Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Looks like Trump supporters are turning on Jared enough to make videos about him. I just hope they realize Donald is 100% in agreement with Jared and Jared is just his scapegoat when he doesn't follow through on his promises.

Oh noes. They're going to tax the middle class.

Wait a minute...

Where's the middle class?

Hello? Anyone there?

Oh well. I guess they don't exist anymore, so nobody has to worry about Biden taxing them.

DanielH

Robin
I think Israel called off the Annex plans because it was too hot to handle for the US at the moment. Bibi wanted it now as he wasn't sure Trump might get another term though. Maybe they know something we dont on that matter.
This is a great point. That's why I was surprised when I heard they were going to attempt that annexation. Did they really think we would be strong enough to support them when they declare war on all Arabs and Palestinians? Guess not.

Easy_C

Crow
I t probably was. Notice how the hype for BLM evaporated overnight the moment they started talking about Israel and protesting in front of the houses of dem politicians + bankers.

For the future: I think if we ever get organized, sending our more soy-infected types over to infiltrate and subtly steer attention toward protesting rich white people + harping on how Muslims are opporessed by Israel is a good way to undermine their movement.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
MN asking for hall a billion dollars in fed aid. Trump needs to tell them where to go. Cant have these degenrates allowing riots and looting to take place, telling the cops to stand down and then begging for aid.

Fuck right off.

These are the sorts of things Trump can crush and show to people he wants to sway to his cause. Do not allow these Dems and commies to get away with it.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I think Trump is doing his silly little rally, with no energy and talking about the "evil demonrats" whom will run this country top to bottom thanks to his immigration plans in front of Mount Rushmore as one more kick in the gut to his supporters. Once he loses or is eventually out of office, the left will take over and destroy Mount Rushmore. And it will be even more demoralizing to Trump's base as they can now tie Trump directly to it.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I think Trump is doing his silly little rally, with no energy and talking about the "evil demonrats" whom will run this country top to bottom thanks to his immigration plans in front of Mount Rushmore as one more kick in the gut to his supporters. Once he loses or is eventually out of office, the left will take over and destroy Mount Rushmore. And it will be even more demoralizing to Trump's base as they can now tie Trump directly to it.
Looks like I am not the only one thinking this way. Trump has thrown his base under the bus for 3 and 1/2 straight years, why not put a bigger target on Mount Rushmore and he can laugh with Hillary and Sorors from the top of his skyscraper when the Democrats tear it down in 3 years.

If Trump just wants to pimp and preen, he should get the heck out now and let someone else run. Right now he is not only an embarassement but an outright insult to ordinary patriotic americans.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Trump has 4 months to prove me wrong and I'm not holding my breath. At this point I think Trump was a Manchurian candidate who was run to get the few remaining patriots to rise their head up just enough to be exposed and ousted from society/power. He got people to become too confident and too calm by thinking someone in DC was fighting for them. So they went out and spoke up, and they had speeches and marches and rallies. And in the end they got beaten down, spit on, urine thrown at them, maced, and then afterwards they were either fired from their job or put into prison.

The rest of his base now knows to shut up and don't show any pride in yourself or your nation. Message received loud and clear. Trump's base, the conservative base that largely derives from the founding stock, is completely demoralized like never before. And all it will take to break their will, to crush them into dust, is for Trump to lose to a man with dementia and then have all of Trump's approved statues/monuments, torn down.

War is largely psychological and this is a massive psychological move pulled on the conservative base. Who will know to shut up and comply while they are treated like 2nd class citizens in the country their ancestors founded for them to flourish. In a few more generations they will be long gone, as will everyone across the globe who wanted western 1st world values.

Game. Set. Match. Trump was the perfect man for the job.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Trump goes up there and runs his big mouth off in front of Mount Rushmore, meanwhile the people who defended their private property from trespassers are dealing with this at the very same time.
This is a prime example of the fact that when the time comes, you need to be ready to put your own ass on the line to defend your neighbor in the hope that they will do the same for you. There are many things that could be done to disperse that mob, but they cannot be done by the targets of the mob.

Flank. Engage. Disappear. Repeat.

You will band together or this will be your fate.

Even the dog knows they're screwed.