Corona as catalyst for a #GreatAwakening and Victory for QAnon & Patriots (white pill thread)

Kurgan

Kingfisher
Has anyone ever heard of Entheos? Entheos is a user on Twitter who predicted the date of Flynn's exoneration and said on 5/29/20 there would be a reset.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
@Leonard D Neubache : I'd be interested in seeing the original picture of that hall in the vatican. And I'm not disagreeing that there is a psy op going on to drive people away from the church. But I haven't seen any of that coming from Q. At the same time though, the church is also being subverted. The church is under attack from both inside and out, just like the US... enemies foreign AND domestic.

The pope is a globalist.... mass migration, climate change, the whole globo homo gamut. I don't know what else there is to say about him and the Jesuits really. Lets take it to PM? I really do think it's off topic here. EDIT: oh look, Jay Dyer just uploaded a video about the subversion of the papacy 4 hours ago. Him and Roosh did a stream together last week.

@pitbullowner: I think the psy op was making people believe that Q isn't real. Every time someone "debunks" Q, I just see a bunch of strawmen. I used to fall for it too, dismissed Q for the longest time until corona. Now I'm not so sure. Leaning towards probably real.

@Kurgan: can you post a link to his twitter? There's a bunch of accounts by that name.

=====

Trump is a crazy conspiracy theorist, he believes there is a "deep state", and that he can break it. Didn't he get the memo that the existence of a deep state has been debunked? :squintlol: How can you break that which does not exist? Don't vote for Trump again, he's clearly gone nuts lol.

Last edited:

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
@Leonard D Neubache : I'd be interested in seeing the original picture of that hall in the vatican. And I'm not disagreeing that there is a psy op going on to drive people away from the church. But I haven't seen any of that coming from Q. At the same time though, the church is also being subverted. The church is under attack from both inside and out, just like the US... enemies foreign AND domestic.

The pope is a globalist.... mass migration, climate change, the whole globo homo gamut. I don't know what else there is to say about him and the Jesuits really. Lets take it to PM? I really do think it's off topic here. EDIT: oh look, Jay Dyer just uploaded a video about the subversion of the papacy 4 hours ago. Him and Roosh did a stream together last week.

@pitbullowner: I think the psy op was making people believe that Q isn't real. Every time someone "debunks" Q, I just see a bunch of strawmen. I used to fall for it too, dismissed Q for the longest time until corona. Now I'm not so sure. Leaning towards probably real.

@Kurgan: can you post a link to his twitter? There's a bunch of accounts by that name.

=====

Trump is a crazy conspiracy theorist, he believes there is a "deep state", and that he can break it. Didn't he get the memo that the existence of a deep state has been debunked? :squintlol: How can you break that which does not exist? Don't vote for Trump again, he's clearly gone nuts lol.

Q never calls out the Jews. I'll believe when he/,they do.

@Leonard D Neubache : I'd be interested in seeing the original picture of that hall in the vatican.
Here you go, there are more posts concerning the papacy in the below thread:
What the hall actually looks like.

Look at the angles of the walls and roof, and the size of the room. Do you see the level of photographic distortion required to shape a room that size and shape into the snake image above?

A more detailed one. How do windows opposing each other suddenly line up to create an eye pattern, when they're far back along the wall?

How can this be presented as a religious truth if it requires a lie to sell it, when you can't use evil to produce a good end?

Do you even see that you're being manipulated by propaganda?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Who knows, maybe one day Jay Dyer will turn his big brain on his own branch of Christianity and do a little house cleaning closer to home. I'm not holding my breath on that and frankly I don't care because I'm not driven to flit about trying to play holier-than-thou with these little interdenominational spats. Certainly I'm not interested in the least in digging through the Eastern Orthodox Church for every gambler, whoremonger or pedophile wearing priestly garb and then writing books and doing interviews about how the Eastern Orthodox are clearly subverted, "but don't be upset, I'm not shitting on Christ or his EO disciples, just the entirety of the Holy Body of their church!" :rolleyes:

My position is clear. If you use this Q crap to slander any Christian denomination, be it Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox or Bill Parish's New Faith Revival Tent then you are going to have a bad time. I'm siding with Christianity and to the extent your "patriots in control" narrative doesn't step on Christ's toes then there doesn't need to be a problem. But if you ally yourself with this Q business and in doing so seek to advance baseless jewish lies designed to harm Christendom then I'm not going to remain silent.

