Complaints of Donald Trump thread

kel

Pelican
If Trump loses it would be funny to see the Democrats hand him over. If Trump is going to throw his base under the bus and then back up after driving over them, to drive over them one more time, then it would be a fitting end.

It will never happen, the globalists will protect their own, especially against Iran.
I cant find it now, but I saw a tweet from someone saying that Trump's last tweet will be.

"I can't believe sleepy Joe Biden is having having me arrested.

I never had Hillary arrested.

Unfair!"

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Further to my points on the previous page about deplatforming those who dont subscribe to the woke communist mindset or dare to be pro conservative talking points with some clout, the channels of American Renaissance and Stefan Molyneux and others have been purged off of youtube.

But dont worry we have Ben Shapiro, TP USA and that "based" white damsel Lauren Southern to give us talking points on the coming election, or soon to be non-election. I cant wait to find out what opinions I should be allowed to hear from the very mouths of my enemies.

I am sure Trump will tweet about this.

Surely.

durangotang

Pelican
The Lone Warrior?

Does our Lone Warrior president realize that he is in charge of an army of justice in the FBI and DoJ? This is the kind of crap someone posts when they are heroically fighting alone against all odds. This is not what you want your president, commander in chief, and head of the countries law enforcement to tweet. Can you imagine Napoleon or even George Washington tweeting "THE LONE WARRIOR"? Or to bring things closer to home, and give credit where credit is due, can you even imagine Obama tweeting "THE LONE WARRIOR" while right wing white identity groups attack his supporters?

paninaro

Kingfisher
Why did he retweet one of his supporters yelling "white power"?

In the grande scheme of things it's one person yelling it. But given the current climate, why continue to hand the opposition such gifts to run against you?
I think he did it because he knew they would seize on it, and it would distract from his failures of getting coronavirus under control. The US is hitting record numbers of new infections every day, while rates plummet in Europe.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I was weeks away from leaving when everything started shutting down. Now I'm just standing here holding all my useless shekels.

I think you can still get into Serbia and a few other places, maybe Ukraine. Asia is locked down though. No ones going to be fleeing to Vietnam anytime soon.
Well, looks like there's only one thing to do.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The next few months are the most important of his tenure and he's nowhere to be seen.

Cernovich, who has become an annoying self-promotionist, did bring up a good point today. Does Trump realize if he loses he and all those around him will be indicted in 2021?
Trump's family has been well connected going back to at least his dad. So Trump and his family will be fine. The MAGA people who put their necks on the line for him might have a rough future ahead of them.

Good read.

‘Trump has a Jared problem,’ is how one conservative activist who works with the White House on immigration puts it. ‘Jared is a total fuck-up. Everything he touches turns to lead.’ Others groan about ‘four more years of Jared’ should the President be re-elected in November.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
With Kushner heading Trump's re-election campaign, it explains why we are seeing pro-MAGA/pro-Trump Republican candidates defeating GOP incumbents. Trump is clearly getting bad advice from Kushner on endorsing anti-Trump/anti-MAGA candidates over pro-Trump/pro-MAGA candidates.

DanielH

Pigeon
My opinion on Trump is summed up by the scene in Step Brothers where they go in for a groundskeeping (or similar) job interview wearing tuxes which at first entertains the interviewer until the one brother farts and the interviewer says "Now the tuxes seem kinda messed up"

I feel stupid for not realizing the early tells that Trump would be a feckless tweeting megalomaniac, such as when he held up the pride flag. He was a snake all along and even told us the snake parable at rally after rally. They love giving tells like that.

DanielH

Pigeon
Looks like Trump supporters are turning on Jared enough to make videos about him. I just hope they realize Donald is 100% in agreement with Jared and Jared is just his scapegoat when he doesn't follow through on his promises.

My God, I shouldn't be surprised, but it really does astonish me that Republicans think tax rates are even in the top 10 of people's concerns right now. They couldn't be more off base. Their voters have become second class citizens under their watch and they talk about tax cuts and healthcare and making excuses for our country's once great past.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
Looks like Trump supporters are turning on Jared enough to make videos about him. I just hope they realize Donald is 100% in agreement with Jared and Jared is just his scapegoat when he doesn't follow through on his promises.

At least there is some growing public awareness that Jared is not one to be trusted near the helm of this country (or really at the board of any powerful corporation). Other than the weird sex parties, there probably isn't a whole lot of difference between Jared Kushner & Ghislaine Maxwell. Both hail from wealthy Jewish white collar crime families. Kushner was featured a few months ago in a pretty decent NetFlix special that highlighted the slumlord practices of his family's real estate empire in the East Coast. Maxwell of course was heavily featured in the recent Jeffrey Epstein special as well.

kazz

Kingfisher
Good read.

I didnt even know this, its not his company, how is Trump even allowed to give his son inlaw a job at all let alone something as important as what he has given him, wouldnt this be illeagal? Thats a huge conflict of interest.

Kushner doenst have the experience or training to be doing this.

Over the past six months I have been thinking I wanted to believe Trump was something he is not and I blinded myself to this.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
At least there is some growing public awareness that Jared is not one to be trusted near the helm of this country (or really at the board of any powerful corporation). Other than the weird sex parties, there probably isn't a whole lot of difference between Jared Kushner & Ghislaine Maxwell. Both hail from wealthy Jewish white collar crime families. Kushner was featured a few months ago in a pretty decent NetFlix special that highlighted the slumlord practices of his family's real estate empire in the East Coast. Maxwell of course was heavily featured in the recent Jeffrey Epstein special as well.
Jared Kushner's dad, who spent time in a Federal Prison for money laundering, had some very strange sexual relationships and it was used as blackmail against his own brother, or vice versa.

Kushner's family is probably just as questionable.