Complaints of Donald Trump thread

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
If Ghislane Maxwell gets suicided, I have no idea what it means. Epstein was suicided and nothing happened. Maxwell was a pimp for Epstein's underage prostitutes and perhaps the brains behind his pedo enterprise(I am skeptical that Epstein was the actual brains behind anything, he was the face of the pedo ring but the brains?)

If the deep state is full of pedos and their tracks are covered by a Maxwell suicide, and none of the people on the flight manifest for Epstein's lolita express are investigated, then it means they all got away with child prostitution. But beyond that, what does it mean?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
It simply means that the elite class is actually a group of child molesting satanic freaks.
And the most disturbing outcome is probably if they prosecute Maxwell for a common crime.

A prosecution of Maxwell means the state needs to provide an answer to the Pizzagate question because it is extremely bizarre and there are no alternative explanations other than all these people are satanic cannibalistic demons. So instead they pretend that Jeffrey Epstein was a pervert and sexoholic who like to be around 17 or 18 year old women, and they find one from a state where the age of consent was 18 and prosecute her for fascilitating illicit acts with a minor across state lines, and the media can report that as the resolution of the Epstein story. He has become far too large a story to be ignored and they need an explanation. So she will provide it. It's much worse if they simply prosecute her for a minor crime than if she is suicided or something else.

I have not purposely searched out pizza gate stuff, only read it when I happened to notice it in different places, but what I saw is insanely disturbing and I have seen no other explanation for any of the bizarre language. I just looked at the Wikileaks on it for the first time...simply insane. Stratfor is literally deep state, it is one of these sick for profit organizations like the one Edward Snowden worked at.

"Find a school and see the children leave at the end of the day.
You want the schools where there is pushing and shoving and where
older brothers come to walk their sisters home. You are now where
you should be. Look at their shoes. Look at their cute little
skirts. Invite them into your taxi and give them a ride home. Then
go back to their house every day to watch them. Yes, watch their
geopolitical little bodies. Excellent."

Read more: A Geopolitical Journey, Part 1: The Traveler | STRATFOR

--
Kyle Rhodes
Public Relations Manager
STRATFOR
www.stratfor.com

[email protected]
+1.512.744.4309
www.twitter.com/stratfor
www.facebook.com/stratfor
I mean what the hell is that other than pure evil?

It's mine, but not worth worrying about.
On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, "Sandler, Susan" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi John, > > > > The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems > pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re > busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.
Is there any legitimate explanation of a "handkerchief with a pizza-related map" that the White House Chief of Staff would be talking about????

Whatever they reveal will be the most benign part of the story, which doesn't even begin to touch on the real evil. Epstein hanging out with a teenager is unicorns and moonbeams compared to what these people are really up to.

FactusIRX

Robin
If Ghislane Maxwell gets suicided, I have no idea what it means. Epstein was suicided and nothing happened. Maxwell was a pimp for Epstein's underage prostitutes and perhaps the brains behind his pedo enterprise(I am skeptical that Epstein was the actual brains behind anything, he was the face of the pedo ring but the brains?)

If the deep state is full of pedos and their tracks are covered by a Maxwell suicide, and none of the people on the flight manifest for Epstein's lolita express are investigated, then it means they all got away with child prostitution. But beyond that, what does it mean?
If Jizzlane is suicided or walks, or only small fish fry, then it's absolutely safe to say that Trump is part of the club. The FBI raided Pedo Island. It, the DOJ, and Trump absolutely knows what happened to Epstein, and they absolutely have all the evidence that was seized.

June 2020 Unemployment is 31.2%

I'm not endorsing Shadow Stats but anyone suggesting unemployment is at 11% hasn't been paying attention to the economy for the past two decades or the data involved with it. I sort of laughed when I read "11%."
This is surprisingly difficult to ascertain. Going by simply unemployment claims you would think 11%, at least as of last month. But perhaps especially when one considers severe underemployment, the number balloons. shadowstats allows for an interesting multiplier I haven't heard of before.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
This is surprisingly difficult to ascertain. Going by simply unemployment claims you would think 11%, at least as of last month. But perhaps especially when one considers severe underemployment, the number balloons. shadowstats allows for an interesting multiplier I haven't heard of before.
What would really be eye opening if you simply compared the average income v. the COL in 1963 to today. It would make the USA already appear to a 3rd world nation v. how good we had it in 1963 before LBJ destroyed the country for good.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Shadowstats uses the old formula the government used before they needed to make things better than they are.

