Complaints of Donald Trump thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
So basically controlled opposition. It's all just a big f...ing shell game. Glad I left the U.S. a few years ago because if I was still living there I'd be making active plans to emigrate.
The problem becomes, "where do you go?". If you are ethnically Chinese (Han or Manchu) then you might be able to go back to China. Outside of that I think you are almost better off to stay in the USA and go to where you ethnic group has the largest presence. For white people that would be the rural areas.

If the USA goes off the skids, then most of the world will become very poor overnight. Then the real terror begins.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Yeah, 50% unemployment in an ethnic enclave is terrible situation to be in.

But 50% unemployment when you're an outsider in an ethnic enclave is much, much worse.

If you're retired then there are other problems. There's not a lot of wealth holdings that are both recession-proof and brute-force theft proof.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Yeah, 50% unemployment in an ethnic enclave is terrible situation to be in.

But 50% unemployment when you're an outsider in an ethnic enclave is much, much worse.

If you're retired then there are other problems. There's not a lot of wealth holdings that are both recession-proof and brute-force theft proof.
A few years ago I had a friend who went to Vietnam and had the time of his life. He had pictures of him with three beautiful young feminine Vietnam women who looked genuinely happy. It wasn't a "I'm hooking up with all 3 chicks" picture, he wasn't making that point, he was making the point of "in the USA I an average guy, no woman in the USA wants an average guy, in Vietnam I am above average and the women actually respect and love me".

He said to me "why don't you just move to a country like Vietnam? You have plenty of money to live the rest of your life there and not have to work." And I said, "well, because I don't think the USA will survive the rest of my life or if it does, it will lose its strength to police the globe". To which he said "well that is even more reason to move".

And I said "no, if the USA goes belly up, I will be a wealthy outsider in a country full of poor people who just got far poorer overnight." I would be a sitting duck with no help and a lot of hungry people seeing me as someone they don't need and who has things they do need to survive.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
Regardless of whether it's a good idea, we're not allowed to leave now or for the foreseeable future anyway, because there's corona-virus hiding in the grass.

I was weeks away from leaving when everything started shutting down. Now I'm just standing here holding all my useless shekels.

I think you can still get into Serbia and a few other places, maybe Ukraine. Asia is locked down though. No ones going to be fleeing to Vietnam anytime soon.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Posted in the regular Trump thread but I'm quoting it here for obvious reasons. Maybe there's some kind of nuance here that I'm not getting but if I understand correctly the President doesn't authorize any agency to enforce laws that are already on the books. This is the equivalent of a state Governor saying "I have authorized the state government to arrest anyone who commits murder. Effective immediately but may also be used for murders already committed. Big penalties! Yuge! There will be no exceptions!"

Clown world. If he's not on the take then he's definitely had his hands removed from every lever of power his office would normally afford him. All he has left is his twitter account.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Posted in the regular Trump thread but I'm quoting it here for obvious reasons. Maybe there's some kind of nuance here that I'm not getting but if I understand correctly the President doesn't authorize any agency to enforce laws that are already on the books. This is the equivalent of a state Governor saying "I have authorized the state government to arrest anyone who commits murder. Effective immediately but may also be used for murders already committed. Big penalties! Yuge! There will be no exceptions!"

Clown world. If he's not on the take then he's definitely had his hands removed from every lever of power his office would normally afford him. All he has left is his twitter account.
The people who tore down the statues are on video. They can easily be found and prosecuted. If it isn't done in the next week on a massive scale then this is any empty promise. I know he is throwing out red meat tweets, but if he doesn't back it up, he will fall even further in the polls.

Imagine being such a big ego braggart and then losing on the world stage to a man with dementia. If he doesn't do anything he deserves that fate.

john3D

America is beyond broken at this point and I think that reaches way deeper than Trump. I think it's actually the inevitable result off too much success / comfort leading to extreme degeneracy and weakness. For whatever reason that is the way humans seem to respond to excessive prosperity like the USA has experienced. Rather than leading to even more prosperity it seems to actually have a inverse effect.

There is no way you are going to salvage a situation like this with American / civic nationalism like Trump is trying to do. The majority of the population of America is far too gone to get behind something like that. It will never work in a million years. They could literally care less about American nationalism. It means absolutely nothing to them.

It might just have to get way worse before it gets any better although I'd like to think there is a alternative than that always having to be the inevitable case.

I don't anywhere near know all the answers but I know that shit is definitely not it.

