Completely clueless in how to attract a woman

Wammer44

Pigeon
Protestant
Guys what questions are you asking your potential mates to gauge comparability?
& What are good small talk questions to get things going?

Pilgrim of the East

Banned
Protestant
9a5.jpg
although definitely funny it should be noted that this is a witchcraft book and "to fascinate" is used in the "to bewitch" meaning

Chris Breezy

Chicken
Protestant
Dude stop blackpilling the kid. It's not that bad

You're spilling half truths and gonna make him suicidal before he has ever held hands with a girl, bringing with him all the second hand baggage and trauma of reading the manosphere. How is this any different from feminist mothers teaching their daughters all men are rapists?

This. It is so easy to get caught up in manosphere ideology, yet so hard to see that subscribing to it makes us no better than the ultrafeminists.

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
I don't think I'm particularly attractive - I have a great head of hair and a pretty good face, but I'm still quite overweight. However, women usually think I'm funny and interesting, which has always helped. (Much of this comes from a checkered past that I really wouldn't wish on anyone. That sense of humor came with a huge price.)

I haven't actively dated since 2014, though, and am not really looking for a girlfriend/wife right now. I'm afraid to start looking again myself due to how bad the dating market is right now.

EDIT: I feel like I'm not qualified to give advice on this since I'm just OK with women. Overall, I've never had a problem with *talking* to women, and most are happy to talk to me. If I'm trying to get one interested, I try hard to not act any differently, because that's usually when I make the worst mistakes and they lose interest. Although I've had friends say to me, "you need to learn how to flirt and make your intentions known - that girl totally didn't think you liked her".

Holymanaspen

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm beginning to think it's all looks/genetics at this point. I think that's just how women are wired, especially in Australia.

I've always been a middle of the rung guy in looks, but with personality and an ability to captivate. As such, I've always 'attracted' women in the past..

As society becomes more low trust though, I'm feeling more and more invisible. It seems like women only get excited for the top 10-20% of men physically/genetically.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm beginning to think it's all looks/genetics at this point. I think that's just how women are wired, especially in Australia.

I've always been a middle of the rung guy in looks, but with personality and an ability to captivate. As such, I've always 'attracted' women in the past..

As society becomes more low trust though, I'm feeling more and more invisible. It seems like women only get excited for the top 10-20% of men physically/genetically.
That's a good excuse to get yourself out of the game. It's all about survival value, so status, money, social network, being a strong masculine man who sets boundaries, leads etc. Height and being physically strong helps, but is absolutely no prerequisite nor the most important thing at all. If you're still a weak man inside a woman will be attracted to a man as I described who is less tall and fit 1000% of the time. And indeed nowadays women push for the top 10% of men due to their hypergamous nature that has been unleashed. It seems that you need some education on female nature, hit me up if you need sources.

fireshark

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Just here to drop a little white pill.

I'm a happily married man in my 30s. (only been married 16 months) I've somewhat recently resumed life in the US after close to a decade in Asia. My work environment is full of young available women who are not overweight, pink-haired or obese.

After years of hearing how bad everything is in the West's dating market, how women are completely impossible, won't give you the time of day etc. etc. That has not been my experience at all. The vast majority of the women are very nice and approachable to me, don't look at me with disgust or disrespect or anything like that. Quite a few of them are casting eyes and glances and very eager to make small talk.

I'm not a handsome chad, super tall and buff, wealthy, or anything close to what the top 10% or even 25% of guys have. About the only real value I bring is that I'm reasonable, thoughtful, easygoing, love to laugh and joke, and genuinely desire to understand people and make them feel valued and uplifted and never to unduly impose on them. (because I know this world is so full of darkness, deception and lies)

Let's just say that I don't see any problems at all for a relatively well put together guy to have more options than he knows what to do with. Are any of these women of good quality? Don't know, but that's for you single guys to find out. The point is they are out there and they are certainly biting. (fishing analogy)

I will add that I have seen and worked with a few of the kind of women that everyone dreads, but they truly are the exception, at least from where I'm standing.

idane

Sparrow
I'm not a handsome chad, super tall and buff, wealthy, or anything close to what the top 10% or even 25% of guys have. About the only real value I bring is that I'm reasonable, thoughtful, easygoing, love to laugh and joke, and genuinely desire to understand people and make them feel valued and uplifted and never to unduly impose on them. (because I know this world is so full of darkness, deception and lies)

I think the bold part of that phrase is super critical. I have come to the same conclusion but my problem is, that I dont fulfil it. I want to, but somehow I dont have it within me - I dont have the natural curiosity towards other people but I dont think it can be linked to me being introverted.

Analogy: Assume a person is not interested in jazz music but jazz music is the entry ticket to all attractive girls in the world. How can you become interested in jazz music if you avoided it all your life?

The Prime Minister

Banned
Orthodox
It's how they're wired biologically, it doesn't matter if its Australia or Afghanistan.

That's a good excuse to get yourself out of the game.
No it's not. Redpill garbage is dead.

Are you white (with blonde hair and/or blue eyes)?
Are you 6 ft or taller?
Let me guess, your wife is Asian?

Topher

Pigeon

I'm a happily married man in my 30s. (only been married 16 months) I've somewhat recently resumed life in the US after close to a decade in Asia. My work environment is full of young available women who are not overweight, pink-haired or obese.

After years of hearing how bad everything is in the West's dating market, how women are completely impossible, won't give you the time of day etc. etc. That has not been my experience at all. The vast majority of the women are very nice and approachable to me, don't look at me with disgust or disrespect or anything like that. Quite a few of them are casting eyes and glances and very eager to make small talk.

Let's just say that I don't see any problems at all for a relatively well put together guy to have more options than he knows what to do with. Are any of these women of good quality? Don't know, but that's for you single guys to find out. The point is they are out there and they are certainly biting. (fishing analogy)

I will add that I have seen and worked with a few of the kind of women that everyone dreads, but they truly are the exception, at least from where I'm standing.
What city?

prisonplanet

Robin
Other Christian
I don't think we are supposed to find or attract a woman. If we want a wife, we ask God to provide us one. If one doesn't come along in the course of a Christian walk, then it's not yet God's will that we have one. I understand the desire and it's a healthy desire, but while waiting we are developing patience, faith, etc. It could also be that we aren't on the track God wants for us, and wants us to make some changes first.