Controversial: Should We Tolerate Abortion?

I believe the proper punishment, were there a righteous Christian kingdom that followed the teachings of Jesus, would be exile. All murderers, rapists, abortionists, sodomites, pedophiles, usurers, and sowers of discord, idolaters, would all be exiled upon pain of death of re-entering the kingdom. Lesser punishments like thievery (circumstantial) would be treated through tribute back to the victim. One traitor inside a castle is worse than 10,000 enemies laying siege out the gates. Removing the parasites from within will make it impossible for evil to gain a foothold, because for the most part it cannot do so by show of arms. So, no we should not tolerate abortion whatsoever. In the current fallen nations we live in, we must not only abide with the byproducts of such moments, broken women, militant jezebelism, and psychopathic (((surgeons))) with their cousins pushing policy, but also with the byproduct of the sexual sins themselves not being punished (coal-burners and a legion of hateful miscegenation descending upon civility, not to mention incest and the lack of God-given awareness to create the proper environment for a child to gestate and grow up so it is not born with potent toxicity causing near irreparable mental illnesses).

This is why, for those who commit the sexual sins but do not proceed with the abortion, yes they should be held to a lesser judgment societal-wise than those who do, because those who do have enough spiritual damage to destroy a nation just in their own desecrated temple. Those who do not have abortions and then become a burden upon society, if they or their spawn cannot become capable makers, then they should be exiled, lest we all go live in the desert to live off of locusts and honey, but even the most hardened survivalists lack the faith for such a sojourn. The worldly nations are royally screwed from their road-to-hell kindness, a most pernicious goyim's Achilles heel.

“Should it be legal to sin?” is a fascinating question with many deeper implications about theology, free will, and anthropology in general. I do not support abortion or the taking of innocent life in any way, shape or form. I am also curious about the correlation between legality of an action and the frequency of that action’s being committed, which is a topic I’ve meant to study for some time. Crime being illegal rarely seems to stop it from being committed, so I do not know whether “make abortion illegal” would actually stop or lower abortion rates, or simply make people feel good and virtuous for outlawing an act that would still be occurring at the same rate. I suspect God would be happier if we make it illegal regardless of whether it continues to be done.

Legal or illegal, it’s a mortal sin that will send those who commit it to Hell unless they repent.

If by legality you mean the typical penalties for that action and the "general feeling of seriousness," then we can get at least a rough idea from the Uniform Crime Report. Table 1 for 2019 is here: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-1 . Murder, negligent homicide, and rape are all at the low end of known incidences whereas larceny and motor vehicle theft are on the high end. We all know generally that the penalties range from death to fines and short jail times. Not really surprising. Of course you take that with a grain of salt because the FBI's website says:

The data presented in Crime in the United States reflect the Hierarchy Rule, which requires that only the most serious offense in a multiple-offense criminal incident be counted.

I think its still useful despite that disclaimer.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Please keep in mind the title says "tolerate" not "support".

My thinking comes down to demographics and economics.

Demographic Angle:

I just looked over some statistics from the last 5 years. As it pertains to the United States, White women are the least likely group to undergo an abortion (% basis). From this, we can obviously deduce that minority women and other groups are far more likely to have one -- and therefore be supportive of abortion rights/legislation. Given this, doesn't it work to our benefit (specifically people with European descent), if these "other" groups are the main ones seeking this procedure? Result: more abortions from these groups translate to a slower displacement of people with European descent in the US.

Now perhaps the "extreme" view on this would be as follows: We (men) should tolerate abortion given the odds of which women actually opt to have the procedure work to our advantage. For example:

- SJW woman gets pregnant > SJW woman gets an abortion | Translation: Status quo holds AND SJW cannot indoctrinate/brainwash offspring

Economic Angle:

This one is more simple. Assuming an abortion isn't carried out (at least in the US), that parent/child is very likely to be on the receiving-end of Government handouts. Translation: Do you want your taxes (either directly or indirectly) funding this situation? I do not.

Am I missing/not getting something here? Food for thought..
NO. Screw off, baby killer/

Please keep in mind the title says "tolerate" not "support".

My thinking comes down to demographics and economics.

