Complaints of Donald Trump thread

It didn't really dawn on me this hard until today, but Trump / MAGA is basically the left and globo homo, maybe minus some hard hitting LAW AND ORDER tweets.

At this point we have a gay black republican lecturing us about God. I'm sorry, what?

Are people just really this stupid? Conservatives and MAGA really will fall for anything.

The right at this point is the party of women, blacks, gays, latinos, etc. Wouldn't really surprise me if they run a right wing tranny soon.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

It didn't really dawn on me this hard until today, but Trump / MAGA is basically the left and globo homo, maybe minus some hard hitting LAW AND ORDER tweets.

At this point we have a gay black republican lecturing us about God. I'm sorry, what?

Are people just really this stupid? Conservatives and MAGA really will fall for anything.

The right at this point is the party of women, blacks, gays, latinos, etc. Wouldn't really surprise me if they run a right wing tranny soon.
To answer your question... They are not stupid. They have a good moral compass and know right from wrong.

Their problem is they have bee lied to by their leaders (politicians, teachers, preachers) for their entire lives. The TV has them brainwashed into believing things that are not factual in the least. And worst of all they have lived a life of complete comfort, so they turn to comfort to bail them out. "Someone will get mad and do something about this." "Trump will come through for us".

As things get worse hopefully they turn off Fox News and go online to find real thought leaders. If they don't, they will never take the steps needed to protect their families.

I almost believe this was the plan from the get go. To go out there and stir up the last remaining "red blooded Americans" get them fired up and then pull the rug out from under them in the most embarrassing/degrading 4 year fashion. Make them really question their beliefs and way of life. Make them feel demoralized and weak.
Intentional or not, that's the direction this is going. The result will possibly be the same. Anyone who's spoken up and resisted is left with a giant target on their back.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
The simple fact that the Democrats aren't screaming from the high heavens about the sheer nepotism of putting one's daughter and son-in-law in so many important roles gives the game away. 911 is correct. Kushner is tribe and therefore nothing with teeth will be brought against him. A cynic would presume that he's there quite specifically to assure the international jewry that Trump is on script and in no way a threat to their plans for the systematic destruction of European civilization.
People may cite JFK and RFK as an example of nepotism, but at least in that case, before RFK became his brother's attorney general, he had a fairly extensive and credible history both as a lawyer and a politician, in fact I don't recall people claiming he was grossly unqualified for the job, just that it looked bad to be bringing on his brother.

Furthermore, RFK was JUST the attorney general, he wasn't put in charge of JFK's foreign policy, or his public health initiatives, or any other of the litany of things that Jared and Ivanka have a ridiculous amount of influence over.

I mentioned before, back in early 2015 I personally saw Jared speak to a few hundred of us in a rather candid Q&A. I had no idea who he was at the time (who the hell did?) and he was basically just known for being Ivanka's hubby. I remember thinking, and even publicly remarking, about what a stuck up douche he sounded like, and how remarkably un-insightful anything he said was.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
What patriots?

You'd have to win a civil war with the right before you could even dream of confronting the left. The people on "our side" we have now will hang you out to dry if you step up. Is it any better to have a coward watching your back than a leftist at your throat?
That was my point. 2018 had a fair few fights between groups of MAGA vs ANTIFA. 2019 and 2020? Barely anything except some on the Trump side getting hit with the book by a NY prosecutor.

All we're seeing now is armed conservatives/Trump supporters in their suburbs eyeballing anyone who participates in a peaceful protest. The MSM wanted some of them to pop off with the boogaloo propaganda ready to go.

We have still to see the court cases come through and the summer months. Its a long way till November.

To answer your question... They are not stupid. They have a good moral compass and know right from wrong.

Their problem is they have bee lied to by their leaders (politicians, teachers, preachers) for their entire lives. The TV has them brainwashed into believing things that are not factual in the least. And worst of all they have lived a life of complete comfort, so they turn to comfort to bail them out. "Someone will get mad and do something about this." "Trump will come through for us".

As things get worse hopefully they turn off Fox News and go online to find real thought leaders. If they don't, they will never take the steps needed to protect their families.
Idiots is what they are so that is exactly what I will call them.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I don't know what the hell the GOP stands for now. That's the biggest issue. Trump is a worn down man but the GOP as a whole as no plan and no spin. Which of them is stepping up and taking a stand vs the radical leftist? They are simply nowhere to be seen.

What neither I nor anyone else has the answer to is how large the so called silent majority is right now. Things have gotten so bad people might not be taking any chances whatsoever to allow their potential Trump backing identity to be revealed. We saw the turnout in 2016. But since then the attacks on the right, the doxing, the losing jobs, the physical assaults, the ruined reputations suggest the base may very well still be there, and some. It's just that the climate is so much worse than 2016 in which to reveal your voting intentions.

