Conspiracy theorists--what made you start believing?

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
This guy told me the whole theory in 2010, and showed my some stuff on YT (Alex Jones, plastic coffins stored en mass)....

He told me about the illuminati... I'm a Jay Z fan, so it added up.

[Have since become certain that AJ is controlled op. Just check his interview with Isaac Kappy. Laughable.]

pitbullowner

Pelican
Honestly ?
Hmm...

I woke up to a more alt lite things back in 2006 when I first saw an Alex Jones documentary on the "illuminati/bilderberg groups" ... after that became my dark descent into the truth.

This guy told me the whole theory in 2010, and showed my some stuff on YT (Alex Jones, plastic coffins stored en mass)....

He told me about the illuminati... I'm a Jay Z fan, so it added up.

[Have since become certain that AJ is controlled op. Just check his interview with Isaac Kappy. Laughable.]

I laughed because I read that In Barry's voice :squintlol:

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
You know how people kind of flippantly say "Oh my god this movie/song/whatever totally changed my life!"

In my case, it was 100% true.

When I was in 7th grade, our English teacher told us we could choose any book we wanted to do an extensive book report project on. I had already read Animal Farm and really liked it, so I decided to tackle Orwell's magnum opus, 1984.

Now admittedly, that's a bit of a high level book for a 7th grader, but I was a good reader. I was pretty young and naive about the sex stuff, and good portion of the book deals with how sex is liberation and stifling that is just another form of control, (not unlike George Lucas's THX-1138.)

But it was the other stuff that absolutely blew my 7th grade mind out of the back of my skull. My eyes were wide open to the reality of the world, and there was no going back. The constant, never ending shifting of the narrative by the media and the government, and the blatant sheep-like acceptance of the people to their outright lies, was something I'd never dreamed of. This was also around the time of the first Gulf War, so suddenly I became a skeptic over night.

All I knew was, there was some sinister force out there...."them".....we all have different names for them, but we all share a vague understanding of who they are and what they stand for. And they're REAL. And they control.....EVERYTHING. Everything. We're just ants to them. We're less than ants. We're nothing. Everything we've ever been told or sold or convinced of is a LIE.

From that day forward, a little piece of my innocence died, and my naivety as well. By far it's the most important book I've ever read, and yes, "It changed my life."

I have never trusted the media or the government or Hollywood since then. I'm a skeptic on just about everything I see. It's nice to finally see people brave enough to go out there and take unaltered, un-doctored videos of all the bullshit that's going on now to try to get the truth out there. They're braver than me. Because 1984 also taught me another very important thing: you mess with them...you try to make the world a better place...you present any kind of threat to them....you end up with about three bullets in the back of your head, no questions asked. So I just keep my head down and keep out of it.

I don't believe all the conspiracy theories. Some I think are just wishful thinking. Some have what I believe is sufficient evidence to dispute. But I still question EVERYTHING. I read them all, though. I keep up on everything. I wish more people had inquisitive minds.

But I will never, ever trust the mainstream media or the government or politicians or the academics. All of them, every last one, are pawns. Pawns to their masters..."them."

I'll leave it with what I think is a brilliant little quote that I first heard as a sample on a TOOL song, by Dr. Timothy Leary.

Think for yourself
Question authority

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening
Terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in
This ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the
Religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by
Giving us order, rules, regulations; informing, forming in our minds their
View of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and
Learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness
Chaotic, confused, vulnerability, to inform yourself

Think for yourself
Question authority

jakester318

Sparrow
For me it was a life-long confrontation with women. My mother was a man-hater and she took her frustrations out on me because she could, she has authority over me. She took advantage of her authority over me and I hated her for that. When I left home at 18 and joined the military, I realized how much she crippled my world view as a child. But then I realized that the larger culture I was a part of was standing in the same line as my mother and blaming men for everything. It took a divorce and my ex leaving me for me to really understand just how bad the situation is for men in America (dare I say, the world?).

Once I understood that feminism had destroyed so many men, including myself, I had to step back and evaluate a lot of things. That's when I started to really see the Matrix. And I don't know about you but I continue to find ways in which we have been lied to and deceived...there's just no end to the deception, really. But then I took the God pill and suddenly things started to really make sense because the bible lays it out as such, so I know nothing going on has escaped God's notice. God is in control and things are moving along according to his plan.

