Conspiracy Theory Thread

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Protestant
It's highly suspected that Obama's real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a black communist who lived in Honolulu.

I would love for Trump to say when he is confronted about going after Obama's birth certificate "I believe that Obama was born in the USA as an American citizen. I just don't think he's Kenyan."
"Frank Marshall Davis" = african commie in pacific islander land

Talk about walking cultural appropriation...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting article about predictive programming, I found especially the depopulation section very intriguing, especially the Avengers scenario, and I must agree with the conclusion of the writer.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
Interesting article about predictive programming, I found especially the depopulation section very intriguing, especially the Avengers scenario, and I must agree with the conclusion of the writer.

6g2mjv6qmgj41.png
He stands under the Corona sign in a Asian shop (he thinks is Chinese) and says he is rolling back prices to 1965 (The history of human coronaviruses began in 1965 when Tyrrell and Bynoe1 found that they could passage a virus named B814.)

1*VnvMAgwLy1LOU3TON79sMw.jpeg

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
Great interview from Tim with Eric Karlstrom who pretty much nails it for me, naming the kabbalistic Jews and Masons as the demonic agents pulling the strings of humanity's destruction.

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I can see other forums with a “conspiracy theory thread” just putting up a general link to RooshV forum…..

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
At the risk of inviting ridicule, this is thought provoking.

I've heard that there are pretty good arguments for flat earth. Smart people on it etc. However the question I'd like to ask to flat earthers is: why does it matter whether the earth is flat, round, oval?

The NWO conspiracy, the possible fake UFO attack, the possible cyber attack, cojona, I understand that all these conspiracies have urgency and meaning for all of us. Our daily life is/will be impacted tremendously by these events. However, I don't get the urgency of flat earth at all.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
The only smart people that argue for flat earth are people like Eric Dubay and other deep state masonic sociopathic types who are very skillful at deceiving people. These types get a kick out of deceiving the masses, or at least their followers, the same way con artists get a deep thrill out of stealing people's money when they could have instead applied their skill at influencing people towards lucrative sales careers instead.

Flat earth is a very sophisticated psyop that was launched by Cass Sunstein, Obama's Information Czar, in an effort to destabilize the truther community, which was growing quickly in the late 00s as people had access to unrestricted Youtube and other high speed internet tools to clearly see the lies they were exposed to (especially around 9/11).

FE is the ultimate cognitive infiltration operation, it has spawned other smaller psyops like nukes aren't real, dinosaurs aren't real etc...

Our daily life is/will be impacted tremendously by these events. However, I don't get the urgency of flat earth at all.
The sense of urgency comes from the people being deceived by flat earth becoming obsessed with this issue as it is a very basic aspect of our physical, daily lives. That is one aspect of what makes it such a good psyop.

The main aspect is the fact that the flat earth proposition is, from the perspective of the average person, completely ridiculous, thus acting as a strong repellent for normies toward other "conspiracies", providing a very powerful confirmation bias in their manufactured normie belief that all conspiracies are bunk.

anti-science

Sparrow
Gnostic or New Age
911, I really like your posts but your stance on flat earth is very defensive. If it is a psy-op then please tell me why does the bible affirm it? Or do you think it does not?

anti-science

Sparrow
Gnostic or New Age
I've heard that there are pretty good arguments for flat earth. Smart people on it etc. However the question I'd like to ask to flat earthers is: why does it matter whether the earth is flat, round, oval?

The NWO conspiracy, the possible fake UFO attack, the possible cyber attack, cojona, I understand that all these conspiracies have urgency and meaning for all of us. Our daily life is/will be impacted tremendously by these events. However, I don't get the urgency of flat earth at all.

It matters a lot because it completely destroys the atheists' paradigm and their big bang/evolutionary model. What you are not taking into consideration is that the flat earth reality entails a geocentric model with all the luminaries moving around the fixed earth (don't think of it in term of a planet in space). (((Scientists))) had rejected this because they didn't like the idea of the stars paying homage to the earth as it is blasphemous to scientism and to their heliocentric sun worshipping model.

If the masses were to find out we live in an enclosed system with a firmament and treated it as fact their whole worldview would change as they would no longer view themselves a tiny accidental genetic mishap on a random planet but instead we are the center of God's creation.

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
Do you really believe we care about the shape?
It is the lie, and its implications on everything that trickles down from it.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
911, I really like your posts but your stance on flat earth is very defensive. If it is a psy-op then please tell me why does the bible affirm it? Or do you think it does not?

The Bible doesn't affirm it, it's a twisted literalist interpretation. I am absolutely sure of this because the Bible doesn't lie.

This methodology of twisting biblical passages is the prime playbook of satanists who work relentlessly to subvert Christianity (see Scofield Bible).

Christian European civilization has been built by devout scientists like Kepler and Galileo, who have long understood the basic workings of astronomy and physics.

The main target of the flat earth psyop is Christians who, like Dispensationalists, will be duped and used against their own interests.

No flat earther has ever been able to explain with a modicum of rationality why you can see hundreds of stars with the naked eye in NYC at 8pm but can't see the sun, while that star is still shining brightly over Los Angeles where it is 5pm local time... Checkmate.

anti-science

Sparrow
Gnostic or New Age
Convenient that you are ready to dismiss verses that clearly say 'circle' and 'firmament' among many other that completely contradict a heliocentric model because they are interpreted too literally for you. I guess the word of those devout scientists who never proved anything means more to you than the Bible. What proof did Galileo have? He and freemason Copernicus looked through telescopes, saw round shapes and that somehow proves a globe? Or the assumptions he made from the movement of the tide?

Your challenge shows a lack of understanding of the model, maybe look into before shooting it down. And before worrying about the movement of the sun try proving the following: the earth horizon curving without fish-eye lense, water mass curving and gas pressure without a container (breaking second law of thermodynamics). Truth is your globe model breaks many natural laws but they are hand waved magically by made up concepts like gravity and their explanation of sky phenomena also has many holes in it.

You might want to look up Sheol illustration according to the Hebrew to see how they depicted the earth based on the old testament. All of the ancient cultures on earth knew they lived on a flat fixed earth. You just have to approach the topic with an open mind and avoid the triggering we all go through due to our fixed childhood ball earth programming akin to the grief cycle children go through when finding that santa isnt real.

Have you ever wondered how, conveniently, the sun, being many times larger than earth, is exactly at the right distance to appear about the same size as the moon which is many times smaller but also at the perfect distance to appear as big?

Last edited: