Complaints of Donald Trump thread

durangotang

Pelican
Presiding over the most powerful intelligence apparatus in the history of mankind.

New swinging member of the SCOTUS implicated in pedo blackmail operation.

“I don’t know. I haven’t been following it too much."

Any of you who haven't revoked any spiritual authority you've given Trump over your allegiance, do so now.
I presume you meant a sitting member of the Supreme Court - maybe he should be swinging. It's not just any member of the Supreme Court, it's Justice Roberts, who consistently breaks ranks from conservative to liberal on key rulings from Obamacare to DACA, himself becoming the deciding vote on the largest legal matters in America. Israel owns him, as previously reported here, he took took two trips (recorded on Epstein's flight logs) on subsequent years to pedophile Island. That's okay, Trump doesn't know much about it, he wishes her well. It's starting to look like you can add a sitting president of the United States to that list.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If he does lose I hope he gives these Beijing Biden BLMA leftists the real revolution they have been threatening.

Troller

Woodpecker
Trump is better than Biden. Biden was Obama VP. Trump managed to stir US aim from Russia to China which is reasonable. Even though he should make it differently.

The GOP, The torries, the reactionaries, the conservatives, whatever you want to call them, are paid a lot of money to lose to the left. The people in power make sure there is a fake opposition so they can steal everything and give the false hope of voting your way out of it. Whether it is Winston Churchill, whom I believe received 400,000 Pounds to drag Great Britain into WW2 or it is George Bush or it is Donald Trump. They all get paid a lot of money by the other team to go out there and lose but to put on a great show.

I'm going to give you a video representation of why I talk so much shit on here about trump, the right, and even guys like spencer, etc, since I feel I may have insulted you and others on here with my strong trash talking of them and "alpha posturing", but trust me when I tell you, in my mind, it is quite rightfully deserved.

This is exactly why you don't trust the modern right:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Trump and the GOP are up there fighting against helping out families who are struggling during coronavirus. Meanwhile they happily give billionaire bankers $5 trillion and now Blackrock and Goldman Sachs are reporting huge profits during this situation. Now this damning article comes out.

Raising a family in the USA.

"In case you thought America wasn’t experiencing enough turmoil of late, the United States has been named the second-worst wealthy nation in which to raise a family in 2020...The US clocked in at an abysmal 34th place, just ahead of last-place finisher Mexico, whose murder rate jumped to the highest in nearly two years as drug cartels have run amok during the coronavirus lockdown."

"The study noted that the US is the only country that doesn’t require employers to offer maternity leave. Even worse, the average household blows 31.79% of their income on child care compared to the 4 to 10% spent by Scandinavian nations."

"The Fergussons attributed the United States’ nationwide mood dip to record “income disparities,” 20% of Americans suffering from mental health issues each year and a suicide rate that has “increased by 33% between 1999 to 2017.”"

DanielH

Robin
Donald Trump Jr.'s twitter account is partially locked down over a tweet regarding a possible cure for coronavirus.

Too bad he doesn't know someone with power to help him resolve this censorship of our speech.
Trump Jr. went from being a somewhat funny and controversial shit poster to the biggest boomer level "black unemployment!" conservative known to man. No sympathy for him.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Trump Jr. went from being a somewhat funny and controversial shit poster to the biggest boomer level "black unemployment!" conservative known to man. No sympathy for him.
The only good thing he has done in the last year was foolishly go on stage with Charlie Kirk, have his GF embarrass him and get booed off stage. It was hilarious when he asked Vincent James (Red Elephants) who was present at this embarrassing outing "what the hell is going on?".

Redcrosse

Donald Trump Jr.'s twitter account is partially locked down over a tweet regarding a possible cure for coronavirus.

Too bad he doesn't know someone with power to help him resolve this censorship of our speech.
If Trump actually knows of a supposed cure, he could just come out and say it with a state of the union address. We know he’s a been a longtime critic of vaccines. Just inform the people of what he knows, if he does know something.

But if he doesn’t do that, if he just sits there and lets himself and his son be Twitter-blocked, it’s impossible to keep defending him. Twitter censoring you? Address the nation: lay it all out on TV, the issues surrounding internet censorship and the need to break up the monopolies. He presents himself as this great fighter - but he’s not a fighter. He’s just a talker, and not even a very effective one, because he doesn’t say what needs to be said, about COVID or ways to combat censorship or anything else.

Trump is a hollow man. He seems to think he’s still starring on The Apprentice, that governing is no different from a scripted “reality” TV show and if he just keeps talking and acting like he’s this great success as President, reality will eventually cave in to his desires. He loves the rallies - the cheering, the clapping, the laughing at all his jokes, that’s the part of politics he loves. But he doesn’t actually like to FIGHT so much as he likes being PERCEIVED as a fighter, a tough guy with balls of steel. He loves the perception, the image of him as a tough guy - hence his love of camping it up for the cameras for wrestling and the WWE - but not the actual PROCESS of struggling and fighting. That’s why he loves the WWE and Wrestlemania and fake body slamming Vince McMahon, because it’s an adrenaline rush but nothing real is at stake. You’re not really at risk of being beat up.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Trump is a hollow man. He seems to think he’s still starring on The Apprentice, that governing is no different from a scripted “reality” TV show and if he just keeps talking and acting like he’s this great success as President, reality will eventually cave in to his desires. He loves the rallies - the cheering, the clapping, the laughing at all his jokes, that’s the part of politics he loves. But he doesn’t actually like to FIGHT so much as he likes being PERCEIVED as a fighter, a tough guy with balls of steel. He loves the perception, the image of him as a tough guy - hence his love of camping it up for the cameras for wrestling and the WWE - but not the actual PROCESS of struggling and fighting. That’s why he loves the WWE and Wrestlemania and fake body slamming Vince McMahon, because it’s an adrenaline rush but nothing real is at stake. You’re not really at risk of being beat up.
Or he's part of the scam and doing everything according to the instructions of his masters.

Putting aside the psychological investment most of us made in him and the pain it causes our egos to think we've been completely scammed.

What are the odds that a man who made his fortune in New York is actually a loser pretending to be a great man rather than an evil man pretending to be a good loser.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Or he's part of the scam and doing everything according to the instructions of his masters.

Putting aside the psychological investment most of us made in him and the pain it causes our egos to think we've been completely scammed.

What are the odds that a man who made his fortune in New York is actually a loser pretending to be a great man rather than an evil man pretending to be a good loser.
Don't forget he didn't only let his daughter marry into the Kushner family and now Jared Kushner is the only guy in the White House Trump supports and listens to. Trump isn't firing Kushner, or if he does, it will be symbolic only and Kushner will be on the phone with him 24/7 directing his every move.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
In a rush to lose the 2020 election...

Democrats - we will encourage our supporters to burn down cities and kill/injure police. When questioned about it, we will deny that it is taking place, despite it all being video tapped and we will order the police to stand down and let it happen.

GOP - oh yea, well we will fight tooth and nail to keep the 80,000,000 unemployed from getting any unemployment pay so they can lose their homes in the middle of a pandemic AND we will do nothing to stop these protesters as well, except tweet out "LAW AND ORDER".

Democrats - hmmm

GOP - AND we will increase with making a clown show out of the pandemic destroying the country to show voters we don't take it serious whatsoever.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
The reason why Donald Trump was pushed into the presidency in the first place was to allow the masses to believe in the "electoral system" . Trump is the first in line of "reality tv presidents" and I assume there will be many more in the future. The Voices of the left & right (both Zionist controlled) are all talking about the upcoming election (as though that will change anything) as America get's sucked into even more degeneracy, gender confusion, nihilism and erosion of family and societal values.

It was a scam from the on set and unfortunately plenty of white working class voters fell for it much like African-Americans fell for the Obama deception back in 08

Now the elites are in a win-win situation as nobody will question the electoral process come November. Either you will have a situation where Trump fans are mocking liberals or vice-versa. truth is in any such scenario only Israel wins. Here is a good video from recently passed away youtuber 108morris on Trump and who he works for:

The reason I believe Trump is actually an American Nationalist, at least of a sort, is that he's been saying the same things about trade for 40 years. He really did oppose the Iraq War on nationalist grounds. He's a Johnny come lately on immigration, but lets not forget that he has a long record of statements that fit with how he ran in 2016.