Red pill 101 saved my life as I spiraled into late life depression, what was wrong with me? why did a fail constantly with women. I discovered what hypergamy meant, i discovered what solipcism meant. I concluded that even though most women were not feminist they supported the ideal. Knowledge is power and i learned the play book.

For me it was a life-long confrontation with women. My mother was a man-hater and she took her frustrations out on me because she could, she has authority over me. She took advantage of her authority over me and I hated her for that. When I left home at 18 and joined the military, I realized how much she crippled my world view as a child. But then I realized that the larger culture I was a part of was standing in the same line as my mother and blaming men for everything. It took a divorce and my ex leaving me for me to really understand just how bad the situation is for men in America (dare I say, the world?).

Once I understood that feminism had destroyed so many men, including myself, I had to step back and evaluate a lot of things. That's when I started to really see the Matrix. And I don't know about you but I continue to find ways in which we have been lied to and deceived...there's just no end to the deception, really. But then I took the God pill and suddenly things started to really make sense because the bible lays it out as such, so I know nothing going on has escaped God's notice. God is in control and things are moving along according to his plan.

Blitz

Sparrow
I'd indulged conspiracies before, watched and read about JFK etc, but was mostly dismissive. It wasn't until the lead up to Trump's election and the four year aftermath that it's been crystallized. The entire media complex in lock step to create a narrative about (non-) events and even whole cloth invent controversies and 'evidence' made me think that this probably isn't the first time a narrative has been created or altered to suit whatever interests the powers that be may have.

The problem is, now, what is credible. When I talk to some Q people in person and they start going on with grave seriousness about tunnels under every city with child sex slaves and intergalactic clones ruling over us (they have videos!), it then makes me circle around back to dismissiveness. But that might be the point...?

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
I'm going to add one that's very relevant and has stuck with me.

When @Roosh was publicly shamed for his satire writing years ago I was privy to internal corporate documents for a well known Fortune 500 company. For no clear reason they sent out multiple communications to their entire staff about the danger of his "toxic masculinity." They were also warned that he was a rape apologist and to be aware of this.

I don't know where from on high this all came from and it wasn't like the staff was aware of Roosh anyway.

However, someone from very high up wanted everyone to know, he was a very naughty boy.

mbare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
In short, inconsistencies and questioning the official narrative of 9/11. I think the video that solidified my skepticism of 9/11 was Dr. Judy Woods called The Dawn of a New Age. It's about 2.5 hours long, but well worth it.

I'd also say the official narrative of the Vegas shooting that was allegedly only Steven Paddock. This forum has a great thread on that whole sequence of events. Another cover up.

Other notables: USS Liberty bombing cover up, Gulf of Tonkin and our whole involvement and lies that brought us into Vietnam.

Basically anyone who gets close to or hits the truth gets shut down in some way.

But it did plant a see that there were supragovernmental forces that were coalescing to make a one world government. Even though the European Union didn't end up becoming like anything in the book of Revelation, it is clearly Luciferian in origin.
Look into the Dutroux affair etc. It's no accident that Belgium was chosen as the headquarter.

The billion dollar diamond trade in Antwerp apparently required deep subversion and full control on all levels and the powers that be felt they had the strongest grip there...

ilostabet

Pelican
For me it wasn't about starting to believe in conspiracies, but starting to disbelieve official history and narrative. And there wasn't one trigger I could point to, it was rather a slow and steady realization about a lot things, because ever since I can remember I always felt there was something deeply wrong with the modern world. From there to accepting conspiracy theories as, at least, plausible, it wasn't a big jump.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
I'm going to add one that's very relevant and has stuck with me.

When @Roosh was publicly shamed for his satire writing years ago I was privy to internal corporate documents for a well known Fortune 500 company. For no clear reason they sent out multiple communications to their entire staff about the danger of his "toxic masculinity." They were also warned that he was a rape apologist and to be aware of this.

I don't know where from on high this all came from and it wasn't like the staff was aware of Roosh anyway.

However, someone from very high up wanted everyone to know, he was a very naughty boy.
Do we distinguish between the chaotic "jonesing" of corporate or bureaucratic structures that keep this kind of thing up? I mean, they don't call one another up, as far as I know, and say "You have to run BLM ads like us" or "everyone should do implicit bias training" etc. So do these soulless corporations basically just function as weird social units that just follow one another? Or are they coordinated as conspiracy minions from really high up people who can influence the HR organizations of the world to do what they want?