There's a very blurry line right now. How many will blame the current protests/riots/destruction on Trump's inaction vs how many will look at the out of control left and be fearful of the compounding effect if they're in charge.

In 2016 it was more of a vote for Trump and what he promised to do. He has largely failed. But I'm unconvinced at this point 2020 won't be a vote against the radical left and by defacto, for Trump.

Also the debates can turn this thing quickly. There's a reason Basement Biden will rarely get on camera unscripted.
The GOP is the false opposition. If you watch sports, the GOP is the Washington Generals, the team of professional basketball players who get paid money to lose to the Harlem Globetrotters (Democrats) as they entertain children.

Just look at who the big donors are for each party, that is all that matters. And they pretty much agree on almost everything (open borders, destruction of the middle class, expansion of imperial military control, destruction of history so people become atomized consumers, etc.).

This isn't a criticism of Trump, this is my concern in answering the questions about "what does the GOP stand for". If you want to know look at their big donors (Adelson, Koch, Singer, etc.).

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
This probably needs to go into the Donald Trump thread, but I am not certain. It isn't a complaint, it is simply Trump's actions. This tells me Trump doesn't want to win. He is a thin skinned egomaniac who has had more hate and anger flung at him in the last 3 and 1/2 years than he can likely handle. I think he really thought he could make people happy, improve their lives, and sell out to the globalist banking elites. He now realizes it isn't possible and just wants out.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Imagine running against a candidate with provable corruption (sounds familiar) and not have the guy pounded by the AG, a man hired to do exactly that - drain the swamp. Every single pro-Trump guy thrown into prison and financially ruined was slam-dunked at the speed of sound so I dont want to hear the excuse "wheels of justice turn slowly".

When it was against HRC he had the benefit of the doubt but now? Well she is still walking, Bidens son isn't in prison, hardly any American could give a concrete answer on the Ukrainian deal and now we have the Demorat voter base going nuts across the board.

More than 4 years of deplatforming and jailing of people pro-Trump, with the majority during his first term and only now things are a problem? This whole censoring of dissenting opinion is kicking up a couple of gears now because the (((financiers))) of Big Corps are pulling funding from faceberg and twatter, giving them the greenlight to ban anyone who isn't a lunatic espousing the same narrative.

And now we have the chosen Jew, Jared Kushner himself leading the way on the Trump Train as conductor. Holy shit if you are not blackpilled yet you're going to be.

Israel is going to light a fire under Trumps ass in July and they need to do it because the Trump Admin gave their backing for their Annex plans and the other cabal group might not want to provide white American Goys for the slaughter if Trump doesn't get in.

rainy

Woodpecker
Why did he retweet one of his supporters yelling "white power"?

In the grande scheme of things it's one person yelling it. But given the current climate, why continue to hand the opposition such gifts to run against you?

The staunch conservatives and staunch Dems are locked in with who they're voting for. It's the independents which will decide this election. Why be so careless as to give them reason not to vote with the GOP.

And Trump new it was a mistake. Hence he deleted the tweet a few hours later.

He's done nothing to protect and support those who voted for him. And with violent leftists running the streets, he does not help those who will vote for him by retweeting a person voting for him yelling such crap.

8ball

Kingfisher
The convention is in august, trump needs to figure out what he is going to run on and what the next 4 years will be about, it can't just be "Vote for me, the other guys are crazy!"

He needs something more. He basically needs a refresh in his campaign, we are coming up on July now and its full election season regardless of the pandemic. The last 3-4 months in an American election are not about Governing, they are 100% about campaigning. The whole china thing isn't really working, nobody cares with this high an unemployment rate and its too late for things to turn around by early NOV.

He needs to strike the right balance of convincing his supporters why they should trust him again, painting his opponent as clearly not mentally fit and laying out his plan for the next 4 years.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Why did he retweet one of his supporters yelling "white power"?

In the grande scheme of things it's one person yelling it. But given the current climate, why continue to hand the opposition such gifts to run against you?

The staunch conservatives and staunch Dems are locked in with who they're voting for. It's the independents which will decide this election. Why be so careless as to give them reason not to vote with the GOP.

And Trump new it was a mistake. Hence he deleted the tweet a few hours later.

He's done nothing to protect and support those who voted for him. And with violent leftists running the streets, he does not help those who will vote for him by retweeting a person voting for him yelling such crap.
I doubt he even watched it with sound. When I play twitter videos they're muted by default.

You think he'd have the sense not to retweet a video at all considering what could slip through the cracks like that.

Assuming it wasn't deliberate.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump; asks Interpol to help :laughter:

If Trump loses it would be funny to see the Democrats hand him over. If Trump is going to throw his base under the bus and then back up after driving over them, to drive over them one more time, then it would be a fitting end.

It will never happen, the globalists will protect their own, especially against Iran.