Complaints of Donald Trump thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Every single negative article Its My Time can find he disseminates. Whats the purpose of this Saul?
There are two types of negative Trump articles. The first being those from the left, from shitbag globalist journalists and their ilk. The second are from the right/3rd position, which correctly research and identify Trump's failings.

I don't share the first type of articles because they are just blue pill lies and propaganda.

I share a lot of the 2nd kind because they are the real red pill. And it was one thing to see purple pill posters here last year, but this has gone into hyper drive and if you want your family to survive what is coming you must be ready to take the red pill now. And the red pill is that until Trump actually does something, he is nothing more than the guy putting a target on us and our families by acting bombastic and starting fights, then walking away and letting us take the beating.

Why do I do it? I don't know. Probably a mix of love for this community to have the information they need and love for other people like us so that this community will share with them so the message spreads. Probably partially out of frustration that people are still buying this act. If Trump wants to actually do something, then I will fully support him. But empty rhetoric not only does us no good, it puts us in greater harms way.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
This is a prime example of the fact that when the time comes, you need to be ready to put your own ass on the line to defend your neighbor in the hope that they will do the same for you. There are many things that could be done to disperse that mob, but they cannot be done by the targets of the mob.

Flank. Engage. Disappear. Repeat.

You will band together or this will be your fate.

Even the dog knows they're screwed.
An incredibly hard-hitting photo, even worse than the farm murder gore simply because the entire context is present together. Thanks for linking this.

There are two types of negative Trump articles. The first being those from the left, from shitbag globalist journalists and their ilk. The second are from the right/3rd position, which correctly research and identify Trump's failings.

I don't share the first type of articles because they are just blue pill lies and propaganda.

I share a lot of the 2nd kind because they are the real red pill. And it was one thing to see purple pill posters here last year, but this has gone into hyper drive and if you want your family to survive what is coming you must be ready to take the red pill now. And the red pill is that until Trump actually does something, he is nothing more than the guy putting a target on us and our families by acting bombastic and starting fights, then walking away and letting us take the beating.

Why do I do it? I don't know. Probably a mix of love for this community to have the information they need and love for other people like us so that this community will share with them so the message spreads. Probably partially out of frustration that people are still buying this act. If Trump wants to actually do something, then I will fully support him. But empty rhetoric not only does us no good, it puts us in greater harms way.
I ended up watching a few minutes of his speech. I groaned when he said "Mt. Rushmore will never be defaced," because now it's going to be the #1 target the second he's out of office. They're probably going to blow it up, with wide grins on their faces, and play the clip of him saying that before the footage of its destruction. It's going to be very effective propaganda for the demonic left unless Trump makes a serious turn-around in his approach and actually does things instead of just saying things.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I didn't watch Trump's speech at Mount Rushmore, but people put up the transcript online. What a disaster. Not only more empty rhetoric, but empty GOP rhetoric that has caused the mess we are in. Lying about MLK, ignoring our true great past, and then calling the left "fascist". What a complete bozo, what a loser. I would expect such an empty speech from Dubya or Lindsey Graham.

Then he claims he will do something about the tearing down of statues and talks about how great Columbus was and a few hours later a Columbus statue was torn down and nothing was done about it.

All it was, was a target on Mount Rushmore so that when Trump's invasion immigration policy hands the country over to Democrats they can then blow it up and laugh in the face of Trump's demoralized base.

monsquid

Kingfisher
Trump keeps touting the stock market but few Americans benefit from stocks, especially individual stocks. Yes, some middle class Americans have 401k's and index funds but the market capitalization of those pale in comparison to what the 1% own. Trump also snuck tax breaks for the ultra rich into the Cares Act. Guess who benefits the most from these obscure tax breaks? The ultra wealthy.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Trump keeps touting the stock market but few Americans benefit from stocks, especially individual stocks. Yes, some middle class Americans have 401k's and index funds but the market capitalization of those pale in comparison to what the 1% own. Trump also snuck tax breaks for the ultra rich into the Cares Act. Guess who benefits the most from these obscure tax breaks? The ultra wealthy.
I am not sure what would be different if Jeb! would have won. We could all debate that for ages, but I am not going to be convinced the results would have been much different.

DanielH

Robin
I didn't watch Trump's speech at Mount Rushmore, but people put up the transcript online. What a disaster. Not only more empty rhetoric, but empty GOP rhetoric that has caused the mess we are in. Lying about MLK, ignoring our true great past, and then calling the left "fascist". What a complete bozo, what a loser. I would expect such an empty speech from Dubya or Lindsey Graham.

