Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
6 hours, less than 30,000 likes, attacking his own supporters for doing his job for him. This is like watching a plane crash in slow motion.

Incredible chutzpah from Trump to sabotage his own supporters who are putting their lives and money on the line to do his job. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

Chutzpah is defined as "gall, brazen nerve, effrontery, incredible 'guts', presumption plus arrogance such as no other word and no other language can do justice to". Chutzpah amounts to a total denial of personal responsibility, which renders others speechless and incredulous ... one cannot quite believe that another person totally lacks common human traits like remorse, regret, guilt, sympathy and insight.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
Regular, principled value investing still works just fine.
As a general investment strategy, absolutely. But the stock market is becoming more and more disconnected from the actual economy. Amazon was an unprofitable company for 2 decades, while having a "value" of hundreds of *billions* of dollars. Meanwhile, the smaller locally owned stores it was competing with had to close up shop if they had more than a few months without earning a profit. This is a system that artificially rewards firms like Amazon, which, by the way, operated tax free for most of those 2 decades, and then struck a deal right as sentiment was changing, that allows it to charge sales tax, but at a lower rate than competing stores.

I am a firm believer in buy and hold. I think Berkshire Hathaway is a great success story, and that is Warren Buffet's philosophy as well. But the financial economy is being separated more and more each year from the Main Street economy. And as for what's going on now, it absolutely makes NO sense. Record high stock values in the NASDAQ during a pandemic? Are you freakin kidding me? So yeah, buy and hold, but be wary, and don't expect it to be the same great deal it was for our parents.

Things like day trading are becoming a profitable way to earn a living, and there is simply no reason our society should reward people who click buttons and gamble on minute by minute pricing of stocks. This is yet another sign of our corrupt system.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Things like day trading are becoming a profitable way to earn a living, and there is simply no reason our society should reward people who click buttons and gamble on minute by minute pricing of stocks. This is yet another sign of our corrupt system.
Is trading being "dumbed-down" let's call it by some controlling group? What I mean is it is like playing a video game.

I, for example, am a giant bozo. A really big bozo. I have made a huge amount of money using robinhood and ameritrade. I have no experience. My research is goofball forums like StockTwits and things my woman sees on Instagram. I built a four car garage and shop with my Tesla money. My corny corona companies have gone wild. This should not be.

Is there a huge crash coming that is going to wipe out all the crazy gains people are making? Is this some ploy to wipe away young people's wealth? Is this just some nonsense to govt is propping up to make Trump look good?

Again, I should not be making money like this with these little toys.

Aloha!

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
Interesting. My best guess is it's a side effect of the enormous wealth effect of the giveaway to the elites. While most households got a $1,500 check during coronavirus, checks to households were only 3% of the total government assistance. The other 97% went to the elite class (Imagine if you got a $50,000 check, because you could have, if they just divided the money equally). Dylan Ratigan discusses this at length in some interviews with Jimmy Dore. Basically if they are enriching the elites via stocks, increasing their wealth several *times* over what they currently control, if a regular guy buys a few dozen or few hundred shares you can ride along on the coattails of the super rich as they cash in.

I got a $7,500 government bailout, and the way I looked at it, I needed that just to keep even with things, the way they are juicing the economy. Remember, money is just a tool used to divide up the finite resources on this planet. If money is printed and given to connected classes, the rest of the country that doesn't get anything is who is really paying for it. For every winner there is a corresponding loser or group of losers. What we are seeing is the greatest wealth transfer of the past 100 years.

The dangerous part of stocks is when prices don't behave the way economics teaches us that they should. For example, if everything is locked down and 55% of restaurants have permanently closed, the value of company stocks should be pretty low. Instead, we see the Nasdaq market hitting an ALL TIME HIGH! So we know normal rules do not apply. What if prices are manipulated down by a huge amount, just like they were manipulated up, so that billionaires can buy up as much of the country as they can at rock low prices? That could happen at any time. Or maybe this insanity will continue, and elites will just be enriched by another trillion dollar bailout again like with Corona. There's no way for us ordinary guys to know. The smart thing to do is take those figures and trade them in for a garage! Enjoy.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Trump is trying to expand his Hispanic voter base. Just the other day he passed an Executive Order called the "Hispanic Prosperity Initiative" which will give Latinos greater access to lower interest home loans, vouchers for school choice and greater economic opportunities. Not sure how this will play out with Latinos in November but it remains to be seen.