Demographic Angle:

I just looked over some statistics from the last 5 years. As it pertains to the United States, White women are the least likely group to undergo an abortion (% basis). From this, we can obviously deduce that minority women and other groups are far more likely to have one -- and therefore be supportive of abortion rights/legislation. Given this, doesn't it work to our benefit (specifically people with European descent), if these "other" groups are the main ones seeking this procedure? Result: more abortions from these groups translate to a slower displacement of people with European descent in the US.

Now perhaps the "extreme" view on this would be as follows: We (men) should tolerate abortion given the odds of which women actually opt to have the procedure work to our advantage. For example:

- SJW woman gets pregnant > SJW woman gets an abortion | Translation: Status quo holds AND SJW cannot indoctrinate/brainwash offspring

Economic Angle:

This one is more simple. Assuming an abortion isn't carried out (at least in the US), that parent/child is very likely to be on the receiving-end of Government handouts. Translation: Do you want your taxes (either directly or indirectly) funding this situation? I do not.

Am I missing/not getting something here? Food for thought..
I've been thinking the same thing for some years now. Why are dumb poops breeding? Granted, money is not everything. I've met some lower income people who have jobs and care about their children succeeding. Too many middle class/upper middle class parents doing shit parenting.

But it is annoying when driving around town and seeing the single mommy tattooed cows with (maybe) their ghetto boyfriend with their pants handing down like a prison faggot, maybe, and knowing there is no way they paid for that themselves.

I'm not ashamed to say it, but most people with leftist views and voting are outstanding example of why abortion should be cheap and legal.

Amwolf

I've been thinking the same thing for some years now. Why are dumb poops breeding? Granted, money is not everything. I've met some lower income people who have jobs and care about their children succeeding. Too many middle class/upper middle class parents doing shit parenting.

But it is annoying when driving around town and seeing the single mommy tattooed cows with (maybe) their ghetto boyfriend with their pants handing down like a prison faggot, maybe, and knowing there is no way they paid for that themselves.

I'm not ashamed to say it, but most people with leftist views and voting are outstanding example of why abortion should be cheap and legal.
I must say that what you wrote constitutes rational thought. While abortion leads to increased degeneracy, I have no problem with the left killing themselves however they seem fit. The problem with abortion is that it takes our culture further away from God and traditionalism.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Abortion shouldn't even be a word we use. It should just be "murder of unborn children" and current legal penalties for murder and manslaughter enforced as they are on the books.

I loved the hypocrisy when I used to live in Canada and they would give a drunk driver 2 manslaughter charges when he killed a pregnant woman in a car wreck...wasn't it just manslaughter and an unplanned abortion?

Abortion, like euthanasia, are just trying to word salad the fact of what it is.

I must say that what you wrote constitutes rational thought. While abortion leads to increased degeneracy, I have no problem with the left killing themselves however they seem fit. The problem with abortion is that it takes our culture further away from God and traditionalism.
The amazing thing is how many people with fairly high IQ's support a lot of leftist stupidity. My anger is more toward those with some intellect who endorse and vote for these policies like higher taxes, poorly thought out regulations, futile gun control and many other examples. . We need some sort of eugenic program.

The reality is most people are too stupid to live under and enforce something like the Bill or Rights. I'm not even sure if they should even have private property. Then there are the high IQ sociopaths in just about every large organization whether public or private.

Amwolf

Abortion shouldn't even be a word we use. It should just be "murder of unborn children" and current legal penalties for murder and manslaughter enforced as they are on the books.

Yes, I agree. A human life is formed at conception, so the practice of abortion would most certainly qualify as murder. There's really no way to justify this procedure as being ethical or moral. It's a degenerative act. Period.

Radoste

Sparrow
Spiritually, there are no differences between means and ends. Solving the demograpic problem by sacrificing the unborn to Moloch will only stain the soul of the West further. Political, cultural, and economic methods are infinitely more preferrable. You don't need a genius to tell you to remove the incentives that keep migrants in place. What we need is to cure the spiritual rot of the native populations and free them of the Leftist mind virus that says whites can't control who resides in their own countries.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I read a news article from 1870s Wales, which detailed a young, unmarried woman who was caught throwing her newborn child into a pond to kill it. Her punishment was - nothing.

In those times welfare was arranged at a local level. Prior to about 1834 (I think it was) it was at the parish level, later a larger unit that encompassed about twenty parishes. At that particular time poor were sent into workhouses where they had to work to get shelter and food.

