Conspiracy Theory Thread

beta_plus

Pelican
I found this one, and I think it honestly looks pretty convincing.

prospiracy2.png

It's highly suspected that Obama's real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a black communist who lived in Honolulu.

I would love for Trump to say when he is confronted about going after Obama's birth certificate "I believe that Obama was born in the USA as an American citizen. I just don't think he's Kenyan."

Talk About Crazy: This Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Believes Hollywood Isn't Run By A Bunch Of Pedos

article-6993-1.jpg

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
I strive to stay in the present and real, but it's not that easy, you know.
You're often tempted to flee in a dreamed future ... which sometimes contains backward moves in time.

A philosopher (not the dreamy type) once wrote that "acting on the past is neither more nor less absurd
than the idea of preventing something in the future. Time is relative anyway, and God is eternal". Sounded silly the first time I read it, now I'm not so sure ...

MikeV12

Sparrow
After what happened with covid and them blatantly stealing the election people who really liked Trump are more receptive to what's happening if I say "if they stole the election you dont think they can do that "

ss-170421-cassini-saturn-mn-03_b3c175237b78c48b8cb717f7c5d3c6c9.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Black Saturn Cube. On Saturn (assuming Saturn exists, which I do not).
I am sure it is just a coincidence.
This was a trippy concept to learn about. One funny aspect is that people call me a conspiracy nut when I mention this shape on saturn...but it's literally the "official" voyage discovery info. It's similar to when I say that flouride can lower IQ (esp in young men) and I get labeled a conspiracy nut..but a Harvard study literally confirms this.

In regards to this shape on Saturn: is it a conspiracy to believe it exists...or that the official narrative is a lie?

Peacock
Gold Member

Fight Club: Is the Black-Eye Epidemic Among Politicians, Celebs Just Some Big Coinkydink?​

March 4, 2021 Thomas Müller Articles by Russ Winter, Culture, International News, Media, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles 20

https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/03...mong-elites-the-famous-just-a-big-coinkydink/
Black-eyes.jpg

Hanlon’s Razor is one of the greatest mental “don’t look there” cover-up cons and scams of all time. It holds: Don’t attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity or incompetence. Complete nonsense!
In terms of the epidemic of blackened left eyes among elites and celebrities, one would have to believe these people are the epitome of clumsiness and careless behavior. One also is left to wonder why the vast majority of these bruises involve the left eye. Does the right eye have unique protection when these “accidents” happen?
The latest to join the black eye club is Mitt Romney who quipped, about his fall and black eye: “I went to CPAC. That was the problem.”
Evb-z2nXYAIo_Dc.jpg

The 1879, Freeman’s Journal (out of Ireland) stated, “A black eye is said to be the devil’s mark. The bruised left eye has also been referred to as the “Illuminati shiner.” To our eyes, it looks like a very professionally done cosmetic job or an injury done in such a manner as to not cause actual eye damage. As such, black left eyes may be a ritual calling card. An alternative theory holds that this is a control mechanism delivered by handlers to keep these individuals in line.
12-black-eyes-300x274.jpg

It has been said that getting a black left eye is part of a cult/Illuminati high-level initiation ritual in which the pledge must “eat pain” in order to become more powerful. Are these are high-level cult members climbing higher in the pyramid?
images.png

Observably, there seems to be an eye-covering obsession or fad in the entertainment world. Sheer coinkydink? The left eye identifies the individual as a son of Osiris, God of the Dead.

For those interested, here is a great series regarding the background of the elite. I received tremendous value and background from it, as the messages we read in the here often give us the core of the truth but for some more background is welcome. Of course use some discernment (the maker is a Q fan e.g., which we know is a pretty clear psyop) but the core is solid.

This is a must watch. Ex-Satanist saved by Our Lady details spiritual warfare with Bill Gates, abortion rituals, vaccines, etc. One hour mark is when it gets into Bill Gates.

Hail Holy Queen. May St Michael protect us. Obviously this man could be a fraud but it was a fascinating watch. Maybe he is for real.