The Whites that voted him into office be like:

Latinos watching Trump fuck Whites with their own taxes be like:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Amazing what a failure Trump is. Sadly my ability to read people came true on Trump. Any man that talks as dumbly as he does and then brags about how smart they are, are not to be trusted.

Just the look on this face. He puts on his fake determined look for photo ops. Where as you see the real men who have fought in war in their photos and the look in their eye is very different.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
Trump's site selling election t shirts is dominated by black models.
Is this really his plan? Go after the hispanic and black vote?
Courting hispanics is not a terrible idea for a conservative. But not the conservative that wants to build a wall and deport them all.
Going after the anti BLM black vote, and I guess he hopes all those felons he released from jail and their families are gonna vote for him, is just insane.
It's not going to work, dude.
Not even these models are voting for you.
trump3.png
trump2.png

trump.png

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Trump's rolling out a Whitehouse messaging program urging people to "try something new" and re-skill for jobs they're not qualified for. It's a little bit tone deaf...

...but here's the kicker.

It being promoted by daddy's little princess, Ivanka...
While apparently 28 million Americans are staring down the barrel of eviction...
And Wall Street just got a few trillion bucks...

What on earth is going on in your country, Yanks?

monsquid

Kingfisher

So I went to the website that Javanka is launching and it is literally just a bunch of links to corporate websites. Nothing of substance. No job bulletins, no direct counseling or placement help, no guides or tangible lifelines. It is literally a website that links to other programs. Just wow. A fifth grader can find the same information with basic Googling.

durangotang

Pelican

JOompa Loompa?

JOompa loompa JOompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
JOompa loompa JOompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you fire off tweets

Talking as much shit as a sideshow freak
What are you at, talking all that smack
What in the end ever comes of that
In the end it's all on us

If you support Israel, you will go far
Why more open borders for you
Like the JOompa Loompa JOompety do
JOompety do

I've got another puzzle for you
JOompa loompa JOopety dee

JOoing is fine when it's once in a while
It stops you from working and sharpens your guile
But it's repulsive, revolting and wrong
JOoing and JOoing all day long
The way that the tribe does

JOompa loompa JOompety da
Sanction Iran and you will go far
Why more open borders for you
Like the JOompa loompa JOompety do

Who do you blame when your kid is a brat
Pampered and spoiled like a kosher fat cat
Blaming Javanka is a lie and a shame
You know exactly who's to blame
It's the orange JOo

If you are kosher then you will go far
You will live in usury too
Like the JOompa Loompa JOompety do

What do you get from a glut of JOos
A whole lot of problems and you get screwed
You'll end up with an orange JOo
You'll take a big fall
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no wall

If you are kosher you will go far
You will live in usury too
Like the - JOompa -
JOompa Loompa JOompety do

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
Yes, I spent the last hour rewriting the lyrics of the Oompa loompa song to better reflect our current political situation. All royalty checks can be sent to:

C/O SS-Obersturmführer, Orchestra
1488 Arbeit Macht Frei Blvd
Auschwitz, Poland 109

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Trump ensured one of his first and most loyal backers in DC lost last night to an open borders/anti-middle class POS.

I think I have made my decision. I support Biden in 2020. Trump has the 95-110 IQ middle class voters thinking he has their back, so they are no spending this time getting prepared for the coming collapse. We need Biden and the Democrats up there, pushing the very same policies Tuberville supports so the 95-110 IQ middle class voters actually realize how much trouble they are in.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I read a good point on this result and how Trump has now officially gaslight the immigration issue.

The GOP will officially do nothing about immigration and will even destroy anyone who runs in the GOP on the issue of immigration restriction.

At the same time, Trump acting like a clown has made the issue taboo with the leftist voters, so now no one in the Democrat party will touch the issue either.

So while immigration restriction is extremely popular with the American people, Trump has ensure neither party will touch it with a 10 foot pole.