Then he claims he will do something about the tearing down of statues and talks about how great Columbus was and a few hours later a Columbus statue was torn down and nothing was done about it.

All it was, was a target on Mount Rushmore so that when Trump's invasion immigration policy hands the country over to Democrats they can then blow it up and laugh in the face of Trump's demoralized base.
The speech itself was strange as it seemed like he was struggling to read the teleprompter.

I've talked to several older people 60+ who have bragged to me that yes, the country will collapse, but at least it will be after they die (this latter claim will likely prove false) and they get to spend their retirement money. Both the guys I have in mind own businesses and one boasts that they get stimulus money although they didn't need it, which is actually true for both of them. Whatever comes after 2020, we cannot rely on boomer conservatives for anything, not even money or token support, because that severs their connection with the Beast system. Trump is the epitome of this archetype. The country right now is 62% white. When you look at only younger generations who are already in the minority, and then take out the liberal self hating whites, we truly are a tiny minority. We need to form real life communities as soon as possible. There will be no lower "s" savior for us.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The speech itself was strange as it seemed like he was struggling to read the teleprompter.

I've talked to several older people 60+ who have bragged to me that yes, the country will collapse, but at least it will be after they die (this latter claim will likely prove false) and they get to spend their retirement money. Both the guys I have in mind own businesses and one boasts that they get stimulus money although they didn't need it, which is actually true for both of them. Whatever comes after 2020, we cannot rely on boomer conservatives for anything, not even money or token support, because that severs their connection with the Beast system. Trump is the epitome of this archetype. The country right now is 62% white. When you look at only younger generations who are already in the minority, and then take out the liberal self hating whites, we truly are a tiny minority. We need to form real life communities as soon as possible. There will be no lower "s" savior for us.
I think there will be a leader. This extreme situation is pushing men to go beyond their normal expected behavior and is making hero's out of them. I think eventually a higher IQ, though not too high IQ (110 to 135) military veteran who listens/learns/associated with the Alt-Right will step forward. He will not step forward because he wants to be the leader, he will step forward through a courageous act and be thrust into the role. At least I hope this is what plays out.

But what I do know is that the answer doesn't come from the GOP, conservative/reactionary policies, capitalism, or any of the other Reaganomics nonsense we have been brainwashed to believe. The next step is to leave the urban areas and set down roots and then try to build our own infrastructure of connections and financing. And this is a very big step.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
I ended up watching a few minutes of his speech. I groaned when he said "Mt. Rushmore will never be defaced," because now it's going to be the #1 target the second he's out of office. They're probably going to blow it up, with wide grins on their faces, and play the clip of him saying that before the footage of its destruction. It's going to be very effective propaganda for the demonic left unless Trump makes a serious turn-around in his approach and actually does things instead of just saying things.
Not only that, but what a hill for Trump's ideology to die on (bear with me and pretend Trump has an ideology).
I have no love for Mount Rushmore. I actually think it's really "weird and creepy" to borrow a phrase from millennial girls, to enshrine one's face on a mountain side like that. Not even Stalin or Mao went that far, and they loved seeing images of themselves everywhere.

Who is on Mount Rushmore? George Washington. I won't go in to criticisms of him here. We can set him aside as the first president and agree that the memorandum of the first political leader is important in any nation, though there is plenty to critique him for.

Jefferson I have a strong admiration for, and he would be aghast at the idea of chiseling his face into a mountainside.

Teddy Roosevelt, lover of nature and our first conservation president, who protected public lands from destruction. I'm pretty sure would be pretty pissed about the idea of destroying a mountain to put his photograph on it. What better way to spit on the legacy of the president who protected millions of acres of land for public preservation than by destroying a mountain to put his image on it.

And then we have Lincoln.
The great destroyer. The greatest tyrant to hold office in America. Expanded central bank fiat money. Violated habeas corpus. Arrested and imprisoned citizens without trial, years later inspiring the Patriot Act and other despicable ideas. Ordered US Marshalls to arrest the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court when they ruled against his actions suspending the writ of habeas corpus. Instituted censorship and shuttered 300 newspapers in the north so that he could wage war and tyranny, breaking laws with impunity while the press had no ability to inform or fight him. He sent in troops to destroy printing presses. Imprisoned editors and about 20,000 other political prisoners without trial for the duration of. the war. Even from a blindingly patriotic view of the nostalgia of the "good" years of America, Lincoln was the one figure who destroyed the checks and balances and led us to the corrupt empire that we are today. And one of the most publicly racist presidents ever.
I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality ... I will add to this that I have never seen, to my knowledge, a man, woman, or child who was in favor of producing a perfect equality, social and political, between negroes and white men.
So racist he had never even seen a misguided *child* once in his life who had the insane idea to imagine that blacks and whites could get along together.

