Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The combined efforts of the police and the national guard couldn't allow for the orderly running of a political rally?

If that were the case you'd accept democracy was at stake and declare the organisations responsible to be terrorists based on the very strict legal definition of using violence to alter a political outcome. 5 minutes later you could have lawfully frozen every dollar the megacorps had given to BLMA. If they continued to provide so much as a penny to them you could freeze their assets too along with any bank who processed the transactions.

Assuming of course you weren't controlled opposition.

But apparently the tyrannical American police state is only the tyrannical American police state when Democrats are running it.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I got to three minutes.

It felt like one of those moments when you're trapped listening to an old man whose stories endlessly deviate in direction and you're trying to be nice but you know that you're going to have to break away at some point anyway because otherwise you will literally be there for hours.

That's what America has been reduced to.

330 million people trapped in a burning room with two rambling coots who have the only keys to the exit.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The reason why the energy is flat now compared to 2016 is because the right doesn't have a ball sack anymore. The energy was lit in 2016 because it had serious backbone. It was basically a massive fuck you to all the bullshit that was going on. It was exciting.

Then the right had the bright idea to try and become moderate and purge it's "extremists". And turn into the sackless pathetic thing it is now.

Just like music. It's really good at first. Then the artist sells out and it becomes shit.

Trump energy in 2016 was like a constant fist fight. Just watching idiots getting smashed in the face and humiliated, people who rightly deserved it. All the GOP losers that basically sold our country out.

Trump is not going to fire people up with any of the things he is pushing or running on right now. It's all just stuff like "lets settle down and behave". Instead of going for blood. Ok grandpa. Whatever you say. Trump and MAGA has lost it's nerve.
It is all crazy to think that Trump really believes he can win on the losing strategy he is using. He barely won, by about 110,000 votes spread across 4 battleground states. Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were all a flip of blue collar/labor union workers who voted for a man that promised to bring their jobs/job security back. Nothing has been done to help them. In Florida the demographics have changed enough so that he will lose with the same turnout.

Then you add in him cutting off this far right/young male base by doing nothing for them, and there potentially goes millions of votes.

In return he may have gained 1% of the African American vote and maybe a 3% of the Hispanic Vote, which is not nearly enough to make up for what he has lost.

The only chance he has is that people don't show up to vote for Biden and he barely slides back into office.

I have only one skill I am naturally good at, and that is reading people. I have been good at it since I was very young and I enjoy doing it and have worked hard to make myself better at it. And before 2015 I was iffy on Trump. When a man boasts that much you know he is off. Add to that his degenerate behavior, and he just never seemed like a good/honest man, or a man I would trust. But in 2015/16 he seemed to have his shit together and maybe the macho man would be what we needed to bring the pride back to the American people. But it was again all boasting/bragging and bluster, when push came to shove he was no where to be found.

I don't even think the man is a "successful" businessman. I think he is just a loud mouthed braggart who used his connections in the banking community, established by his father, to use low interest rate loans and build and empire in the last good decades of the US empire. Had he lost his bid to be President, I could see his kids losing it all. With his connections they might be kept afloat by the banking elites.

He certainly isn't the savior. I am just hoping he can buy us time until a real leader comes along. But it seems he might even have messed that simple task up for us.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
I suspect Trump knows his task is almost complete and already looking forward to slinking away to wherever the elites slink too.
The only thing up for speculation now is what his real purpose for the (((elites))) was.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I suspect Trump knows his task is almost complete and already looking forward to slinking away to wherever the elites slink too.
The only thing up for speculation now is what his real purpose for the (((elites))) was.
Listening to the most informed podcasts, they go into Trump's history, going back to his grandfather, and Trump has been connected to the deep state for a long time, probably going back to the 1970's.

Trump was just an avatar for them for decades. A successful braggart billionaire that was almost the icon for the 1980's America. A false hope and false idol. But I don't think they ever intended for him to run for President or get the American base fired up again.

So yes, like you said, the speculation is what the real intention was in his presidential run. Did Trump get fed up with being just an avatar and seeing his fellow country men be decimated by this system and spoke up and won. Or did Trump get prodded into running so brave Americans would raise their heads up only to have them chopped off so the rest of us get demoralized and put our heads back down for good.

I don't know, but the end result is the same. The psychological warfare has the same consequences, heritage Americans are demoralized beyond levels seen before.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
heritage Americans are demoralized beyond levels seen before.
I think this is likely a desired outcome. I suspect Trump was groomed and well aware of what he was getting involved in. Trump was never out to truly challenge the system. He played a good act though, had a lot of low level players shaking in their boots. Their panic certainly made it look legitimate to red America.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I think this is likely a desired outcome. I suspect Trump was groomed and well aware of what he was getting involved in. Trump was never out to truly challenge the system. He played a good act though, had a lot of low level players shaking in their boots. Their panic certainly made it look legitimate to red America.
The Trump base has never been so demoralized. If Trump goes on to lose in November there is hope we look for peaceful separation, which will never be allowed, but the Trump base will be so demoralized that even the hope for this will fade.

The Trump base will either accept their fate as 2nd class citizens with no rights in the USA, no hope of career advancement/to have a family, or they will "head for the hills" and hope to escape for a few more years.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Hard to say I guess. I mean he has placated any uprising from conservative America offering them a convincing some-what peaceful democratic solution. Im sure some are still strung along on that hope. At the end of the day most conservatives and common folk just want peace so the system being the way it is may find themselves surrendering to whomever to get it. If a genuine leader ready to actually take on the swamp and fight for the people (literally hitler) was to come it would be met with hesitation and apprehension from the now demoralized and fearful proles.

