Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
As we move ever leftwards, politics is increasingly played for keepsies, whether it is Charlottesville or the presidency. You all know how social justice warriors behave. They hate everyone, including themselves and each other. They will murder their friends and family if they can get away with it.

If Trump and his family peacefully leave office in 2020 or 2024, they are going to be arrested and Epsteined, along with many members of his administration and many Republicans. If Trump is so foolish as to peacefully leave office, the next president, or the one after that, will not be so foolish as to peacefully leave office. We are in a much better place if Trump is the one to not peacefully leave office.
Yikes.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
You can't decide between President Trump, and Joe "Dementia" Biden? Seems like you have larger issues than this perceived moral quandary.

Can you explain to me in some detail how President Trump has blue pilled all these Christian men? How is this not solely the fault of the priests, or lack thereof?
I don't know what you want me to say, that hasn't already been said within this thread. Trump is out there talking tough and not backing it up. So he has many of the good Christian men, who are busy working and studying, not realizing Trump doesn't have their back and how much trouble they are wading into. Instead their time should be spent preparing for the coming hell.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
I don't know what you want me to say, that hasn't already been said within this thread. Trump is out there talking tough and not backing it up. So he has many of the good Christian men, who are busy working and studying, not realizing Trump doesn't have their back and how much trouble they are wading into. Instead their time should be spent preparing for the coming hell.
It's hard to imagine things getting worse than COVID-19 & the summer race riots but I am fearing it will. For starters, the unemployment rate is continuing to rise & the $600 weekly boost that the government was giving towards unemployment is about to run out by the end of July. And fairly soon moratoriums on evictions are supposed to end as well. It's not looking pretty...

paninaro

Kingfisher
Not seeing him do nothing. Trump has just blocked H1Bs, after endlessly tightening up the requirements. The wall is growing longer and is thirty feet of steel and concrete high. The migrants are no longer forming mobs and armies to storm the border.
He blocked H1Bs a month ago. Why didn't he do it 3.5 years ago? It's almost like he's just pandering to get elected again, and he doesn't actually care.

Same with the wall. Mexico hasn't paid for anything like he promised they would. Instead, he awarded $1.7 billion of our taxpayer money in contracts to build it to companies owned by his buddies with no experience in doing construction (Fisher Sand & Gravel).

We have just 200 miles of border wall built in nearly 4 years, and a lot of that was just existing fences (some which were erected during Obama's term) that were converted to walls. The US-Mexico border is nearly 2,000 miles.

This hardly seems like a success given how long he's already been in office.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

If Trump and his family peacefully leave office in 2020 or 2024, they are going to be arrested and Epsteined, along with many members of his administration and many Republicans. If Trump is so foolish as to peacefully leave office, the next president, or the one after that, will not be so foolish as to peacefully leave office. We are in a much better place if Trump is the one to not peacefully leave office.
Do Trump's actions or lack thereof strike you as being indicative of a fear for his life or the lives of his loved ones?

They strike me as someone who is smugly assured of an ongoing familial legacy in the deep state apparatus.

Jestx

Robin
So far the only non-complaint about Trump is he hasn't STARTED a new major war or military conflict during his time as President. Keyword here is STARTED, and i believe you would need to go back decades if not a hundred years to find a President that didn't approve major US military intervention within an international conflict. Yes, we all know Trump hasn't been able to have troops withdraw from Afghanistan yet.

I would love to hear the complains try and blackpill the above statement, which seems to be the only "accomplishment" of Trump's tenure.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Do Trump's actions or lack thereof strike you as being indicative of a fear for his life or the lives of his loved ones?

They strike me as someone who is smugly assured of an ongoing familial legacy in the deep state apparatus.
Maybe the deep state is not letting him in and thats why he's so crabby?

Hes like "hey i'm letting this jared jew do your stuff and everything else you want" but they still don't listen.

Aloha!

durangotang

Pelican
Yeah, he's sent two messages to the Rothschilds...

"Hey... "
*1 hour later*
"Wassup"

Now he doesn't know how to proceed without looking like a simp. I guess the old forum could have helped him out.

Don, send 'trying to get back in touch with Becky Vanderbilt, do you guys still hang out?'
He should realize that, because of his birth, he'll never be one of them. He's not even third tier status, like the Bush family. Additionally, despite his talent, his style and vulgarity offend not only the bourgeois sensibilities of the elite, but even the sensibilities of the self-important deep state bureaucrat class. He embarrasses all of them - even his own daughter. Before Roy Cohn, the worst thing that I read about Donald Trump came from his former butler, Anthony Senecal, who said that Trump likes his steak so well done that it rocks on the plate. That bothered me, but he was my guy so I brushed it aside. They never will.

That's always been Trumps liability to his constituency. Ann Coulter nailed it early on when she said that Trump's problem is that everyday he calls the editor of the New York Times, because he really cares what they think. He cares about their approval. In his heart, he'll always be the boy from Queens wanting to fit in Manhattan.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Wow I just read about the Find Something New campaign. I think it should be called Let the Jews Make the Money.

Of course, we all know that colleges are hotbeds of wacky liberalism, and student loans are bad, and blah blaH BLAH.

