Corneliu Zelea Cordreanu: Revolutionary Or Saint?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
An article like this makes you sit down for a moment and rethink all the history you've been told. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? In an inverted world, aren't the portrayed bad guys not often the good guys and vice versa? Reading this I see a genuine man who rang the alarm bell like a watcher should. A brave man willing to sacrifice himself to combat the servants of Satan on earth.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Many very good things in common between Romania's 'The Capitan' Codreanu and Bulgaria's 'The Lion' Vasil Levski.

Both were very pious Orthodox (Levski even trained to become an Orthodox Monk). Both fought with bravery and intelligence, as great patriots, and became folk idols. Both were scandalously executed by strangulation under orders from the Establishment. Both had links to France. Levski also spent many months in Romania.

But Levski is still the absolute idol of Bulgaria, officially, openly. Probably because he fought the Islamist invaders, and not the Jews as Codreanu did.

The thing bothering me with Levski is, his (romantic I guess) love for the atrocious French revolution. Codreanu had no love for the French "revolution", so much respect to him. But, Levski was I think an even better military stratege than Codreanu.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Ethnophyletism only concerns not denying access to people to the Church on the basis of their race/ethnicity. It doesn't prohibit nationalism in general.

The Russian Orthodox Church wrote on this in a relatively recent synod:

"II. 2. The universal nature of the Church, however, does not mean that Christians should have no right to national identity and national self-expressions. On the contrary, the Church unites in herself the universal with the national. Thus, the Orthodox Church, though universal, consists of many Autocephalous National Churches. Orthodox Christians, aware of being citizens of the heavenly homeland, should not forget about their earthly homeland....

II. 3. Christian patriotism may be expressed at the same time with regard to a nation as an ethnic community and as a community of its citizens. The Orthodox Christian is called to love his fatherland, which has a territorial dimension, and his brothers by blood who live everywhere in the world. This love is one of the ways of fulfilling God’s commandment of love to one’s neighbour which includes love to one’s family, fellow-tribesmen and fellow-citizens.

...The patriotism of the Orthodox Christian should be active. It is manifested when he defends his fatherland against an enemy, works for the good of the motherland, cares for the good order of people’s life through, among other things, participation in the affairs of government. The Christian is called to preserve and develop national culture and people’s self-awareness."

One and Many. Maintain distinction yet are a Unity. As 3 of the Godhead are distinct persons but maintaining the same divine essence.

Just as we don't lose our individuality in the collective unity of the body. So do Nations don't lose their distinctiveness in the Kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:22-25
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24By its light the nations will walk, and into it the kings of the earth will bring their glory.f 25Its gates will never be shut at the end of the day, because there will be no night there.

26And into the city will be brought the glory and honor of the nations.

Of course God allows for new Nations to arise as a result of his lack of forbidding intermarriages between fellow Christians.

But then again God has no intention of doing away with all National distinctions. Only to expand the tent of new distinct Nations that will result.

Abram himself was called out of the Nation of the Chaldeans to found a New Nation Israel:
Genesis 15:7
The LORD also told him, "I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess."

So this process continues up to this day. Just as France and Germany was formed over time to the Nations nowadays.

Last edited:

Arasaka

Chicken
Orthodox
Just by changing a few words this could have been written today. It has only gotten worse as you have pointed out Roosh - we can't even engage in the same tactics he used. God will sort it out in his time. I think things will have to get worse - much worse - before He will intervene. In troubled times people will turn back to Him and we are not there yet, but we are getting closer...

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Just by changing a few words this could have been written today. It has only gotten worse as you have pointed out Roosh - we can't even engage in the same tactics he used. God will sort it out in his time. I think things will have to get worse - much worse - before He will intervene. In troubled times people will turn back to Him and we are not there yet, but we are getting closer...
How much worse?

Philonous

Sparrow
Protestant
Truly a great article about a great Christian mind. But aside from encouraging a committee to form so that the Orthodox might eventually glorify Cordreanu, there’s the more pressing matter of swaying all true Christians, Orthodox and non-Orthodox alike, into taking a stronger stance against the US ZOG.

At the same time, this is the absolute height of the US ZOG’s power—the absolute height of Jewish power throughout all of human history.

And America?

Well, one of the larger hurtles to Cordreanu gaining popularity in the US is the Protestant/Evangelical thinking that has been dominant in America since its colonial era, and throughout the 20th century grew hypocritical beyond belief. Add to that an increasingly globalist/Zionist RCC and you can see why much of the American public is still blind enough to believe they might be doing something “unholy” by following Cordreanu.

This also contributes to their unwillingness to tear down the phony legal wall between church and state (a Jewish reinterpretation of what was intended as “non-interference in religious matters from federal authorities”).

Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson is a 91-year-old “Judeo-Christian” donation plate. He has aged into something like the melting man in the first “Robocop” movie—his left ear seems to have drooped to almost the length of his face, the lower half of which seems to be oozing off his shrinking jaw.