Throughout all these times the church and later early civil government were very tough and did not suffer much grief from the misdeeds of the morally corrupt. People had little, winters were cold with deep snows. They could be forgiven a few rough edges to their order in such circumstances, just as around 200 years prior people were executed for stealing sheep. They had very limited resources. Jails did not arrive, at large, for another 100 years or so.

But what would you do with that woman? Everyone in the village and surrounding villages would know of her act and her social circle would be reduced to that of other morally deficient people.

We are not living in an age where through relative ease of living (I won't say wealth) these social delinquents have grown in number and have amassed into a large class of people. A class that are used against us to fill the pockets and power lust of left-wing parties. As seen by the recent millions forked out be a billionaire and millionaire to facilitate the voting of felons.

I haven't heard much on the theological arguments on dealing with crime and immorality. But it is clear to me, unless we have a system that enforces morals in the same way our politicians now enforce political correctness and taxes, we will have continue to have a moral decline. Getting to that point is the aim; though for now I see little opportunity.

Abortion and its accouterments (such as contraception) are two primary enablers of moral decline. Our parents and grandparents were sold these as a way to reduce social ills. As was sex education. But we have seen those social ills grow by multitudes in their wake. Abortion etc. circumvent natural law and its consequences. The old order was to follow divine law to avoid the consequences of debauchery under natural law. The illegitimacy rate in Northern Europe used to be 1%. This is a sign of incredible restraint.

As with various other areas, we are largely on our own. We do not have a moral hierarchy - we have an immoral one. We can do little more than be moral in our own lives and act as an example to others.

I believe that in a society that imposes divine morality abortion should be outlawed, except in edge circumstances like threat to the mother's life. But in the lack of that, which we find ourselves, we should have little care for those who engage in it and promote it. They will deal with it later.

In The US there is now a possible window to deal with this. States are pushing back against abortion and that should be encouraged and supported. It's a quater mesure, as in states with low access to abortion, people go out of state for abortions; and it's only a piecemeal moral order. For example 1% of pregnancies in WY are aborted, but another 9% go out of state for abortion services. This reduces abortions by about half.

With the likely election of ACB to the supreme court, another opportunity will present itself to construct a slightly better piecemeal solution. Again, people criticse her, but the times are imperfect. If she can strike a serious blow to abortion it may provide a significant window for change. The left will show their demons like never before; and if we are lucky they will break off their s-hole cities as independent states. From a Christian perspective I think the two most important things for the coming years are four more orange years and ACB providing the leverage to largely ban abortion.

acco

Kingfisher
Poland tightens abortion law

Poland already had one of the most restrictive abortion laws in Europe. Now the Constitutional Court in Warsaw has declared one of the last exceptions for legal abortions to be illegal. Women's rights organizations and doctors are appalled.

Poland is heading for a further tightening of its already strict abortion law. The Constitutional Court in Warsaw on Thursday also declared abortions, which are to be performed due to severe malformations, unconstitutional. This is one of the last exceptions to the general ban on abortion in this strictly Catholic country. In the opinion of the judges, the current regulation violates the right to life guaranteed in the constitution.

In 2019, around 1,100 abortions were performed in Polish hospitals. In 97 percent of the cases due to the now declared illegal paragraph. However, abortions are still allowed after rape and in cases of danger to the life or health of women.

by RT deutsch

Last edited:
Poland tightens abortion law

Poland already had one of the most restrictive abortion laws in Europe. Now the Constitutional Court in Warsaw has declared one of the last exceptions for legal abortions to be illegal. Women's rights organizations and doctors are appalled.

Poland is heading for a further tightening of its already strict abortion law. The Constitutional Court in Warsaw on Thursday also declared abortions, which are to be performed due to severe malformations, unconstitutional. This is one of the last exceptions to the general ban on abortion in this strictly Catholic country. In the opinion of the judges, the current regulation violates the right to life guaranteed in the constitution.

In 2019, around 1,100 abortions were performed in Polish hospitals. In 97 percent of the cases due to the now declared illegal paragraph. However, abortions are still allowed after rape and in cases of danger to the life or health of women.

by RT deutsch

Makes Poland more beautiful everyday