But is the President really leading a "don't go to college" program? Guess who is gonna handle all the doctoring and lawyering and smart people jobs? Are the Trumps trying to widen the gap?

This Trump guy either is the deep state and he is actively trying to destroy the white people, somebody like Epstein has serious dirt on him, or he is the biggest stooge in stooge history and too stupid or arrogant to see this.

Aloha!

monsquid

Kingfisher
Wow I just read about the Find Something New campaign. I think it should be called Let the Jews Make the Money.

Of course, we all know that colleges are hotbeds of wacky liberalism, and student loans are bad, and blah blaH BLAH.

But is the President really leading a "don't go to college" program? Guess who is gonna handle all the doctoring and lawyering and smart people jobs? Are the Trumps trying to widen the gap?

This Trump guy either is the deep state and he is actively trying to destroy the white people, somebody like Epstein has serious dirt on him, or he is the biggest stooge in stooge history and too stupid or arrogant to see this.

Aloha!
Great point about colleges and university. Yes they are liberal hot beds, but they also train and develop STEM, accountants, doctors, lawyers etc... critical skillsets for the economy. Education reform is necessary but saying "don't go to college" will put us on the path to becoming the Central African Republic.

If Trump is so foolish as to peacefully leave office, the next president, or the one after that, will not be so foolish as to peacefully leave office. We are in a much better place if Trump is the one to not peacefully leave office.
You do realize that not leaving office after your term has ended is treasonous to American democracy, right? I can guarantee you this: If Trump chooses to stay in office after losing the election or finishing his second term, America's decline will only be accelerated.

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
You do realize that not leaving office after your term has ended is treasonous to American democracy, right? I can guarantee you this: If Trump chooses to stay in office after losing the election or finishing his second term, America's decline will only be accelerated.
Of all the reoccurring points in American politics, this one comes up every 4 years and it has only happened with FDR, and after FDR they fixed things to ensure it won't happen again.

Four years ago they said Obama wouldn't leave peacefully. 8 years before that Bush wouldn't leave.

Stop the nonsense and speculation until it happens or actually seems like it will happen. It's just a waste of time and energy that could be devoted to things that are really likely to occur.

That said, my feeling right now, and I can't believe I think this way, is that this election doesn't matter much. We're going to either be stuck with Biden, who will be handled, and who has flat out said he's only got one term in him, or Trump, who is entertaining, but doesn't back up his talk.

The 2024 election, at this point, will likely be where the country is forced to choose between two extremes. And if Biden wins, they'll ensure that the right-wing extreme doesn't have a chance--but they're also smug and incompetent, and will have long forgotten about 2016 once they're in power again.

It's really so simple, I don't understand what the right and Trump don't get.

To beat the left you actually have to fight them.

Trump had that energy during his election, now both he and what the "right" is at this point, are just middle of the road pleasers and compromisers.

You can't win a fight by being "reasonable". You win fights by fighting. It's that simple. Until the right decides it's ready to do that and that the stakes are worth it, which somehow apparently they haven't reached that point yet, they will keep getting their ass kicked by the left.

It's really that simple. The left wants to win, they have straight up bloodlust for victory. What does the right have, reasonable talking points and outrage on twitter?

Good luck.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Looking at Trump's recent on-camera appearances, I'd say he's lost his fighting spirit. Sure, there's a couple angry Twitter tirades, but look at his body language and facial expressions on camera. He's a mix of grumpy old man and just kind of out of it.

They say being president is the loneliest job in the world. Maybe he's just had enough.

I know people's common retort, especially boomers, is so what have you done about it then?

I may not have fixed it either, although honestly I don't care to go after power and would much rather have someone else do it who I can support as a strong leader. I don't even care for politics, except when my freedom is at stake, which in my view, it presently is at this point.

But I literally don't care about Trump or the right. My freedom gets taken either way. It's all the same to me unless the right straightens itself out and toughens up.

I lose with Trump and I lose with Biden. And I lose with the modern right. So I am not going to support any of it. I support people who actually protect my freedoms and go to bat for it instead of people who just run their mouth. I support people who actually fight for me, not give me false promises.

Get the power but none of the responsibility or duty. Our elected officials including Trump truly make me sick at this point. I really wish for once in my life one of them would actually do something right instead of just sell out like they always do.

And I'd love to be wrong about it. Please prove me wrong. But everyday I feel more oppressed, less free, more hopeless, and more demoralized under Trump rather than the opposite.

The last time I felt fire for this country was in 2016 during the election and it was downhill from there, as Trump got weaker and weaker, and chose a bed of snakes over America and true patriots.

Honestly fuck him. He's an old man too with little to lose. He should absolutely run the table on these scumbags. For him to be in this position at this point in history and drop the ball like he is, I have nothing but disrespect.

It's never going to change until someone actually goes after these people for once, and I really hope some day I get to see it happen instead of being constantly told to "put my head down and take it".

America is dead.

perros

Woodpecker
I think he will leave office if he loses, but I think it would be in Trump fashion, blaming everybody else but himself, the fake news, election rigging, early voting, etc... He's going to blame something. He's not just going to lose gracefully like a "gentleman", he is going to give a speech blaming the fake news media, and everybody else. I can already see it.