Have your fun, but leave Christendom out of it. I am unfortunately extremely familiar with how anti-Church messaging pushes people away from coming to Christ, and worse, I myself have propagated that sinful message in the past. I am obligated now to stop it in its tracks wherever it raises its ugly head.

Last edited:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Thanks for the pic of that hall.

My position is clear. If you use this Q crap to slander any Christian denomination, be it Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox or Bill Parish's New Faith Revival Tent then you are going to have a bad time. I'm siding with Christianity and to the extent your "patriots in control" narrative doesn't step on Christ's toes then there doesn't need to be a problem.
Lol now you're literally arguing like the ADL.
If you criticize any Jew, you must be an anti-semite.
If you criticize George Soros - you're an anti-semite.
If you criticize the Rothschilds, you're an anti-semite.
If you criticize Zionism: you guessed it, anti-semite!

I'm not slandering the catholic church as a whole, but the corrupt elements within it, and that ain't slander, brother.
"This wolf is wearing a sheep's mantle, DO NOT CRITICIZE THIS WOLF" said the sheep right before he got eaten.
Your whole stance is the equivalent of saying "if you slander the deep state, you are anti-American." It's completely absurd on the face of it.
And if you're a catholic, you should be far more concerned about those corrupt and subversive elements of your church than I am.

Now, since you refuse to continue this debate via PM, fine - please show me a Q drop that slanders Christ.
And not some tweet by someone who claims to be a follower of Q, but an actual Q drop.
I'll wait.

KingDavid

Sparrow

I'm not slandering the catholic church as a whole, but the corrupt elements within it, and that ain't slander, brother.
"This wolf is wearing a sheep's mantle, DO NOT CRITICIZE THIS WOLF" said the sheep right before he got eaten.
Your whole stance is the equivalent of saying "if you slander the deep state, you are anti-American." It's completely absurd on the face of it.
And if you're a catholic, you should be far more concerned about those corrupt and subversive elements of your church than I am.

Now, since you refuse to continue this debate via PM, fine - please show me a Q drop that slanders Christ.
And not some tweet by someone who claims to be a follower of Q, but an actual Q drop.
I'll wait.
The Church has always had corruption and was never designed to be perfect - it is run by man and man is prone to corruption. It is the true essence of Christ that illuminates, and members of the Church certainly channel it, but not all.

There will always be elements within the Church that are man-made as opposed to God-made. A good example is Martin Luther who was after all a priest and monk - yet that did not stop him being infinitely corrupted by his lust.

Last edited:

pitbullowner

Kingfisher

I'll wait.
No, there's no information supporting the idea of Christianity by Q's post, that's the beef i have with it. IF there was something saying that false teachers were getting taken out, I'd might give them a bit more attention. but Q regardless doesn't. On top of that, he's said "israel for last" LOL, it's like , hey here's some bait to hopefully coax the ethnonats on board ....

Assuming that Q isn’t just the real-world equivalent of Orwell’s character “Goldstein” in “1984,” then Q is what Timothy Gordon calls a “mod-con:” a moderate conservative who fights to preserve the ideals of the liberal Masonic enlightenment, and both signals and fights against genuine traditionalists. All his talk of patriotism and freedom reeks of incompetent Boomerism, and further serves what I have been saying for several years now: conservatives lose because they don’t have a goal. There is no vision to work towards and no meaningful notion of society they’re trying to create. Pushing back against the latest progressive advance, until they win and then conservatives fight to conserve that instead, is not a strategy or a plan. It is a guaranteed way to lose against the strategic incrementalism that so far has worked every single time for the radicals.

Let’s assume that Q is both real and effective. Let’s say every major bad guy in the country is rounded up and thrown in Gitmo. It’ll be a nice week. But what comes after? What specific laws and policies are going to be repealed and/or updated in order to prevent the demographic catastrophe, make Drag Queen Story Hour illegal, get rid of feminism and no-fault divorce, and turn our society into a Christian one in more than name?

