Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Really the only thing that could get me to support Trump (I never supported him before) is if
a) The Dem VP is Susan Rice or someone worse that I can't yet imagine
b) Trump brings back General Flynn

Otherwise I can't be bothered to care. At least there would be hope of repairing relations with Russia in a Flynn administration. Maybe we won't also drag down that great civilization along with our own. At this point I'm just looking for minimizing evil instead of anything good.

Really the only thing that could get me to support Trump (I never supported him before) is if
a) The Dem VP is Susan Rice or someone worse that I can't yet imagine
b) Trump brings back General Flynn

Otherwise I can't be bothered to care. At least there would be hope of repairing relations with Russia in a Flynn administration. Maybe we won't also drag down that great civilization along with our own. At this point I'm just looking for minimizing evil instead of anything good.

I still can't decide which is less evil. Yes, Biden's policies are even worse than Trump's, which is hard to imagine, but is the cult of personality of Trump keeping good God fearing men blue pilled an even worse fate?

I honestly don't know. But the fact millions of very good God fearing men think Trump is going to save them is just sickening and I can't honestly decide which is worse.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
I still can't decide which is less evil. Yes, Biden's policies are even worse than Trump's, which is hard to imagine, but is the cult of personality of Trump keeping good God fearing men blue pilled an even worse fate?

I honestly don't know. But the fact millions of very good God fearing men think Trump is going to save them is just sickening and I can't honestly decide which is worse.

At least Joe Biden is old. He will naturally have some old man tendencies. Better than one of these young liberals that thinks people should get tickets if they aren't gay.

Way better than the alternative. Being the bigger man is just not something Trump seems capable of. Everything is a fight.

Aloha!

At least Joe Biden is old. He will naturally have some old man tendencies. Better than one of these young liberals that thinks people should get tickets if they aren't gay.

Way better than the alternative. Being the bigger man is just not something Trump seems capable of. Everything is a fight.

Aloha!

The biggest problem in this regard to Trump, is yes everything is a fight, when it impacts how he is portrayed. If you make Trump look or sound bad, he comes out blazing.

It is really remarkable. If the man isn't a complete sell out stooge, which I highly suspect he is and has been since the 1970's, then he is most insecure vain man on the planet. Maybe it is both.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
You have to have vanity and a large ego to handle the Deep State BLMA Soros CCP onslaught against this country...

"If there is a single quality that is shared by all great men, it is vanity. But I mean by vanity only that they appreciate their own worth. Without this kind of vanity they would not be great. And with vanity alone, of course, a man is nothing."

Yousuf Karsh

You do NOT have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT.

...Deepdiver

I never believed the theory that Trump is super high IQ. He doesn't communicate like someone who is high IQ. This tweet raises a great question. What a complete failure Trump is, no only did he fail on his promises, God gave him once in a generation opportunities to have as an excuse to enact the promises.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
In fairness if Trump went in hard and early then the media would just say "only 50k deaths and Trump has destroyed the economy".

There is no response to a contagion that will not be pilloried. Either you're too early and nobody respects the consequences you've avoided or you're too late and everyone says you should have acted earlier.

If Trump fucked up it was by half-assing his response. All or nothing, and own it proudly.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
We all know that George Soros and the Jews unleashed this virus to gain more control over the population. They tried with 9/11, but it didn't stick. Say what you will about him, but at least my Commander in Chief, the great George W. Bush was a leader that kept some classiness around the presidency. I watched this:

Now there's a guy keeping a cool head in times of crisis. We need the Bushes back. I'd vote for Jenna Bush right now.

Aloha!

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
We all know that George Soros and the Jews unleashed this virus to gain more control over the population. They tried with 9/11, but it didn't stick. Say what you will about him, but at least my Commander in Chief, the great George W. Bush was a leader that kept some classiness around the presidency. I watched this:

Now there's a guy keeping a cool head in times of crisis. We need the Bushes back. I'd vote for Jenna Bush right now.

Aloha!

That brings back memories. Although, our country was VASTLY different in the early '00's. There was still decency and a common ground. EVERYONE had pride in our country.

Things seem to have really gone sideways right around '09 and '10.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Agreed. I pulled out of the stock market months ago because it should not be where it is right now. I still hold that I am correct in that thinking despite what the market says today. Talk about clown world(though apparently the joke is on me).

You can still play the market if you understand to get in, profit and get out. Gregory Mannarino is brilliant at this. he does daily youtube videos and has a website. His 1,2,3 boom system is there to see and use. People are using it and pulling profit.

Another good source of the market, the Fed and other topics is George Gammon. His video of "Can the Fed go bust?" explains exactly what they are doing and why. Greg doesn't go into that much detail but he does tell you how things will play out.

The central banks have the right to issue currency and are the most powerful entities on Earth. The Fed pumping the market is part of their long term plans to create a wealth gulf so vast that in layman terms you couldn't possibly understand it without doing a deep dive.

Go in, profit and get out works for him and others doing what he does. Wallstreetbets on reddit is full of idiots but there are those doing this and getting good returns.

You can still play the market if you understand to get in, profit and get out. Gregory Mannarino is brilliant at this. he does daily youtube videos and has a website. His 1,2,3 boom system is there to see and use. People are using it and pulling profit.

Another good source of the market, the Fed and other topics is George Gammon. His video of "Can the Fed go bust?" explains exactly what they are doing and why. Greg doesn't go into that much detail but he does tell you how things will play out.

The central banks have the right to issue currency and are the most powerful entities on Earth. The Fed pumping the market is part of their long term plans to create a wealth gulf so vast that in layman terms you couldn't possibly understand it without doing a deep dive.

Go in, profit and get out works for him and others doing what he does. Wallstreetbets on reddit is full of idiots but there are those doing this and getting good returns.

Mannarino mentioned something about himself being a mason in one of his videos...turn off.

Covfefe

Pigeon
Mannarino mentioned something about himself being a mason in one of his videos...turn off.

He also mentioned owning Cintamani Stones in a video, which is connected with dark energy. I was surprised why he hasn't been censored from YouTube yet, but now it makes sense. He's not wrong about the Fed though.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

Aloha!

Kona, you should know by now that the (((oligarchs))) hate the masses. We are dirty unwashed peons and if there was a contagion or germ/virus/plague/ weapon that existed, (((they))) would be using it earlier and more often

Status
Not open for further replies.