As the best friend of usurious plutocrats of every stripe, Robertson was always the wrong representative for “a new unity between church and state”—nonetheless, he established himself as its standard bearer back when he ran for the POTUS in 1988. He was able to do so because no other popular public figure was willing to take that stance.

And to this day he remains entrenched in the public consciousness as such a thing throughout tidewater Virginia.

And tidewater Virginia is extremely important because it’s the home to the largest military base in the world—Naval Station Norfolk—and any sort of actual coup that takes place against the US ZOG can and must involve that military base.

This, even if it were just a small coup to take control of the nukes away from remaining federal entities after most of the states had seceded.

And so I’d argue the first order of business for any Orthodox in the tidewater area is to make clear to fence-sitters what a disingenuous Christian Robertson has been throughout his entire 54-year history running The 700 Club.

There has to come a wider and deeper resistance to our overwhelmingly Satanic federal government. Secondly, once that government is finally done away with, there must be a speedy denuclearization with regard to US armaments. The latter is so we don’t destroy ourselves in whatever regional or internal power struggles result from decentralization.

Third—and this would be on a region-to-region basis—there should be some degree of Strasserism. Strasserism is the most thoroughly developed form of fascism; however, it was never implemented in anything but the banking system in Nazi Germany.

Under a Strasserist economy—that is, if say a former American state would, under a newly de-federalized America, fully adopt Strasserism for itself—the state owns all the real estate and all the industrial machinery for production, renting both of these things out to its legal citizens for a nominal fee. It’s called “usufruct”.

The citizens are then allowed to start their own businesses and independent farms, keeping the profits but not owning the means of production or the land. This encourages more competition and less monopoly.

Healthcare to employees and their dependents must be paid by employers—and it’s direct healthcare; no insurance middlemen.

Training and continuing education must be paid by employers to their employees.

A comprehensive video on Strasserism by American 3rd positionist “Cultured_Thug”:
And as a bonus, Cultured_Thug’s reading of Cordreanu’s Prison Notes:
It’s my expectation that most of the regions of a post-ZOG de-federalized America would adopt some degree of usufruct for their region’s citizenry. Most probably wouldn’t do “full Strasserism”; nonetheless, all would do well to adopt a degree of it.

At a later date the de-federalized states of America may once again reassemble into a federalized republic. But for a while—maybe 10 years—there will have to be a separation, or a return to something like the “Articles of Confederation”. This is due to the entrenched nature of individualism in the American psyche, something that needs time to transform itself into a truer national brotherhood.

Again, excellent article about Cordreanu. But again, we are at the absolute apogee of Jewish power in human history, and so what truth gets shared online today may be memory-holed tomorrow. Best for people to get it while they can.

May God bless all who read these things, watch over them and guide them through His son.

Last edited:

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Who said I “just heard about him?” I’ve known who he is for years, he’s a schismatic that presents himself as Orthodox.
I genuinely have no interest in the bickering of schismatics. And I don’t know whether what he says is true, but the fact that he is LARPing as an Orthodox priest makes me fundamentally distrustful of him.
It sounds like he is just seething at his excommunication and throwing rocks at the canonical Church out of bitterness.

How exactly did you come to the conclusion that he's a schismatic priest? Just out of curiosity, because your comment it sounds like you thought he was excommunicated by the Antiochians. Which leads me to believe you have no real idea who he is.

Is it because he's not in communion with the Ecumenical Patriarchate or ROCOR/MP? Is this a problem? How did you wade through the swamp of Orthodox history in the past century to come to this conclusion? Maybe this deserves it's own thread.

Ben Miller

Banned
Non-Christian
From Corneliu Zelea Cordreanu:

Romanians face a people which attack us not with the sword but with the weapons that are specific to the Judaic race, with which they strike and paralyze first the moral instinct of peoples, then systematically spread all sorts of moral sickness, thus to destroy any possibilities of reacting. That is why our people feel disarmed and defeated.

Stepping off the train I expected to see people of the Gallic race that with its unequalled bravery had marked history’s centuries. Instead, I saw the Jew with his aquiline nose, thirsty for profit, who pulled me by the sleeve to enter either his store or his restaurant, the majority of restaurants around the railway station being run by them.

This is how the Jews operate because they were primitive nomadic tribesmen before contact with the empires of Europe and Asia, and they sought to gain power in these empires through deceit, fraud, sabotage, and the promotion of idiocy because they did not possess the military and industrial might to fight these powerful nations.

Unlike the primitive Jews, the empires of Europe and Asia were already industrialized in ancient times and were making groundbreaking discoveries, inventions and structures like the Stonehenge astronomical calendar, farms, ranches, agricultural terraces, aquaculture centers, cisterns, apartment blocks, animal mill, watermill, and windmill factories, blast furnaces, oil refineries, roads, highways, cantilever bridges, drawbridges, suspension bridges, causeways, mass transit in the form of chariots, rickshaws, hand carts, carts, carriages, wagons, ferry rafts, ferry boats, and ocean going ships, telecommunications in the form of signal horns, signal trumpets, smoke signals, zoetropes, bells, and semaphore flags, computers such as the suanpan, also known as the abacus, siege machines such as the battering ram, mobile siege ladder, mobile moat crossing bridge, armored siege tower, ballista, and catapult, oar powered battleships armed with catapults, incendiary bombs such as the fire jar, fire pot, and fire stone, and even artificial islands that were used as commercial and naval relay stations for ships.