Ironside

Sparrow
America is beyond broken at this point and I think that reaches way deeper than Trump. I think it's actually the inevitable result off too much success / comfort leading to extreme degeneracy and weakness. For whatever reason that is the way humans seem to respond to excessive prosperity like the USA has experienced. Rather than leading to even more prosperity it seems to actually have a inverse effect.

There is no way you are going to salvage a situation like this with American / civic nationalism like Trump is trying to do. The majority of the population of America is far too gone to get behind something like that. It will never work in a million years. They could literally care less about American nationalism. It means absolutely nothing to them.

It might just have to get way worse before it gets any better although I'd like to think there is a alternative than that always having to be the inevitable case.

I don't anywhere near know all the answers but I know that shit is definitely not it.
The solution is what Nick Griffin has talked about - separate from Sodom. Build your local community. The idea of 'saving America' is ludicrous. What is there to save? Imperialistic wars for global finance? Endless degeneracy? Crippling debt?
No, you build something new. When the Roman Empire fell you had various fiefdoms rise - there's nothing stopping that now. Get out of the idea that such solutions will be solved 'democratically'. Return of the Kings.
What you'll witness in the next 10 years is either going to be the complete and total domination of the oligarchs to create a prison planet, or the greatest biological and genetic filter imaginable. A great depression on crack + communist revolution + rampant ethnic violence + collapse of law and order.
Great kings are not born. They are forged through steel and suffering. So, position yourself so that your descendants have a chance of that.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Not read the Trump thread in a while and had a good laugh as I did. That picture of Trump with his tie off and looking angry and tired is completely ignored by some brilliant mental gymnastics. The guy had a bad night, others screwed up and they simply cannot accept the reality. Its reverse TDS.

Israel is going to cause some serious problems this July so theres that and it has the Trump admins full backing with certain conditions for the Palestinians. America is going to help support ethnic strife in another part of the world as well as its own domestic problems but because its Jews it wont matter to the Q-tards and pro-Trump crowd.

There is also absolutely no way the Dems and their masters want Biden anywhere near Trump on a podium, taking canned questions, for perhaps an hour on live TV. This engineered scamdemic will kick up another gear or something else will come along.

There is also another important factor I have noticed. Where are the large crowds of patriots fighting these white commies and those BLM thugs? 2018 is when the last serious bout of clashes occurred and they seem to have died off thanks to arrests and imprisonment for several pro-Trump supporters - with Antifa getting away with it. I have only seen these groups or gatherings of them whilst armed and in their own neighbourhoods.

It looks like they took stock of reality and understood Trump DGAF about them.

All of this is before the court cases are underway for those cops.

Biden could be a simple patsy to usher in a female POTUS via VP. I wonder if Hillary is going to come out if Biden fails before November.

Attachments

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member

I'm as skeptical as most of you but in this case I think you're black pilling. This is an authorization for Federal agencies to step in and arrest people, which is out of the purview of the local administrations. Let's see what happens.

paninaro

Kingfisher
I'm as skeptical as most of you but in this case I think you're black pilling. This is an authorization for Federal agencies to step in and arrest people, which is out of the purview of the local administrations. Let's see what happens.
Since when do Federal agencies need authorization from the President to enforce Federal law?

For example, statue defacing typically takes place on national park land if it's in DC. The US Park Police are in charge of that. If someone is vandalizing property, it's not like they've been waiting all these years for a presidential authorization to start enforcing laws on the books, have they?

I drive on some parkways that are part of the national park system and therefore patrolled by US Park Police. I'm sure they'd have a hearty laugh if I told them they can't write me a speeding ticket because the President didn't authorize them to enforce existing traffic laws.

Easy_C

Crow
There is also another important factor I have noticed. Where are the large crowds of patriots fighting these white commies and those BLM thugs? 2018 is when the last serious bout of clashes occurred and they seem to have died off thanks to arrests and imprisonment for several pro-Trump supporters - with Antifa getting away with it. I have only seen these groups or gatherings of them whilst armed and in their own neighbourhoods.
Did you see what happened in Richmond in January? Keep mind most attendees went to that event fully expecting a false flag event to cause it to turn violent.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Did you see what happened in Richmond in January? Keep mind most attendees went to that event fully expecting a false flag event to cause it to turn violent.
That was a laid back affair. If you look back to the times where large groups of Pro-Trump and Antifa goons were clashing then the difference is quite stark.

Those events aren't really happening anymore but when they do group up its all guns on show and no physical altercations. I believe these groups of pro-2A and anti-lockdown protests know their backs are against a wall and want a show of force.

The riots and protests went un-opposed in the USA.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
That was a laid back affair. If you look back to the times where large groups of Pro-Trump and Antifa goons were clashing then the difference is quite stark.