If you believe unemployment hasn't hit record levels across multiple sectors and industries then there is no helping you. Stop looking at the stock market.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Shadowstats uses the old formula the government used before they needed to make things better than they are.

If you believe unemployment hasn't hit record levels across multiple sectors and industries then there is no helping you. Stop looking at the stock market.
Agreed. I pulled out of the stock market months ago because it should not be where it is right now. I still hold that I am correct in that thinking despite what the market says today. Talk about clown world(though apparently the joke is on me).

paninaro

Kingfisher
An American passport is basically worthless now when it comes to traveling. Here are the countries which will allow Americans to enter despite such high coronavirus rates here:

1. Albania | 15. Lebanon
2. Antigua and Barbuda | 16. Maldives
3. Aruba | 17. Mexico
4. The Bahamas | 18. North Macedonia
5. Barbados | 19. St. Lucia
6. Belize | 20. St. Maarten
7. Bermuda | 21. St. Vincent &
8. Croatia | 22. Serbia
9. Dominican Republic | 23. Tanzania
10. Ecuador* | 24. Turkey
11. French Polynesia | 25. Turks &
12. Ireland* | 26. Ukraine
13. Jamaica | 27. UAE*
14. Kosovo | 28. UK*

*14 day quarantine required, not included in map
We wouldn't be in this situation if we had good leadership at the top.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
An American passport is basically worthless now when it comes to traveling. Here are the countries which will allow Americans to enter despite such high coronavirus rates here:

We wouldn't be in this situation if we had good leadership at the top.
Croatia should have never allowed foreigners (including Americans but also Bosnian, Serbian, etc.) to enter the country, but our government was desperate for tourism to resume since it's 20% of our GDP, so they allowed it and now we have a 2nd wave of coronavirus going on. Well done!

Either way, if anyone is visiting Croatia, feel free to get in touch. It's a beautiful place, now surprisingly affordable, and unlike the USA, you can walk through the darkest streets in the middle of the night knowing that absolutely nothing will happen to you.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
If you look of the stock market as a measure of the public's trust, financial health and general sentiment then you will be continually confused.

If you look at the stock market as a measure of the oligarchy's corporatocratic stranglehold over all finance and trade then everything will come into perspective.
This is the truth.

The more you learn about trading the more you see what a giant hoax the market is. You can watch manipulation of it flow right by on your screen.

Still happy I held on to lotsa Tesla, but at the end of the day you rarely feel like you made an honest dollar.

EDIT: Imean the end of the trading day, not how the kids say "at the end of the day" at all.

Aloha!

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Agreed. I pulled out of the stock market months ago because it should not be where it is right now. I still hold that I am correct in that thinking despite what the market says today. Talk about clown world(though apparently the joke is on me).
Falling yields suggest you're correct in your thinking. If we don't see another liquidity event like March here soon, at most in the next couple years, the market will be pointles anyway as we become Brazil.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member

You could just take this kind of attitude.
Completely reject liberalism.
Reject homosexuality and gay marriage.
Condemn immorality.
Praise God.
Call out Hollywood for making filth.
Praise good clean films when they come out.
Encourage the good in people.
It's called the bully pulpit because it has power.
So we should emulate Mafia Boss murderers?

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I don’t know about that. What would you do as President to solve the cultural, political, social, and religious rot that has festered since at least the 1960s (likely before that)?
Putins solution to (((media subversives)) in Russia is to have his FSB-KGB network to whack the treasonous phoock reporters in their Apt elevators or on the street using untraceable guns melted down afterwards.

The hits go unsolved and Putin has a lock on power until 2036.

When Lincoln was facing a dissolution of the Union due to (((City of London Banksters))) influence over Queen Victoria funding the CSA breakaway... Lincoln used harsh solutions against the treasonous Media and Traitors of the time.

The time is fast approaching when Lincoln's Patriots Playbook will need to be dusted off and updated with the blood of Patriots and traitors to revive our rhetorical Tree of Liberty.

Drakken

Sparrow
Conservatives are the strangest creatures: if a leader doesn’t implement your 976-point plan immediately you walk off the field in a huff and let the other team win by default.

Leftists don’t act that way. They just want to move that needle to the left, bit by bit, a little every day. Remember gay rights? “We just want to get married.” Now you’ve got to bake that cake, date that tranny, and let your son be turned into a daughter.

That’s what moving the needle does. Leftists play a long game and they’re good at it. Trump, as awful as he is, moved the needle slightly to the right.