The answer, of course, is nothing. There is no vision or goal beyond arresting a handful of current bad guys and then doing nothing until more of them pop up later (which they will). And during that timeframe, radicals will continue to corrode our nation via incrementalism, because none of the problem’s roots will ever have been addressed.

Don’t worry though guys, record unemployment and skyrocketing suicide rates are all the proof you need that “patriots are in control.” WWG1WGA!

KingDavid

Sparrow
What specific laws and policies are going to be repealed and/or updated in order to prevent the demographic catastrophe, make Drag Queen Story Hour illegal, get rid of feminism and no-fault divorce, and turn our society into a Christian one in more than name?
The turnaround has to happen in a timely manner before things get too bad that something more extreme happens, so we better hope Q (Trump) is successful. I think he's really making a run for it, that's why the entire establishment is against him in such a panicked way. They're getting the feeling he might not leave in 2024.

It's definitely looking like a showdown will happen, because the UN is ready to make its move as well - we're seeing it now with the battle of frames between the WHO (Gates) and the Trump administration. Whether a country's government or the UN has ultimate authority and the people's support.

Agenda 2030 is the power move.

If Trump doesn't win the battle then a Democrat will takeover in 2024 and things will go further downhill until people go crazy, not unlike what we've seen historically.

Last edited:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
So yeah. This wasn't intended as a debate about Q... but I guess we have to take care of that first, huh? Okay, I'll clarify a few things.
The Church has always had corruption and was never designed to be perfect - it is run by man and man is prone to corruption.
No disagreement there. But it's not evil or satanic to call out that corruption.
Defending even corrupt elements of the church is nonsensical.
Calling those who criticize corruption in the church "evil" is just ridiculous.
Church = good. Corruption in church = bad. This isn't difficult.
No, there's no information supporting the idea of Christianity by Q's post, that's the beef i have with it.
False. And a good example of what I said earlier: All the criticisms of Q I encounter are strawmen, mostly based on misunderstanding Q drops, or even based on tweets about Q rather than Q drops per se.

This is what a search for the keyword "God" turns up in the Q drops.

He's also said:

Now that doesn't make Q a branch of the church, but nobody ever claimed he was. He seems to be a propaganda operation for the Trump administration and patriots in the military, just dropping red pills for the masses. Digestible. Not holocaust denial and "we need to kick out the Jews". Come on people. Be serious here... you know that wouldn't fly with where the overton window is at right now.

I don't follow Q, but AC follows Q and has a plausible mechanism. The idea is, the only(well, main) reason so much stuff like the Epstein thing, the Clinton body count, UK grooming gangs etc happen is because of surveillance and intelligence networks. Normally, people have to expect if you fuck others over, there's a risk of retaliation. But they more or less know others can't retaliate. At the same time, they can harass/take down people with good intentions re: drag queen story time, no fault divorce, demographic collapse; ensuring nothing can be done about them.

So assuming Q is real, effective and the good guys, you can reasonably expect things to, as Trump says(of the coronavirus): “It is going to be like a miracle and it will suddenly go away.” when the surveillance/intelligence networks get taken down.

KingDavid

Sparrow
What is Q’s vision? Please describe what the achievement of his end-goal will look like in concrete, measurable terms.
The people have to be ready to move on from the degeneracy, until that happens it doesn't matter who rules, you can't change people's minds and habits without them wanting to. There's a chance 4 years of things getting worse is all it will take for people to wake up.

KingDavid

Sparrow
It just sounds like masturbatory "conservative" ideas happenings to me . I don't think the "Q" guy/team has a M.O.
It doesn't really matter, as long as the oligarchs are taken down.

I don't think the party of the president in 2024 is a death sentence either, as long as he's against the oligarchs and for the people. Trump can have a lasting effect of anti-establishment sentiment even if he doesn't defeat it completely.

Things might take a while to get better, but first things first.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
Wikileaks concludethat Q is AstroTurf.

AB also pointed out that purpleanon claimed Q was a Kushner idea to keep America Firsters on the plantation.