Connection to 2008 financial meltdown?

squiggly

Sparrow
One conspiracy I have not hear of much is the connection to the 2008 meltdown.

As many are aware, the 2008 meltdown is not over - it has just been postponed over and over again by quantitative easing and lowering interest rates. However that approach was nearing the end of it limit, with interest rates approaching 0 around the world (in some cases negative).

The whole house of cards was about to come tumbling down....and then all of a sudden coronavirus strikes!

The terribly overheated economy has been shut down and will need to be restarted. The world has taken a break. House prices have dropped.

I just find the timing all too convenient or suspicious. The biggest economic pause since WW2 just as our ability to deal with the after-effects of a heart attack 12 years ago was running out of steam.

Call me crazy...

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Not a conspiracy. A reality. The repo markets stopped functioning last year. It pretty much ended the ponzi scheme. Now all we have is the fed to constantly pump funny money into the system.

The whole Corona-Scam is a diversion tactic to crash and reset the system while allowing the scumbag bankers to gain more and more control of our assets in a fundamentally rotten system.