Corona as catalyst for a #GreatAwakening and Victory for QAnon & Patriots (white pill thread)

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Haha... yeah, I get that and that's fair enough. This thread wasn't intended as a debate whether Q is real or not anyway.

ilostabet

Pelican
From what I understand, they will take down the entire deep state and every corrupt element in this country that's connected to it, even past administrations, the pedos, the MSM, Hollywood, you name it. I assume this is going to take place over time and so gradually that normies may never even know there really was something this big going on. Q does seem to say the first big domino will be FISA.

Flynn is exonerated. That implicates Comey, and probably also the DNC, the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration. #obamagate is trending on twitter today with 1.8 million tweets.

I'm not making any hard predictions here, especially not about time lines. Q never does either. But I do think the tables have turned and after fucking with Trump for 3 years, he's going to return the favor. Word is he's an extremely vindictive person.

Let's see. The return of Flynn is HUGE and very good news.

One more white people for you guys:

Thank you for the reply. I wanted to confirm if my general assessment of the theory was correct, and indeed it is.

Personally I think any theory that suggests our problems stem from the people in charge, and not the system itself, and therefore that the solution is to replace the 'bad guys' in charge with 'good ones' is naïve, mistaken and dangerous (to the soul). There is a reason why our system attracts monsters or transforms into monsters those who enter into it, and the deeper you get the more monstrous you will become.

I don't see the salvaging of the system to be a white pill, but the blackest of pills. A slave is nonetheless a slave if the master is changed.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Surely the blackest of pills is "Trump is controlled opposition and will vaccinate and chip you"? :squintlol:
But I agree, the system itself needs to be fixed. As we know, the system got corrupted / hijacked in 1913 with the creation of the Federal Reserve.

This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump.

Let's see. Interesting times.

Easy_C

Crow
The whole “fed was founded evil” line pushed by Griffith reflects a poor understanding of history’s

As originally founded by Morgan the purpose of the Federal Reserve was to act as a lender of last resort for the large financial institutions. They would all agree to jointly fund it and in turn the reserve would be able to provide liquidity to institutions that experienced a run on the bank and prevent them from going under. It was basically an insurance pool.

Currently the Federal Home Loan Banks serve that function effectively for small and medium sized institutions and are the most true inheritors of that model.

The change happened in World War 1 when the government leaned on the Reserve to make them buy war bonds and the Fed never returned to their original purpose once they started serving as a banker to the government.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Detour to a point...

Remember that film Equilibrium with Christian Bale?
The one where the public is drugged & docile due to a dystopian government?
Then the hero finds the will & the way to overthrow said dystopian government, thus bringing liberty & harmony to the public?

Despite the heroic & hopeful conclusion to the movie.
If some how, some way, a 'John Preston' type character was to emerge & overthrow the powers that be in real life & give our public true liberty.
The cynic in me doesn't think the end result would be all that heroic & hopeful.

More likely, the now free public would complain that things changed or they'd yearn for what they knew - their bonds & chains.
Or they'd make a fuss about this or they'd make a fuss about that...

If 'Q Anon' is genuine.
The cynical response that 'Q Anon' has received online thus far, makes me think that my assertion post Equilibrium, holds true.

You could save humanity some how, some way.
Yet don't be surprised if the clowns still complain about something or other...

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
The whole “fed was founded evil” line pushed by Griffith reflects a poor understanding of history’s

As originally founded by Morgan the purpose of the Federal Reserve was to act as a lender of last resort for the large financial institutions. They would all agree to jointly fund it and in turn the reserve would be able to provide liquidity to institutions that experienced a run on the bank and prevent them from going under. It was basically an insurance pool.

Currently the Federal Home Loan Banks serve that function effectively for small and medium sized institutions and are the most true inheritors of that model.

The change happened in World War 1 when the government leaned on the Reserve to make them buy war bonds and the Fed never returned to their original purpose once they started serving as a banker to the government.
A bit of a side topic, but... that's a counter narrative spun to cover up the big fraud that is the fed, just like the narrative "Harvey Oswald killed JFK" was spun to cover up the CIA assassination.

If the fed wasn't evil, then why not create an actual government entity rather than a private one that lends us every dollar at interest and requires an income tax to cover the debt? Nothing to see here, right?

We spent the majority of our history without a fed, many Founders were vehemently against the formation of one. Both the fed and the income tax are ultimately unconstitutional.

Funny that the official narrative claims things went wrong because of world war 1... who started these wars? The bankers. And why did they never get rid of the fed if it went wrong? Why not go back to that alleged "original purpose"?

What justification other than to continue defrauding and looting us? Why does everything cost an arm and a leg now? Why has the dollar lost 98% of its value since the formation of the fed, when before products got cheaper as technological progress made them easier to produce, similar to the way computers still do now?

Every fiat money system in history has ultimately failed because it ended in hyper inflation, and the USD is right on track to be the next in line with QE4 thanks to corona, which was also created by the same cabal that run the banks. At which points the bankers can scoop up all the real assets at fire sale prices. This happened in Germany in the 1920s and is one reason people were so pissed off by 1933.

Last edited:

Greyman

Sparrow
A bit of a side topic, but... that's a counter narrative spun to cover up the big fraud that is the fed, just like the narrative "Harvey Oswald killed JFK" was spun to cover up the CIA assassination.

If the fed wasn't evil, then why not create an actual government entity rather than a private one that lends us every dollar at interest and requires an income tax to cover the debt? Nothing to see here, right?

We spent the majority of our history without a fed, many Founders were vehemently against the formation of one. Both the fed and the income tax are ultimately unconstitutional.

Funny that the official narrative claims things went wrong because of world war 1... who started these wars? The bankers. And why did they never get rid of the fed if it went wrong? Why not go back to that alleged "original purpose"?

