Corona as catalyst for a #GreatAwakening and Victory for QAnon & Patriots (white pill thread)

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I was skeptical of Q, but I'm more wait and see with this especially with Michael Flynn being exonerated.
Yeah, I don't think there's a way to really prove or disprove it just yet, at least not based on the info I've seen. But there's certainly strong indications that it's real. Not least in this 5 minute video I shared in the OP... I'll bump that because I'm guessing most people didn't have time to watch all the videos I embedded, but this one is super short and really speaks for itself:
I started looking into it a bit more and found out that the MSM media attacks Q quite relentlessly as a "far-right fringe conspiracy theory". Simple heuristic: If the MSM says something is false, then it is likely true... and if the MSM says something is a "conspiracy theory", then the likelihood of it being true increases significantly. If they call it far-right, then the deep state REALLY hates it.

Kurgan

Kingfisher
Yeah, I don't think there's a way to really prove or disprove it just yet, at least not based on the info I've seen. But there's certainly strong indications that it's real. Not least in this 5 minute video I shared in the OP... I'll bump that because I'm guessing most people didn't have time to watch all the videos I embedded, but this one is super short and really speaks for itself:

I watched that video. If this all goes down, the world will be in a shock and I'm not sure how people are going to handle it.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I watched that video. If this all goes down, the world will be in a shock and I'm not sure how people are going to handle it.
Yeah, I think Q Anon is a propaganda campaign to prepare as many people as possible for exactly that. That's all Q is really supposed to do. Drop tons of profound red pills. I would say that makes Q a success already. The people who follow Q mostly say they were completely bluepilled 3 years ago. Many even were democrats before Q.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I really don't think Trump is going to be on board with a forced vaccine. The FDA also pulled out of the Gates vaccine program now, after Trump already defunded the WHO and pulled the USA out of the international vaccine project a few weeks ago. And keep in mind his own son has some vaccine injury. In this video he says the vaccine is for everyone who wants to get it, and not everybody's gonna wanna get it.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
More white pills:

1. Trump opens the churches

Trump as controlled opp theory makes less and less sense, the Elites want full lockdown basically forever as we can see in blue states, and they certainly don't like churches.

2. This could be huge... they're going to retrieve the telegram machine of the Titanic. There's a popular conspiracy theory that the Titanic was sunk to prevent the creation of the federal reserve, which is at the heart of all this evil.

3. The black pope is dead! He was a Jesuit.

4. Apparently dozens of Earth quake under Area 51 - D.U.M.B.'s being taken out? That one's a little out there but I wouldn't rule it out tbh.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So we're supposed to trust the person posting a picture of a "sabbatean frankist" right next to the pope that justice is being served when that person immediately links to elon musk who's babymomma literally scratched an inverted pentagram on her pregnant stomach.

Literally
scratched
an inverted pentagram
on her pregnant stomach.

And the Right thinks they're the smart ones.

May God have mercy on them.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You posted a tweet that claimed:

'THE BLACK POPE'
ie. Father Adolfo Nicolas "Former" Jesuit Superior

Has DIED!!!!!!

VATICAN & Jesuit CRIME BOSS
( & Sabbateann-Frankist )

RESPONSIBLE FOR SYSTEMATIC Pedophilia and #Adrenochrome production
Either you can back that up with some evidence or you are responsible for anti-Christian slander, which seems to be the bread and butter of the Q movement these days. Isn't that odd. How did you stumble across that tweet? Could possibly be because you were following the feed of a self proclaimed GRIDWORKER.LIGHTWORKER. WAYSHOWER.CLAIRVOYANT.DIVINE BLUEPRINT KEEPER.HEALER. MESSENGER.TRANSMUTER.DIVINE GUARDIAN.ASCENSION GUIDE.Swaha or did Twitter simply toss that your way despite being profoundly anti-Q.

The problem isn't that you posted a dramatic tweet. The problem is that you're being led by the nose by a satanic cabal and you're spreading the spiritual infection. I welcome the forthcoming evidence that Father Adolfo Nicolas is responsible for systematic pedophilia and adrenochrome production, but if you can provide nothing convincing then you will note that I've had to spend many minutes attempting to undo spiritual damage that you have perpetrated in 30 second or less. Spiritual damage that frankly borders on blasphemous when it lacks supporting evidence.

I am not going to tolerate further attacks on Christian denominations that lack evidence simply because "this is a white pill Q thread". If you cannot produce evidence then you are doing satan's work.

Death:
Nicolás died on 20 May 2020 in Tokyo at the age of 84. He had been ill in the last years of his life, which he spent at the Loyola House in Kamishakujii. News of his death was first announced by the Jesuit Curia in Rome.
You are being conditioned to celebrate the death of Christian religious leaders on the bizarre assumption that an ill 84 year old man dying is the just and noble work of a hidden team of Godly patriots fighting for truth and justice. And you in turn are conditioning others to believe this nonsense.

And all this while Epstein's associates are still as rich as kings and free as birds.

Your mind and soul are captive to evil.

Stop.

Turn around.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I am not going to tolerate further attacks on Christian denominations that lack evidence simply because "this is a white pill Q thread". If you cannot produce evidence then you are doing satan's work.
I am not going to tolerate further attacks on the patriot movement that lack evidence simply because "Jesuits are Christians". If you cannot produce evidence that anti Christian rhetoric is, quote, "the bread and butter of the Q movement these days" you are doing satan's work. :squintlol:

Lol. Come on man. Take a step back and a deep breath or two here. First of all, that tweet didn't come from a Q drop. Second, not everything that says "Christian" on the tin actually has Christian inside.

The Jesuits are a deeply criminal secret society and completely intertwined with all the NWO nonsense. They're not the good guys... they've been prohibited frequently in history, including by the church itself. I assumed this is common knowledge on a forum as well versed in conspiracy research as this one.

And I think you may be confusing Christianity with Churchianity. Much of the church has been subverted by the very forces of evil we oppose. The vatican and the pope themselves are profoundly satanist these days. There's a hall in the vatican that looks like a giant snake's head, and some statue that looks like out of a doom game. Last year they installed a statue of Moloch and the pope is often seen doing the devil's horns hand sign. That was just off the top of my head because the list goes on.
And all this while Epstein's associates are still as rich as kings and free as birds.
Yeah, the Epstein case totally shows that nothing is happening, because Epstein totally did not get arrested at all, and he did not have his island raided by the FBI. Come on now. "Unless everyone in the deep state goes down immediately in one giant sweeping mass arrest, Q is fake"... check your time preference maybe. It took them 3 years to impeach Trump, legal work takes time and that goes both ways.

Finally - all of this is seriously off topic here. As I said, this is NOT intended as a debate whether Q is real or not, there's a different thread for that already. So I don't think it's polite to barge in here every time I post something just to say it's nonsense. It's also not polite to tell a fellow Christian that his "mind and soul are captive to evil". It's not your place to say such things.

You don't buy the Q thing... we get it. It's fine, I'm not trying to convince you. But then this is not your thread. There are plenty of other threads where we can have a more fruitful exchange.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

And I think you may be confusing Christianity with Churchianity. Much of the church has been subverted by the very forces of evil we oppose. The vatican and the pope themselves are profoundly satanist these days. There's a hall in the vatican that looks like a giant snake's head, and some statue that looks like out of a doom game. Last year they installed a statue of Moloch and the pope is often seen doing the devil's horns hand sign. That was just off the top of my head because the list goes on.
I wonder what we'll find if we decide not to trust the Jewish media and do even the tiniest amount of digging.

Last fall, as the exhibit opened, some news outlets — some clearly anti-Catholic in intent — reported that the exhibit had been approved by the Vatican and Pope Francis. It had not.

The Vatican has no authority over the Colosseum. People may be surprised that the Colosseum is not owned or operated by the Vatican.
Anonymousbosch posted unedited pictures of the supposed "snake room" indicating that it had been heavily photoshopped in order to spread that particular psyop. These two psyops were things that I fell for myself before I came to realise just how pervasive the propaganda war was, where so called "right wing" outlets slander the Catholic Church. So if Q is really such a genius 4D chess guru what would he stand to gain promoting easily discredited Jewish media lies? Well I suppose if he served satan then that's a pretty easy question to answer.

As for churchianty I guess I'll just have to gamble putting my faith in an institution that represents 1.2 billion of the most devoted Christian souls on the planet and can trace its roots back to the days Christ walked this earth rather than a 250 year old freemason founded, jew owned, dying empire run by a reality TV star who after 3 years is apparently no closer to "locking her up" than he was on day one, despite "her" being dead to rights.

Yeah, it's those pedophile adrenachrome addicts in the Vatican that are the real problem.

I'm not backing away. If you spread this Q garbage in a way that slanders Christianity or "churchianity" as you derisively refer to the faith of over a billion Christians then I am going to pull your narrative apart like a wet napkin. Have your fun posting pictures of celebrities wearing tracksuit pants "to cover tracking bracelets". But leave The Church out of it. You are pissing on holy ground.

Last edited:

pitbullowner

Pelican
I wonder what we'll find if we decide not to trust the Jewish media and do even the tiniest amount of digging.

Anonymousbosch posted unedited pictures of the supposed "snake room" indicating that it had been heavily photoshopped in order to spread that particular psyop. These two psyops were things that I fell for myself before I came to realise just how pervasive the propaganda war was, where so called "right wing" outlets slander the Catholic Church. So if Q is really such a genius 4D chess guru what would he stand to gain promoting easily discredited Jewish media lies? Well I suppose if he served satan then that's a pretty easy question to answer.

As for churchianty I guess I'll just have to gamble putting my faith in an institution that represents 1.2 billion of the most devoted Christian souls on the planet and can trace its roots back to the days Christ walked this earth rather than a 250 year old freemason founded, jew owned, dying empire run by a reality TV star who after 3 years is apparently no closer to "locking her up" than he was on day one, despite "her" being dead to rights.

Yeah, it's those pedophile adrenachrome addicts in the Vatican that are the real problem.

I'm not backing away. If you spread this Q garbage in a way that slanders Christianity or "churchianity" as you derisively refer to the faith of over a billion Christians then I am going to pull your narrative apart like a wet napkin. Have your fun posting pictures of celebrities wearing tracksuit pants "to cover tracking bracelets". But leave The Church out of it. You are pissing on holy ground.

That q faggot 4chan posting author is just a Jewish psyops group

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So we're supposed to trust the person posting a picture of a "sabbatean frankist" right next to the pope that justice is being served when that person immediately links to elon musk who's babymomma literally scratched an inverted pentagram on her pregnant stomach.

Literally
scratched
an inverted pentagram
on her pregnant stomach.

And the Right thinks they're the smart ones.

May God have mercy on them.
Antichrist bet anyone? Wouldn't surprise me.