Here are fascinating images of mills as an example of the rapid industrial growth of Europe and Asia during the 1st Industrial Revolution from 500BCE-1700:

Animal Mill:

640px-High_Atlas-The_olive_grinding_mill_%28js%29.jpg

Watermill:

Roblinsmill.jpg

Windmill:

576px-Podersdorf_Windm%C3%BChle_2008_a.JPG

Last edited:

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
How exactly did you come to the conclusion that he's a schismatic priest? Just out of curiosity, because your comment it sounds like you thought he was excommunicated by the Antiochians. Which leads me to believe you have no real idea who he is.

Is it because he's not in communion with the Ecumenical Patriarchate or ROCOR/MP? Is this a problem? How did you wade through the swamp of Orthodox history in the past century to come to this conclusion? Maybe this deserves it's own thread.
To clarify, I knew who he is - a schismatic member of a group not in communion with the canonical Orthodox Church - and assumed from that article that he’d previously been part of one but then got excommunicated. If that latter part was mistaken, forgive me - but he remains a schismatic and not an Orthodox priest.

Parascheva

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
Codreanu suffers from the same delusion as most Americans: the threat of an external enemy. For the Americans it is Communism, for Codreanu it is the Jew. These are at best straw men and at worst idols, the obsession has taken the place of God in the hearts of men, this is idolatry. Codreanu did lasting damage to Romanian Orthodoxy, his vision is simply a sort of Christian Orthodox version of Zionism.... oh the irony.

He is no saint, he has no marks of sainthood.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Codreanu suffers from the same delusion as most Americans: the threat of an external enemy. For the Americans it is Communism, for Codreanu it is the Jew. These are at best straw men and at worst idols, the obsession has taken the place of God in the hearts of men, this is idolatry. Codreanu did lasting damage to Romanian Orthodoxy, his vision is simply a sort of Christian Orthodox version of Zionism.... oh the irony.

He is no saint, he has no marks of sainthood.
Just joined hey troll. Of course you find no problem with Communism or Jews. You sound like a fool and a NWO servant.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Then how are we supposed to fulfill the calling of Christ if we sit idly and let the demons run havoc? What is the difference between St John Chrysostom taking part in destruction of Satanic temple and Corneliu's fighting to prevent Romania takeover by the Synagogue of Satan? If one of them tries to rape your daughter should you let her be martyred or should you defend her with force?

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Just joined hey troll. Of course you find no problem with Communism or Jews. You sound like a fool and a NWO servant.
Not necessarily a troll post. There is a point to it.

Roosh's question in the article is whether he should be considered a saint or not (whether is actions can be condoned by the Orthodox Church or not). That is a good question. As Jesus says, "love thy enemy." I am not sure Christ would approve of a solution that consists in violence, unless in self-defense. Resistance, yes of course...

Parascheva

Chicken
Woman
Orthodox
Greetings from Romania.
Christ is Born!
No, what I am getting at is the obsession with external enemies. It is the corral mentality: put a border round your community and have an enemy outside your border that is unclean or evil or a threat. I just don't think it is Christian, it certainly isn't Orthodox. God rules in the midst of His enemies. All we are asked to work on is our repentance and our humility wherever we find ourselves and whoever our neighbour is.
You have a lot still to learn about Orthodoxy, and you probably won't like it.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Greetings from Romania.
Christ is Born!
No, what I am getting at is the obsession with external enemies. It is the corral mentality: put a border round your community and have an enemy outside your border that is unclean or evil or a threat. I just don't think it is Christian, it certainly isn't Orthodox. God rules in the midst of His enemies. All we are asked to work on is our repentance and our humility wherever we find ourselves and whoever our neighbour is.
You have a lot still to learn about Orthodoxy, and you probably won't like it.
The problem is the enemy was not imaginary but all to real. You should pray for your enemies but you should not allow them to destroy and subvert the culture. Communist, Jew are almost practically the same thing. The Communists have run amok for a full century. Look at how they have promoted depravity. For myself, well I haven’t fallen for their depravity. So should we say let the very evil enemy just work the will of Satan, thinking as long as I pray, confess, fast seek to avoid sin then I will be OK, so who cares about anyone else. That hardly sounds very Christian to me. Another thing you just joined, how does anyone know for a fact you are Orthodox? Anyone can put that label on to make it seem as if their comments should carry more weight.

josemiguel

Robin
Orthodox
what I am getting at is the obsession with external enemies. It is the corral mentality: put a border round your community and have an enemy outside your border that is unclean or evil or a threat. I just don't think it is Christian, it certainly isn't Orthodox.
Is their a border that separates what is and isn't Orthodox?

Does that which is Orthodox have enemies, human or demonic, which seek to destroy the Church?