Bureaucracies have always existed and have had an insane mind for centuries ...

Easily the weirdest part in the modern world of all of this is that the common man thinks that big boys care about making money in every endeavor and do not see that they have "loss leader" organizations or propaganda arms that do not care whatsoever about profit ...

One my personal answers is that the feminization of societies leads to emotional and outreach BS, which is why you see the chaos you see.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Do we distinguish between the chaotic "jonesing" of corporate or bureaucratic structures that keep this kind of thing up? I mean, they don't call one another up, as far as I know, and say "You have to run BLM ads like us" or "everyone should do implicit bias training" etc. So do these soulless corporations basically just function as weird social units that just follow one another? Or are they coordinated as conspiracy minions from really high up people who can influence the HR organizations of the world to do what they want?
I've thought about this a lot because of my background. From what I've seen it's a bit of all of this. Fortune 500 leadership all read the same rags, go to the same conferences, read the same books, and hang out at the same places.

So you get a grapevine of crap and a culture not far behind. HR can be very loud and middle managers are cowards. It's a recipe for what we're seeing.

Ask a similar question: why are so many cities bankrupt today? It's an easy path for lazy, stupid politicians, many of which communicate with each other formally and informally.

Fortis

Crow
Gold Member
I've always been incredibly cynical. I wouldn't say I'm a full blown conspiracy theorist, but I tend to assume that things are not as they appear on paper.
A number of things pushed me in that direction:

1. Tuskeegee experiments
2. the CIA/Crack connection
3. Gary Webb's journalism

RomikJan

Sparrow
I know this is going to sound insane or unbelievable to some people but it got in me early been in my blood since i was 2. My Armenian family ran away from the Baku Pograms in the late 80s . My whole childhood i wondered about how that could have happened and how that could have be and that someone must have been in charge about getting it going but , eventually just started to enjoy my childhood, not like i forgot about it but it just got stored in my brain on pause, and then when 911 happened i was just entering high school and that event instantly made all those feelings and questions come back. I remember telling a few people early about my initial thoughts and they got like outraged and it made me question it even more that they didn't want to even have a conversation about it. I remember from that week on all i wanted to do was seek truth about everything around us

SpyofMoses

Pigeon
I was kind of raised that way. My mother mentioned a conspiracy about AIDS to me growing up, and I think the seed was planted for a "conspiracy theory mindset." The day it started to resonate with me was the day of Osama bin Laden's death. 3 different coworkers told 3 different stories about how he died- each claimed to have told the 'right' one. My boss chimed in by saying that he used to in SWAT:
"Every time I saw one of the events I was deployed to on the news I would ask: where the hell were these reporters?"
Other events later, like the Vegas shooting, just vindicated the idea that the news media cherrypick from the truth to push an agenda.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Here's another funny thing, but only because we have to live in a world and not cry about how sad it is:

How is there not a conspiracy going on, literally right in front of your face, and they are telling you? But then you see the demonic get exposed when people like the responder above and guys like Tucker Carlson say, "Well then why aren't you stepping aside, you 'evil man'?"

Here's another funny thing, but only because we have to live in a world and not cry about how sad it is:

How is there not a conspiracy going on, literally right in front of your face, and they are telling you? But then you see the demonic get exposed when people like the responder above and guys like Tucker Carlson say, "Well then why aren't you stepping aside, you 'evil man'?"
Matriarchy is a social system in which females (most notably in mammals) hold the primary power positions in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property. While those definitions apply in general English, definitions specific to the disciplines of anthropology and feminism differ in some respects. Most anthropologists hold that there are no known anthropological societies that are unambiguously matriarchal, but some authors believe exceptions may exist currently or may have existed in the past.

The "matriachies" that existed always had some feudal leaders on top that could deal with the rabid aggressive crazies that kept peasant men in check.

An important historical fact often missed in studies of the Mosuo was that their social organization has traditionally been feudal, with a small nobility controlling a larger peasant population.

The semi matriachical societies in south east asia with evil aggressive women managing the peasant men are generally immoral, lawless (cash bribes can make almost any crimes go away if you don't appear on the radar of the wrong people) with low productivity among impoverished peasant men that do menial labor jobs if they don't rise to the status of useful idiots / fall guys for the non native elite.

This is pretty much where the west is heading...

Last edited: