Conspiracy theorists--what made you start believing?

Bartimaeus Rex

Robin
Gold Member
An incident involving a National Geographic magazine with an intentionally deceptive graph of CO2 levels throughout Earth’s history 10-15 years ago. Also reading “State of Fear” by Michael Crichton helped me see the global warming scam for what it was. Highly recommend that book. And then read “Micro” afterward.

The biggest period for me was from 2015-2016 though. It was a combination of discovering TheRedPill on reddit, reading “The Misandry Bubble” article, and seeing an article on Facebook about how a Muslim was organizing rape clubs around the country. That turned out to be Roosh, and as soon as I saw the website and actually read what was said it was obviously satire, but the disgustingly twisted headlines is the only thing anyone read.

Started lifting and experienced an incredible quality of life boost, which only further proved TRP to me. Went down a rabbit hole and found myself on Stormfront briefly where I had a moment of incredibly clear insight on some of the JQ stuff. In late 2016 the spirit cooking and pizzagate imagery really messed with me as well. Satanism/demonic influence in the world today is pretty much where I’m at with everything conspiracy related.

Maecenas

Sparrow
Trump getting elected was a huge one for me, at the time for the life of me I couldn't understand how 50% of the US population voted for him given what I had been told, so that started a huge enquiry into why he was elected and what I was missing.

The Las Vegas shooting was another big red pill for me too. Even to my normie eyes that event was completely weird.

A very influential personal experience around the same time also red pilled me. At the time I had pretty much only hung out with liberal friends, then a conflict happened where I was sandwiched between my liberal friends and a conservative friend, and it turned out my liberal friends were the ones all filled with hate and bigotry about my conservative friend, not the other way around lol. That displayed to me the massive hypocrisy of my liberal friends.

Then I had my conservative friend walk me through a lot of the red pill stuff.

Radoste

Sparrow
I find it strange to call someone, or ourselves, a conspiracy "theorist" when the highest echelons of society conspire so blatantly and in public or online. Call it being attentive, having your eyes open, possessing discernment, whatever, but the term "conspiracy theorist" should die for at least a couple generations because at this point it's little more than an uninspired epithet for truth-seekers.

TheMaleBrain

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I consider myself skeptic.
Most of the "conspiracies" I have checked were very loosely based on truth.
However, I sometime find ones that I have a hard time seeing the flaws in them.

As Sherlock Holmes said:
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth"

Beaker

Sparrow
I consider myself skeptic.
Most of the "conspiracies" I have checked were very loosely based on truth.
However, I sometime find ones that I have a hard time seeing the flaws in them.

As Sherlock Holmes said:
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth"
Man is not in control, conspiracy theorists fail to understand Divine Providence. The idea that men have the ability to manipulate social and political systems is misguided. This is why faith is important, because no man is in control. The attempts made by men to control things are laughed at by God.

We can all see what perverted people are up to but to give then credit on a larger scale is blasphemous. They have no power other than what they’re allowed to have.

Last edited:

Talus

Pigeon
The idea that men have the ability to manipulate social and political systems is misguided.
God gave man free will. And with that free will, man can, and does, manipulate social and political systems. Kids figure this out when they are toddlers. If you tell a lie, and someone believes it, you gain a power advantage over them. Expand, and build these lies exponentially over time, and you really have a power advantage. A pyramid of power so to speak.

We can all see what perverted people are up to but to give then credit on a larger scale is blasphemous. They have no power other than what they’re allowed to have.
To say all evil is just an allowance by God, is muddying the waters. Free will is the allowance. The individual is responsible for his own actions. Be them good or bad. There's nothing blasphemous about pointing out evil and warning others.

I’d always been drawn to JFK conspiracies, Area 51, and things like that. Then came the Michael Moore documentaries that I liked in my early 20’s. Don’t Judge me! I was very blue pill most of my life. He at least made me think.

The folded up money stuff was a trip, especially on the $20 bill. I was blown away how it looked like the twin towers on fire. Speaking of 9/11...

What really did it for me was the movie called Zeitgeist. It was before it went to Netflix. That and all the Installments of Loose Change. Netflix in its early days had really good conspiracy docs. Lots of food and health, along with government documentaries.

I’ve basically been a worker bee the last ten years and didn’t have time for that stuff any longer. Then we were quarantined for two months and I had all the time in the world. Now I know about Qanon, Cabals, and all this other crazy stuff. I sometimes want to be like Cypher from the matrix and plug me back in.