Besides his headline grabbing comments and promises Trumps actual 'conservative' politics in action seemed to be more in line with conservative inc. Complete controlled opposition doo doo

Perhaps they just wanted a rich white 'conservative' 'Christian' male Pariah to be in charge during the poo-festival or world war they were/are going to start. A Stalin like frontman figure they can pin the blame on, the capitalist Stalin.

Its unfortunately probably not something we are going to able to see or accurately predict until it comes out in the wash in the aftermath. I just hope the good people of society understand that democracy is a rigged game, peaceful political means is no longer an option, their countries institutions are completely (((pozzed))) and to seek means and like minded communities to prepare for the coming assault.

We will have to work within the new system but covert guerrilla hold outs have always proved difficult for systems of control to contain

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Well, 6K+ is 1000xs better than Biden's four people, at his rally (Owen Shroyer): https://www.bitchute.com/video/RmrdqmaJ9xnZ/

Also, here is a vid' of crazy leftists blocking an entrance to the rally (start at 30 min mark): https://banned.video/watch?id=5eee89a3c7a607002f1ea57d
The real reason is simple safety for most - also disillusionment with Trump. The ones going there mostly would have been conservative-leaning normies and they see on TV how Antifa and BLM gets to do anything to anyone who is a Trump-supporter. Why should they risk their health and life going to a rally? Violence works when the cops only protect the left and the radicals. Antifa may even trash their cars or record their license plates - in this environment they may get away with doxxing or destruction of their cars.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
We're looking at not one but many severe social dislocations in the near future. The death of the boomers worldwide. The total washout of white voting demographics in America. The total capture by the elites of all politically relevant forms of wealth. Total government/corporate domination over the labor market. Total information control over all relevant platforms. And the functional silencing of all dissent using all of the above.

I disagree that it will be viable for whites in the USA to simply knuckle under and suck it up. They seem to a have a bare minimum requirement for their children's future and they will not accept their prospects dipping below that line under any circumstance. Some nations like Rhodesia didn't have a choice because larger nations like the UK and the USA were leaning on them to give up. But who's going to lean on 150 million white people in the USA? Especially if China thinks they can help whites break away from the union and collapse Israel's Zio-golem permanently.

Everything is still up in the air.

MRAll134

Sparrow
The real reason is simple safety for most - also disillusionment with Trump. The ones going there mostly would have been conservative-leaning normies and they see on TV how Antifa and BLM gets to do anything to anyone who is a Trump-supporter. Why should they risk their health and life going to a rally? Violence works when the cops only protect the left and the radicals. Antifa may even trash their cars or record their license plates - in this environment they may get away with doxxing or destruction of their cars.
Exactly, I don't think there are many 70 year olds who want to risk a potentially life ending flu, rioters and property damage to attend a rally. I heard that there were mostly younger folk there.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
White House newsletter today:

Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Moving the Nation Toward Police Reform and Racial Justice

“In his ‘I Have a Dream’ address of August 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called for an end to the scourge of racism in the United States,” writes King’s niece, Dr. Alveda King, in the Washington Examiner.

“As President Trump works toward building a more perfect union, America can dream again. Immediately after Floyd's brutal death, Trump made clear that he is fully committed to ensuring justice will be served for George and his family—that he will not have died on that gray pavement in vain.”
Are you kidding me??

Maybe senility is kicking in but it seems Trump has forgotten who his actual voters are. Why is he so hellbent on pleasing the 0.6 of the population (8% of 13%) instead of his actual base? He's seriously letting everyone down but I guess Tulsa wasn't enough of a hint yet.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
White House newsletter today:

Are you kidding me??

Maybe senility is kicking in but it seems Trump has forgotten who his actual voters are. Why is he so hellbent on pleasing the 0.6 of the population (8% of 13%) instead of his actual base? He's seriously letting everyone down but I guess Tulsa wasn't enough of a hint yet.
I believe Trump has been told to knock of the "American workers first" nonsense and to stay within certain parameters, GOP establishment politics, or he would face expulsion or worse.

I can't image he is extremely stupid and is just being tricked by Jared. I think he has certain rules he has to play by and if he doesn't play by them he doesn't get support from the billionaire class.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
I believe Trump has been told to knock of the "American workers first" nonsense and to stay within certain parameters, GOP establishment politics, or he would face expulsion or worse.

I can't image he is extremely stupid and is just being tricked by Jared. I think he has certain rules he has to play by and if he doesn't play by them he doesn't get support from the billionaire class.
So basically controlled opposition. It's all just a big f...ing shell game. Glad I left the U.S. a few years ago because if I was still living there I'd be making active plans to emigrate.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I posted this and then there is the full video clip that is about 40 seconds long that I watched later.

I am not naturally talented at almost anything. Where as my brother is super talented and much of it came naturally then he worked hard to craft it. I often learn slow because I over complicate things and even my 40's I am working to stop doing this. I don't complain about this, because by not being good naturally and struggling, I have learned the easy way the hard lessons of life of struggle and disappointment. In fact, I would say I am blessed and so many ask why I am "so positive".

But I have always had one talent that I am very good at and I have worked to hone in on and that is reading people. I am good at it and I enjoy practicing it. And this picture of Trump, his walk, everything, this looks like a defeated man. If I had to guess, using my skill, his body language says "they will not allow me to win the way I know how to win, I am forced to put my face and name on something I do not support, this sucks".