Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
He is trying to boost his civic nationalist credibility.

From what I can see, pro-white ethno-nationalist policies are in no way politically viable in present day America. Who was the last politician who tried (maybe Steve King or Paul Nehlen)? That may very well change especially with a coming collapse.

For now, the allowed choices are:
1. Civic Nationalism (Trump)
2. Globalism (Democrat and much of the Republican Establishment, “The Uniparty”. A lot of white liberals and Jews make up this camp)
3. Anti-White Ethno-nationalism (BLM, and a certain faction of the Dems who are looking to use demographics to take it over soon i.e. AOC) coming from urban districts.

The riots show #3 and #2 working together but the day is coming when faction #3 takes power from #2.

Faction #1 is mostly white but it’s not 100%. It’s multi-ethnic and there are some significant numbers of non-whites (but they are a relatively small fraction of their ethnic communities). Ultimately for this to survive it has to acknowledge and affirm it’s strong cultural component from western Civilization.
By vast majority he was elected by Whites to build the wall, which itself was a direct repudiation of spineless proposition nation civic nationalist GOP garbage that invited "hard working" scabs to invade the US.

Then the pundits got amnesia and started talking about how he had to reach out to blacks and latinos, directly at the expense of Whites since this is by definition a zero sum game.

The retardation is beyond belief. For every non-White voter he gets, he's going to demoralize two Whites into staying home on election day.

He is the avatar of the Eternal Boomer. He gets voted in by Whites who finally begin to feel pangs of self preservation. Then he immediately begins selling them down the river by releasing black and latino felons en masse and pouring money into what by any measure are White-exclusionary social programs.

I don't want him to lose this year, but if he does then he deserves it, and he deserves everything that will happen to him afterward. He is just another insulated elite traitor to the people that put him in office. He wasted a historic level of momentum that could have been used to move mountains. Instead he burned it on "muh lowest black unemployment numbers".

Pooch32

Sparrow
By vast majority he was elected by Whites to build the wall, which itself was a direct repudiation of spineless proposition nation civic nationalist GOP garbage that invited "hard working" scabs to invade the US.

Then the pundits got amnesia and started talking about how he had to reach out to blacks and latinos, directly at the expense of Whites since this is by definition a zero sum game.

The retardation is beyond belief. For every non-White voter he gets, he's going to demoralize two Whites into staying home on election day.

He is the avatar of the Eternal Boomer. He gets voted in by Whites who finally begin to feel pangs of self preservation. Then he immediately begins selling them down the river by releasing black and latino felons en masse and pouring money into what by any measure are White-exclusionary social programs.

I don't want him to lose this year, but if he does then he deserves it, and he deserves everything that will happen to him afterward. He is just another insulated elite traitor to the people that put him in office. He wasted a historic level of momentum that could have been used to move mountains. Instead he burned it on "muh lowest black unemployment numbers".
Trump is nearing completion of the wall, dismantled H1B, and black listed muslim countries. Aside from all the window dressing, he has not been sitting on his hands.

Trump is a self-serving fraud. The first evidence of this was him promoting the birther conspiracy theory in 2011. You have to either be stupid or have an agenda to be promoting that garbage. Then he ran on "Draining the swamp" and "putting America first". He ended up being the biggest pro-Israel ass-licker in US history. He also promised a healthcare system that would cover everybody at a fraction of the cost. Instead, he pushed a corporatist plan that would result in less coverage.

I'm not even a Democrat. But this guy is a joke. I do agree with some of his ideas but he's not competent enough to implement them.

Elipe

Robin

So I went to the website that Javanka is launching and it is literally just a bunch of links to corporate websites. Nothing of substance. No job bulletins, no direct counseling or placement help, no guides or tangible lifelines. It is literally a website that links to other programs. Just wow. A fifth grader can find the same information with basic Googling.
If it was my advice, I would tell people to CREATE things themselves. Don't wait for a boss or a supervisor to tell you what to do. DO it for yourself and reap the rewards all for yourself, rather than having 99% of the revenue getting sucked up by filter-feeders in the corporate hierarchy above you.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
Trump is a self-serving fraud. The first evidence of this was him promoting the birther conspiracy theory in 2011. You have to either be stupid or have an agenda to be promoting that garbage. Then he ran on "Draining the swamp" and "putting America first". He ended up being the biggest pro-Israel ass-licker in US history. He also promised a healthcare system that would cover everybody at a fraction of the cost. Instead, he pushed a corporatist plan that would result in less coverage.

I'm not even a Democrat. But this guy is a joke. I do agree with some of his ideas but he's not competent enough to implement them.
He let his "beautiful" daughter Ivanka who he loves oh so much (and would probably incestually bang if he could) get married to a (unconvicted) white collar Jewish criminal (Jared Kushner) from a Jewish crime family. That itself should tell you everything. He's just another slick talking carpetbagger from the most Jewish city in the world, New York City. Oy Vey!!!

Elipe

Robin
If we were smart we would have elected Pat Buchanan back when we still had the chance to save things.
Would Pat have been able to square off with the Deep State? I'm not sure he could have. Pat reminds me of the boomer types who think that it's still the 1960s and that you can assume other people are dealing with you in good faith.

durangotang

Pelican

potd

That mannequin kushner standing over top trump at every meeting. This can't be right by any standard.
The best thing that can happen right now is that Trump loses. This way we stop another 4 yrs of
agonizing NOTHING from this guy, and speed up the process of dismantling the upcoming cancer...