This obscure monument in an overlooked state on the border of Canada, a weird enshrinement of cult of personality, is where our line in the sand is drawn. I won't shed a tear when these men's faces are removed and the mountain goes back to being the enormous rock it always was. But this is not even where the focus is. Trump is creating this monument as a target, when really what the masses want is to destroy anything great, cultural, historic, or white in any way.

Last edited:

DanielH

Robin
Not only that, but what a hill for Trump's ideology to die on (bear with me and pretend Trump has an ideology).
I have no love for Mount Rushmore. I actually think it's really "weird and creepy" to borrow a phrase from millennial girls, to enshrine one's face on a mountain side like that. Not even Stalin or Mao went that far, and they loved seeing images of themselves everywhere.

Who is on Mount Rushmore? George Washington. I won't go in to criticisms of him here. We can set him aside as the first president and agree that the memorandum of the first political leader is important in any nation, though there is plenty to critique him for.

Jefferson I have a strong admiration for, and he would be aghast at the idea of chiseling his face into a mountainside.

Teddy Roosevelt, lover of nature and our first conservation president, who protected certain lands from destruction. I'm pretty sure would be pretty pissed about the idea of destroying a mountain to put his photograph on it. What better way to spit on the legacy of the president who protected millions of acres of land for public preservation than by destroying a mountain to put his image on it.

The great destroyer. The greatest tyrant to hold office in America. Expanded central bank fiat money. Violated habeas corpus. Arrested and imprisoned citizens without trial, years later inspiring the Patriot Act and other despicable ideas. Ordered US Marshalls to arrest the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court when they ruled against his actions suspending the writ of habeas corpus. Instituted censorship and shuttered 300 newspapers in the north so that he could wage war and tyranny, breaking laws with impunity while the press had no ability to inform or fight him. He sent in troops to destroy printing presses. Imprisoned editors and about 20,000 other political prisoners without trial for the duration of. the war. Even from a blindingly patriotic view of the nostalgia of the "good" years of America, Lincoln was the one figure who destroyed the checks and balances and led us to the corrupt empire that we are today. And one of the most publicly racist presidents ever.

So racist he had never even seen a misguided *child* once in his life who had the insane idea to imagine that blacks and whites could get along together.

This obscure monument in an overlooked state on the border of Canada, a weird enshrinement of cult of personality, is where our line in the sand is drawn. I won't shed a tear when these men's faces are removed and the mountain goes back to being the enormous rock it always was. But this is not even where the focus is. Trump is creating this monument as a target, when really what the masses want is to destroy anything great, cultural, historic, or white in any way.
South Dakota does not border Canada and denigrating our nation's founders or presupposing their opinions of a monument after they died isn't going to win you any points with anyone. What am I supposed to tell my future kids? We already have virtually no national heroes, past or present, that are "acceptable." Criticize Trump for being all bark and no bite, not for standing in front of one of the last vestiges of my nation's history.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
South Dakota does not border Canada and denigrating our nation's founders or presupposing their opinions of a monument after they died isn't going to win you any points with anyone. What am I supposed to tell my future kids? We already have virtually no national heroes, past or present, that are "acceptable." Criticize Trump for being all bark and no bite, not for standing in front of one of the last vestiges of my nation's history.
Please do not ever, in any way, insinuate to your children or anyone you care about that Lincoln was a good leader or hero.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Teddy Roosevelt, lover of nature and our first conservation president, who protected public lands from destruction. I'm pretty sure would be pretty pissed about the idea of destroying a mountain to put his photograph on it. What better way to spit on the legacy of the president who protected millions of acres of land for public preservation than by destroying a mountain to put his image on it.

Damnation I love Lincoln because of ALL he did to save the Union despite the British Empires funding the CSA breakaway. Lincoln was our first true Red Pill President a role model for President Trump who is also risking his life, family and fortunes to save my beloved United States of America!

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
President Kushner thought of Jeff Sessions as a "racist". No wonder he had his secretary fire him.
It seems the Kushner rumors are true. He really does seem to be running the White House. If Bill Clinton was our first black president, then it seems Donald is our first Jewish one.

The weird thing is, if we take Trump's side in this, ok Sessions screwed him over a bit by recusing himself from the loony Russia investigation. One can argue he should have defended his boss, particularly if there was no dirt there and Sessions knew it, which seems to be the case, as nothing nefarious has come out of endless Russian investigations.

But as betrayals go, this was a fairly mild one. Really just a failure to stand up and defend the guy, rather than a blatant backstabbing. And Trump has had dozens and dozens of close confidents and cabinet members stab him in the back, call him names (Rex Tillerson called him a fucking moron while serving as his Secretary of State), oppose his policies, refuse to implement his orders, and yet the most resentment is saved for Sessions, one of Trumps first and biggest fans, for simply being not enthusiastic enough. Surely there was some sort of clash of personalities stemming from their New York and Alabama backgrounds, because otherwise it just doesn't make any sense.

Unless Trump really does just play golf and watch TV all day and leave the decisions to President Kushner.

Can you suggest a book or two on these information/sources?

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
Can you suggest a book or two on these information/sources?
When In The Course of Human Events by Charles Adams is the most recent book I've read which touches on Lincoln and the War of Northern Aggression. As I recall, it was more a book arguing for the right of secession and the reasons the south did so (which were at best, only tangentially related to slavery if at all).

I think most of my knowledge of Lincoln comes from a mix of southern historians, libertarians who rightly view him as one of the biggest expanders of the executive, and some more recent alt-right historical deep dives. Here is a Lew Rockwell article on Lincoln:

But it looks like there is a new book out on Lincoln, just published this year. I'll have to check it out:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Damnation I love Lincoln because of ALL he did to save the Union despite the British Empires funding the CSA breakaway. Lincoln was our first true Red Pill President a role model for President Trump who is also risking his life, family and fortunes to save my beloved United States of America!
Looks around America in 2020...

1 in 3 working aged Americans are out of work.
Another 1 in 2 working aged Americans are making less per COL than they did in the same job 20 years ago or are stuck in the Gig Economy
Yet we are still importing nearly 2 million people every year legally.
Healthcare is out of reach for nearly 1/2 the country.
National debt is closing in on 30 trillion dollars
4 years or less from the Democrats taking over top to bottom and nothing short of a civil war will stop this.
Massive crime wave occurring.
History being erased and rewritten right before our eyes.
Law abiding citizens arrested and harassed by the DOJ while Antifa is allowed to parade in the open and burn down entire blocks and kill police.

And you think the country is currently being saved?

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
It seems the Kushner rumors are true. He really does seem to be running the White House. If Bill Clinton was our first black president, then it seems Donald is our first Jewish one.

The weird thing is, if we take Trump's side in this, ok Sessions screwed him over a bit by recusing himself from the loony Russia investigation. One can argue he should have defended his boss, particularly if there was no dirt there and Sessions knew it, which seems to be the case, as nothing nefarious has come out of endless Russian investigations.

But as betrayals go, this was a fairly mild one. Really just a failure to stand up and defend the guy, rather than a blatant backstabbing. And Trump has had dozens and dozens of close confidents and cabinet members stab him in the back, call him names (Rex Tillerson called him a fucking moron while serving as his Secretary of State), oppose his policies, refuse to implement his orders, and yet the most resentment is saved for Sessions, one of Trumps first and biggest fans, for simply being not enthusiastic enough. Surely there was some sort of clash of personalities stemming from their New York and Alabama backgrounds, because otherwise it just doesn't make any sense.

Unless Trump really does just play golf and watch TV all day and leave the decisions to President Kushner.
Look into Trump's family background. What he has done is exactly what his family has stood for, globalism. He just lied to get to be President and fulfill a goal his massive ego had in place for him.

A man with such a large ego is never one to be trusted. I should have known better and learned my lesson from it.

It was a nice speech about how he's like, TOTALLY against censorship...but is he helping Molyneux? Alex Jones? EMJ? Andrew Torba? Lifting a finger for literally one single person in the entire country who's been silenced, deplatformed, or debanked?

Of course not, because he knows his core audience cares more about words than actions. He has no reason to risk criticism when there's no demand for real action from him.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
It was a nice speech about how he's like, TOTALLY against censorship...but is he helping Molyneux? Alex Jones? EMJ? Andrew Torba? Lifting a finger for literally one single person in the entire country who's been silenced, deplatformed, or debanked?

Of course not, because he knows his core audience cares more about words than actions. He has no reason to risk criticism when there's no demand for real action from him.
It is weird, the blue pill Donald Trump supporters here think Trump has the election wrapped up. But even Trump's inside team is in fear of being so far behind they can't come back. And his awful and silly speech (just down right terrible) in front of Rushmore didn't move the polls at all.