Corona "Shedding" or Spike Transmission impacting Womens' cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I wanted to post this into the women's forum rather than the corona forum on the basis that this effects women and women will have the anectdotal information to perhaps confirm if this is happening more quickly if it is true and .

It's a very worrying thing called " Shedding", where the virus is transmitted from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person and it's effects seem to show up prominently in women's menstrual cycles.

I considered this a fringe theory and brushed it aside, but recently heard a story from a friend who knows a woman who recently had 2 cycles in one month, not something that ever really happens, or never had happened to her. It made me start to look into this and begin to consider it.

This fits the dark narrative of depopulation. It makes me remember the passage in the Bible
And woe to them that are with child, and that give suck in those days - Matthew 24:19

I would not ask women to disclose their personal situation, but perhaps to share if they have heard a story from a friend and to alert their friends of the theory so that they might share if they have already had this happen to them. Through this forum, perhaps if this is true, and we can see some confirmation on this potential risk.

My hope that this thread dies out quietly in a short time, because this becoming a reality would be absolutely sinister.

The MSM has kicked in to deny the theory recently, ironically giving it credence.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Bookmarked. I want to see if that can be validated. This looks like an excel file, but if the source can be proven it somewhat validates that 4chan "whistleblower" who talked about how the vaccine was designed to concentrate in the ovaries.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Bookmarked. I want to see if that can be validated. This looks like an excel file, but if the source can be proven it somewhat validates that 4chan "whistleblower" who talked about how the vaccine was designed to concentrate in the ovaries.

Corporations use .xls to track data. Anything not setup for tracking in the main database. It'd make sense for a study to be in xls. Also, sometimes info is exported to excel from larger systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.