28BC8DBB-C0C9-49BD-80C4-1F4E6DE94E9F.jpeg

ABeast

Robin
The folded up money stuff was a trip, especially on the $20 bill. I was blown away how it looked like the twin towers on fire. Speaking of 9/11...
I remember that totally pushed me over the edge. Smoking pot with the local hippies and discussing the proper folding of bills to get illuminati symbols blew my mind, bro!

Beaker

Sparrow
God gave man free will. And with that free will, man can, and does, manipulate social and political systems. Kids figure this out when they are toddlers. If you tell a lie, and someone believes it, you gain a power advantage over them. Expand, and build these lies exponentially over time, and you really have a power advantage. A pyramid of power so to speak.

To say all evil is just an allowance by God, is muddying the waters. Free will is the allowance. The individual is responsible for his own actions. Be them good or bad. There's nothing blasphemous about pointing out evil and warning others.
We have free will within God’s framework.

On the steps of the state capital on the island of Oahu in the year 2015. I had looked into some conspiracy stuff in the years prior but I was pretty agnostic about it. I was familiar with the 9/11 theories or many of them and while I didn't dismiss them I couldn't quite commit either... Subconsciously I knew that to accept the fact that 9/11 was an inside job would open a whole can of worms; Once you understand that the official narrative about sep 11 was complete horse-s--t then you start to question everything. This is the real reason normies resist obvious, plain as day facts. Once you accept one fact most of your fundamental beliefs about the world start to collapse. It can be quite catastrophic.

Anyway, I was walking up the steps of the state capital when some guy sitting on a bench asked me: "What are your thoughts on 9-11?" That was the moment when the rubber met the road. It all clicked, became clear. No more waffling, no more fence sitting. It was a sort of metanoia experience. 9/11 is an inside job!

Christ save us all!

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
9-11. Get 'attacked' by Saudi Arabians under the guise of the Taliban.

Go to war with Saddam and Iraq to shore up the petrodollar. Let's not forget how much our Isreali friends and AIPAC wanted Saddam gone.

Right...no conspiracy there.

Beaker

Sparrow
That view point, in our conversational context, seems awfully close to predetermination, and that's a slippery slope.
John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed.

You can't break His rules without facing severe consequences, free will has limits; Christ teaches that we're powerless without the Father. Conspiracy theorists are atheists who assume there are human 'masters of the universe' pulling the strings, when in fact every single man is unsure of what his actions and what the actions of others will lead to.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
No idea whether Ferrell is in on it all, but who certainly is are the creators and writers of such 'sketches'. Will Ferrell is just their playing monkey, though some like Tom Hanks are certainly solid initiates in the occult and high Freemasons. On the other hand - I would not vouch for Ferrell at all. There are a few actors out there like Dean Cain or Chris Pratt who would never ever take part in any sketches like that and they are likely clean themselves.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
No idea whether Ferrell is in on it all, but who certainly is are the creators and writers of such 'sketches'. Will Ferrell is just their playing monkey, though some like Tom Hanks are certainly solid initiates in the occult and high Freemasons. On the other hand - I would not vouch for Ferrell at all. There are a few actors out there like Dean Cain or Chris Pratt who would never ever take part in any sketches like that and they are likely clean themselves.
I'm now in the guilty until proven innocent with all these freaks.

Tom Hanks pushing the fake flu woke me up to the fact that all these people are pre-programmed zombie creeps.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
I'm now in the guilty until proven innocent with all these freaks.

Tom Hanks pushing the fake flu woke me up to the fact that all these people are pre-programmed zombie creeps.
Tom Hanks did not only push the fake flu, he made sure to post symbolic pictures on his Instagram that his freemason brothers would understand - that's a con and that they have nothing to fear:

Tom_Hanks_18-03-20.jpg

Even the numbers mentioned are symbolic. Winning 6 times and 201....

What is however more telling is Hanks posting these things on his personal account. Who among us would find this post-worthy when finding clothes and objects belonging to toddlers? Tom Hanks imagination is obviously highly invigorated by it:

2020-03-12-08_57_06-Tom-Hanks-@tomhanks-•-Instagram-photos-and-videos.jpg
2020-03-23-08_54_55-Tom-Hanks-@tomhanks-•-Instagram-photos-and-videos.jpg

NickK

Sparrow
You can't break His rules without facing severe consequences, free will has limits;
Exactly. Man can break His rules. Man can crucify his Creator. But there are consequences.

Same with the global conspiracy. They have the free will to conspire and manipulate and rule others through lies.
But they will pay the price in this life or the next.