Completely clueless in how to attract a woman

fireshark

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Are you white (with blonde hair and/or blue eyes)?
Are you 6 ft or taller?
Let me guess, your wife is Asian?

White, not blond haired or blue-eyed
Below 6'
Yes she is Asian, but what does that have to do with my post about young fit US women of all kinds being easily approachable?

What city?
Prefer not to say, but I'm in the US West (not California or a heavy blue area)

VeritasVincit

Chicken
Other Christian
Two tips on making yourself more attractive to women.

1. Be funny! If you're funny and a generally positive person who is fun to be around, then that will make you attractive to a lot of women - just look at Pete Davidson who looks like a demonic goblin covered in awful tattoos or any other of these dork comedians who regularly attract women. And if you're not naturally all that funny then just have some funny stories, jokes, or humorous topics of conversation ready at your disposal. Then in the future,
all you need to do is send funny memes or whatever.

2. Have some kind of hobby or activity that you are passionate about. It's not even that important what that may be (although hobbies that require skill, hard work, and gives a real tangible value are the best), as long as you are genuinely passionate about it. This will make you a lot more interesting and help you to stand out from the majority of boring men whose main hobbies are video games, watching TV, and social drinking - Not hating on that stuff btw. If you're a young man reading this then I'd encourage you to have a mix of hobbies including some that are solitary (but maybe more valuable and interesting) and others that are more social like sports.

Philip Dru

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
After years of hearing how bad everything is in the West's dating market, how women are completely impossible, won't give you the time of day etc. etc. That has not been my experience at all. The vast majority of the women are very nice and approachable to me, don't look at me with disgust or disrespect or anything like that. Quite a few of them are casting eyes and glances and very eager to make small talk.
To the young bucs who doesn't know how to dress right, hit the gym, or speak compellingly, the whole thing is an irreducible mystery.

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian
You are so right Philip Dru :):like:! It is a mystery to see this whole spectrum, regarding the reactions from women !
I encourage guys to use this realization for the good- for example without mentioned experience I would probably be less open to the truth about this world. By facing a reality shock the door opened wide to seek answers, especially regarding (wo)mans ("true", fleshly) nature... which made it easier to accept and "embrace" the BIBLEs statements on it. Also there are oftentime spiritual forces at play.... strong forces which are hard to challenge and overcome!

This thread gives solid advice in my opinion :). Very nice to see! My conclusion is the young bucs here can get good tools at their disposal. For me the main points are: Gird op the loints of your mind, dont put women on a podestal, dont overcomplicate (the "solution" is simple, but not easy), seek more important goals, dont be needy, ... become a complete and solid man and keep your integrity... so that a wise women would value / free willingy chose to follow your companionship and leadership- you are/ should be the prize! I think one of the main problems when it comes with lack of success with women are also "mixed signals" (anxiety, nediness, nervousness that creeps in)... they seem to have a huge problem with that, pure emotions they follow accordingly. Also save your nerves and dont get provoked to anger / frustration... ! You have time on your side also ;)... probably purifying times ;)!

The fact guys have found this forum, gives them important tools to navigate through life.... even in times of darkness, able to stand!

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Just be self confident, manly and a chill person. Do not chase after people. Invite them in but do not chase. Girls like guys that they respect. Different girls have different values and traits that they respect.
Good advice! To add: ensure that that confidence is based on competence. Be a guy that can do things. Then your confidence is real, and not hubris. With regards to the values and traits: base yourself on traditional masculinity. Being strong, able to provide, protect, integrity, strong frame, emotional stability, emotional stoicism, leadership, have some personality and charisma without doing it for her (as you say, don't chase her), be on your mission, know what your boundaries are. Lean back to being a man that you would've expected to see in any time in history before the last 60 years, whether it'd be a knight in medieval France, a peasant in imperial China, a sailor in 18th century US or a leader of the household in a house with the white picket fence in the 50s, they'd all share the same core values, integrity and competencies.

CaliforniaBased

Woodpecker
Catholic
Good advice! To add: ensure that that confidence is based on competence. Be a guy that can do things. Then your confidence is real, and not hubris. With regards to the values and traits: base yourself on traditional masculinity. Being strong, able to provide, protect, integrity, strong frame, emotional stability, emotional stoicism, leadership, have some personality and charisma without doing it for her (as you say, don't chase her), be on your mission, know what your boundaries are. Lean back to being a man that you would've expected to see in any time in history before the last 60 years, whether it'd be a knight in medieval France, a peasant in imperial China, a sailor in 18th century US or a leader of the household in a house with the white picket fence in the 50s, they'd all share the same core values, integrity and competencies.
My man, I like this last part about being like these traditional men. Sadly, for a lot of people the only example of manly guys they know is gangster.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
My man, I like this last part about being like these traditional men. Sadly, for a lot of people the only example of manly guys they know is gangster.
Well funny to say but in gangsters/criminals especially high ranking figures you'll see a lot of masculine attributes like honor, respect, responsibility, loyalty etc. When mitigated and combined with other traits that may lack in these circles you'll come close to the same characteristics as the other archetypes mentioned interestingly.