The sad part of this is that he will win. He serves the purpose of giving whites and especially white Christians the allusion of hope. Don't forget Q, trust the plan. Its like the frog in the water. Trump is a magnet for the most unintelligent die hard American patriots. The more opposition he receives from the left the harder they latch on. The intelligent ones who are beginning to realize they were conned wont be able to win the majority, especially after he wins in November. Then 2024 and its officially over. All in time for U.N agenda 2030.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Listening to Mark Collett on his weekly show Patriotic Weekly Review he has Vincent James of The Red Elephants on and they both agree that Trump might be the better acceleration candidate. Look at how pissed off the Marxist left is right now. If Trump wins, they will lose it and that might be the ultimate acceleration.

paninaro

Kingfisher
I read a good point on this result and how Trump has now officially gaslight the immigration issue.

The GOP will officially do nothing about immigration and will even destroy anyone who runs in the GOP on the issue of immigration restriction.
Trump's been in office nearly 4 years now. The GOP controlled both the House and Senate for 2 of those years. They had plenty of time for comprehensive immigration reform and didn't do much at all.

paninaro

Kingfisher
The sad part of this is that he will win. He serves the purpose of giving whites and especially white Christians the allusion of hope. Don't forget Q, trust the plan. Its like the frog in the water. Trump is a magnet for the most unintelligent die hard American patriots.
You may be right. I think a big factor will be if the voters who voted for him in 2016 will still be able to vote for him in 2020. By able, I mean.. will they be alive? It sounds odd, but he did really well with older white voters, but it's been 4 years and some of those voters are no longer living. As they die off, the "new" voters coming on board, like those who were 14-17 in the last election, are less likely to be white just based on the demographics of younger people in the US compared to older people.

But.. due to the electoral college system, it's not the popular vote that determines the election, so it's really just these shifts in a few key states that will make the difference, or not.

Trump is done. I've watched him closely this year and I see nothing that inspires me whatsoever. It's nice that he commuted Roger Stone I guess but that's about it. I believed in him in 2016, not anymore. Even if he was effective, he's got 4 years left, and he's not even that.

Who are you going to put in there next? Cause even as weak as he is, he is probably 100X stronger than any other leader the "right" or whatever you want to call them, has at this point. He already sucks shit and it's only downhill even worse after him.

American "patriots" and the white man is done, at least for now, aside from extreme turmoil that possibly forges a new strength at some undertermined time in the future. Literal marxist army on the march and these fucking cucks are still trying to show they aren't "racist".

Good luck with that and if you're a true patriot you are most likely on your own.

Get used to the left rubbing your face into the dirt cause it's probably going on for awhile.

I still can't decide which is less evil. Yes, Biden's policies are even worse than Trump's, which is hard to imagine, but is the cult of personality of Trump keeping good God fearing men blue pilled an even worse fate?

I honestly don't know. But the fact millions of very good God fearing men think Trump is going to save them is just sickening and I can't honestly decide which is worse.
You can't decide between President Trump, and Joe "Dementia" Biden? Seems like you have larger issues than this perceived moral quandary.

Can you explain to me in some detail how President Trump has blue pilled all these Christian men? How is this not solely the fault of the priests, or lack thereof?

DanielH

Robin
You can't decide between President Trump, and Joe "Dementia" Biden? Seems like you have larger issues than this perceived moral quandary.

Can you explain to me in some detail how President Trump has blue pilled all these Christian men? How is this not solely the fault of the priests, or lack thereof?
You're gonna start arguments with insults about people having negative opinions on Trump in a thread dedicated to complaints about him?

As I've said, I'm willing to wait until the end of this term to see if Trump springs a huge plan. Remember, he's the first president in literally 50 years to be faced organized riots.

Pooch32

Sparrow
Trump's been in office nearly 4 years now. The GOP controlled both the House and Senate for 2 of those years. They had plenty of time for comprehensive immigration reform and didn't do much at all.
Not seeing him do nothing. Trump has just blocked H1Bs, after endlessly tightening up the requirements. The wall is growing longer and is thirty feet of steel and concrete high. The migrants are no longer forming mobs and armies to storm the border.

Pooch32

Sparrow
Listening to Mark Collett on his weekly show Patriotic Weekly Review he has Vincent James of The Red Elephants on and they both agree that Trump might be the better acceleration candidate. Look at how pissed off the Marxist left is right now. If Trump wins, they will lose it and that might be the ultimate acceleration.
As we move ever leftwards, politics is increasingly played for keepsies, whether it is Charlottesville or the presidency. You all know how social justice warriors behave. They hate everyone, including themselves and each other. They will murder their friends and family if they can get away with it.

If Trump and his family peacefully leave office in 2020 or 2024, they are going to be arrested and Epsteined, along with many members of his administration and many Republicans. If Trump is so foolish as to peacefully leave office, the next president, or the one after that, will not be so foolish as to peacefully leave office. We are in a much better place if Trump is the one to not peacefully leave office.