Those events aren't really happening anymore but when they do group up its all guns on show and no physical altercations. I believe these groups of pro-2A and anti-lockdown protests know their backs are against a wall and want a show of force.

The riots and protests went un-opposed in the USA.
Also, take in mind, that those protesting the lock downs were doing so within the acceptable parameters. Their argument was "let us out, we want to work and make billionaires even more money so we can make a small pittance". I don't blame them, but their message was pretty much mainstream GOP.

Now if they had been really against the system and said "we wouldn't have to work and the govt. could pay us money to stay home and be safe, if we didn't import millions of people every year, and pay welfare deadbeats to have more kids, and didn't throw away 6 trillion on endless wars for Israel", then I would guarantee Antifa would show up and be fully backed by the govt. and police.

john3D

The solution is what Nick Griffin has talked about - separate from Sodom. Build your local community. The idea of 'saving America' is ludicrous. What is there to save? Imperialistic wars for global finance? Endless degeneracy? Crippling debt?
No, you build something new. When the Roman Empire fell you had various fiefdoms rise - there's nothing stopping that now. Get out of the idea that such solutions will be solved 'democratically'. Return of the Kings.
What you'll witness in the next 10 years is either going to be the complete and total domination of the oligarchs to create a prison planet, or the greatest biological and genetic filter imaginable. A great depression on crack + communist revolution + rampant ethnic violence + collapse of law and order.
Great kings are not born. They are forged through steel and suffering. So, position yourself so that your descendants have a chance of that.
I don't think it can be solved democratically at all at this point. I don't think America is worth saving either. It clearly failed or we wouldn't be at this point. The only thing I'd be worried about is that technology and science are much more advanced now so the potential for methods of tyranny is completely different from in the past. But currently I think these things are inevitable and part of human nature. It is an inevitable cycle.

I would like to be wrong but all the evidence in my mind points to America having to die and freedom to be refreshed but only after a long period of extreme suffering.

I also believe that it is easier to drag people down than bring them up. That's another practical issue with resisting the elites. Cause it requires you to bring people up, but they have a advantage in that all they have to do is bring people down.

Where are the large crowds of patriots fighting these white commies and those BLM thugs?
What patriots?

You'd have to win a civil war with the right before you could even dream of confronting the left. The people on "our side" we have now will hang you out to dry if you step up. Is it any better to have a coward watching your back than a leftist at your throat?

I'm going to set the bar as low as humanely possible. My one request for President Trump. Basically a letter to Santa.

John Bolton in prison

I will forget everything else. You want it I want it. Just make this happen and I will faithfully support you once again.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The simple fact that the Democrats aren't screaming from the high heavens about the sheer nepotism of putting one's daughter and son-in-law in so many important roles gives the game away. 911 is correct. Kushner is tribe and therefore nothing with teeth will be brought against him. A cynic would presume that he's there quite specifically to assure the international jewry that Trump is on script and in no way a threat to their plans for the systematic destruction of European civilization.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The simple fact that the Democrats aren't screaming from the high heavens about the sheer nepotism of putting one's daughter and son-in-law in so many important roles gives the game away. 911 is correct. Kushner is tribe and therefore nothing with teeth will be brought against him. A cynic would presume that he's there quite specifically to assure the international jewry that Trump is on script and in no way a threat to their plans for the systematic destruction of European civilization.
If I were to bet, Trump does nothing and goes out with a wimper. He loses to Biden in a not so close race for one last embarrassment for this base. So then afterwards his base is not only demoralized from not getting what they want from the system they thought had their back, they are doubly demoralized because they realize they are of the unpopular opinions and they are officially now 2nd class citizens.

I almost believe this was the plan from the get go. To go out there and stir up the last remaining "red blooded Americans" get them fired up and then pull the rug out from under them in the most embarrassing/degrading 4 year fashion. Make them really question their beliefs and way of life. Make them feel demoralized and weak.

I don't say this because Trump has done nothing in 3 and 1/2 years. I say this because Trump has done nothing in 3 and 1/2 years AND I listened to a podcast that did a deep dive on his families history. Trump was likely picked to do this years ago. Then the powers that be had an argument about how to handle the remaining red blooded Americans. Squash them at the polls in 2016 with their girl Hillary, or get their hopes up for one last crash with a NY Democrat tied to the Clintons for years on end. Either way they win and just let the chips fall where they may.

Now here we are. 2020, do the elites really care who wins this election? Will anything change for them? I hope Trump proves me wrong but I am not putting any belief into it happening.