What justification other than to continue defrauding and looting us? Why does everything cost an arm and a leg now? Why has the dollar lost 98% of its value since the formation of the fed, when before its founding products got cheaper as technological progress made them easier to produce, similar to the way computers still do now?

Every fiat money system in history has ultimately failed because it ended in hyper inflation, and the USD is right on track to be the next in line with QE4 thanks to corona, which was also created by the same cabal that run the banks.

Another brilliant Information source is from the late Aaron Russo....America-Freedom to Fascism. Still up on youtube funny enough. He got Epsteind shortly after.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Funny you should mention it, I just listened to the interview Alex Jones did with him today, for the first time in 4 years. It is SPOOKY how on point he turned out to be. Even in 2016 some of what he said still seemed a bit out there, but now we see it all unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Suppressed by wikipedia btw, let nobody think wikipedia is a "free" source of information

Greyman

Sparrow
Funny you should mention it, I just listened to the interview Alex Jones did with him today, for the first time in 4 years. It is SPOOKY how on point he turned out to be. Even in 2016 some of what he said still seemed a bit out there, but now we see it all unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Suppressed by wikipedia btw, let nobody think wikipedia is a "free" source of information

I personally lived with one of the lawyers featured, for a while, and know one of the ex-IRS special agents represented in Aaron's film.

The ex-IRS agent goes to latin mass and is one of the most moral men I've ever encountered. Both are very good men that I was lucky enough to be taken under their wing and taught the Truth about the powers that be.

This was 10yrs ago but it led me on an awakening to the realities on a myriad of subjects discussed both here and forum wide. I can't begin to piece together how or why I was led to see the reasons for the knowledge gained from these individuals as I had no clue who they were nor what they did...funny enough it was my brother that was like...

"Dude....do you even know who your living with...?!? Go and watch this...." and hands me the DVD rip of Russo's work.

They say Truth will set you free but man; it feels pretty shackling these days as we're watching daily more of the erosion of our freedoms....when, Gentlemen; the day of the rope comes...

You better be prepared. Now; go do a set up pullups.

Get you mind right.

Be moral and have resolve.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow

What justification other than to continue defrauding and looting us? Why does everything cost an arm and a leg now? Why has the dollar lost 98% of its value since the formation of the fed, when before products got cheaper as technological progress made them easier to produce, similar to the way computers still do now?

Every fiat money system in history has ultimately failed because it ended in hyper inflation, and the USD is right on track to be the next in line with QE4 thanks to corona, which was also created by the same cabal that run the banks. At which points the bankers can scoop up all the real assets at fire sale prices. This happened in Germany in the 1920s and is one reason people were so pissed off by 1933.
Nowhere in that post is anything I said actually concretely disputed. The source also is notoriously anti-establishment and I first heard that from someone who was put in a coma by a botched murder attempt while in prison.

That isn’t remotely the “official narrative”. Take a look at the Wikipedia page where they describe the purpose of it being to control the money supply and prevent future financial meltdowns (e.g. “The government NEEDED to do this for your own good”) . That description is very far removed from what I stated and in fact your description is much closer to the official narrative than mine because both yours and it say the purpose is to Manipulate the money supply.

Keep in mind this line is most often pushed by people selling you overpriced or outright fraudulent gold investments by claiming “Gold is the only real money and everything else is fake!” . Of course they’re Conveniently neglecting to mention multiple dark ages where gold was NOT recognized as currency. It’s a commodity hedge again government, not “ the only real money”.)

The original design of the Fed was to be private, for banks were to contribute to fund their own bailouts, as JP Morgan had done taking the lead during the Panic of 1907. It was not to be a government bailout operation. The United States had no central bank at that time. There was never any intent to create the institution as it exists today: the original design was altered dramatically by lawyers who never understood the madness of their own minds in their pursuit of power as politicians.

We must also look at the context of the era from which Griffin draws his ideas. We must be EXTREMELY careful with much of what he said is sheer propaganda, directed at the bankers to support the rise of Marxism – the new Progressive Movement. This movement finally succeeded with the New Deal and the Great Depression focusing blame at bankers, when in fact Europe collapsed into a Sovereign Debt Crisis in 1931, which sent the dollar soaring and a capital concentration from around the world made the 1929 high just as the Nikkei peaked in Japan during 1989.

The difference between the bankers of Morgan’s day and today is very different. The crisis unfolded because of the classic mismatch between deposits, which are on a demand basis, and loans, which are long-term like mortgages. When the demands to withdraw exceed available cash (fractional banking), the bank fails. Today, the bankers are traders and have moved to transnational banking to stay liquid abandoning the old days of Morgan when banks were relationship oriented and did not resell the loans they made acting more like brokers.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
corona 2020 = the great awakening...

Exhibit A:

Twitter trying to hide it by featuring a misspelling of Obamagate in their sidebar:

Exhibit B: check the comment section: Video is from 2015 but these red pilled comments are from a month ago:

Exhibit C: Coincidence? For people not familiar, Q+ = Trump

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
As I mentioned in the OP, a lot of people seem to be waking up in 2020 because of corona... it seems to have about doubled the amount of people who question the mainstream narrative. It's giving people that "splinter in your mind" moment from the Matrix movie: "Something's not right."

The documentary "Out of Shadows" is a great first red pill to send them, because it has high end production values and was made by a Hollywood insider and a CIA whistle blower. It also starts with a very easy first red pill (the propaganda machine) and then goes deep.

Out of Shadows is linked up in the first post in this thread - share it with anyone who seems weirded out by what's going on. If they respond well, this is a great follow up to send them next: "Fall Cabal". It's also gone viral lately and woken up a lot of normies this year.

Last edited: