he uses it to mostly push main stream GOP talking points and shuts down conversation to the right of that. He is like an entertaining/funny version of Charlie Kirk.

But the gloves might have finally come off. I certainly welcome him red pilling his large audience. Better late than never.

kel

Pelican
He's very Republican, unfortunately, and a gatekeeper accordingly, but he's edgier than your average Con Inc member, and can be entertaining, and does stuff like going to confront the guy who threatened him and filmed it or doing his "prove me wrong" series which became a meme - that actually probably opened the door to a lot of people to look in another direction. We can't let perfect be the enemy of good, so while criticisms of Steven Crowder are very valid, I'm broadly pro-Crowder.

paninaro

Kingfisher
"Law & Order" tweets but can't even protect his supporters from this type of treatment at a rally he personally attended. Many were blocked from entry to the rally because of the "protesters". Trump doesn't deserve a second term. The only reason for a 2nd Trump term is to deny Trump haters their victory.

Looks like the outdoor "overflow" area was empty and they even broke down the stage before he even started:

Were "protesters" blocking people from accessing the outdoor area also?