Coronavirus Economic, Cultural, Political Ramifications

RE: Coronavirus Socioeconomic/Cultural/Political Ramifications

2 Timothy 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Luke 21:11
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

All these are paving the way for the Anti-Christ to come forth

2 Thessalonians 2 King James Version (KJV)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Reading your bible as well as studying Revelations will tell you exactly how this will play out. While I'm unsure if Corona is a major plague or just a tap on the shoulder to people from God to wake up, things are definitely going to get worse. If not from this then something else. Don't be fooled by times of peace.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member

I expect a lot parents to actually become parents in the true sense, paradoxically with people couped up together for months on the end, a lot of people will realise the "real person" they married for the worst in many cases. A lot will discover they never should have been married. Women will become more dependent if the state doesn't to wholescale raise the children like a village,

Without restaurants, I expect obesity to go into steep decline, people will get eventually, sick of the news and start walking (in the countryside at least)

I also expect the greatest untold story of our time, the grand solar minimum will also come do a number on overweight people, and coincidentally we will all be encouraged to grow our own food (and Amazon and others will sell grow kits to make a buck) but ALL THIS; its definitely not because of lower solar output worldwide or mass crop failures, or supply chains can't source, and its definitely not the reason why we locked down the borders, it's because of the virus.

Oh and balcony farming will save the planet is the reason to do it, not because we're running of food.
Of course.

Expect it to become as trendy as the green movement.

Expect them to sell food by the calorie.
And a very small range of what to buy.

More people playing individual sports or exercising, as opposed to watching like a beta ape.

MSM media will make a comeback they've always wanted because of the virus, and draconian internet controls to limit all the above of what I've just talked about. A tiered internet.

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member

Dusty said:
People are waking up that China is an evil regime and we can’t rely on them for our supply chains.

Watch the US move supply chains out of CHYNA and watch their economy implode.

Only if the US goes through a massive deflation and people start accepting one quarter of their current wages for what they do ... or people accept a massive increase in the price of the goods they used to get for pennies on the dollar.

Understand, there is always another side to the equation on this. One reason, albeit not the only reason, that half the US's manufacturing went elsewhere was simply because the expenses of being in the US and paying all the hangers-on-the-tit made it not worth it for the empty suits who ran the place. They're not likely to want to go bust, so the money has to be made some other way.

I think it's likely you'll have some combination of both. In particular the focus will be on mechanisation and AI, like never before. Employers are likely to figure out that international supply chains are a vulnerability, but local employees get sick with imported viruses too. The solution is simple: eliminate humans from the production chain fully. The spin on it will be "supply security" and "hygiene assurance" in the case of burger-flipping bots that don't sneeze into your beef patties ... but also don't take breaks, unionise, take leave, or complain to their local elected representative about the slave conditions they work in. And once installed, don't ever have to be replaced by a human being except to repair them for five minutes.

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Roosh said:
Waiting for Scorpion to see this thread...

I wish I could offer some special insight, but I think the situation now is far too fluid with too many unknown variables to make any kind of reliable predictions about the future. Anyone saying that such-and-such outcome is certain at this point is purely speculating. All I can say is that by all appearances it seems as if COVID-19 represents God withdrawing His special anointing of Trump that rendered him essentially invincible from 2015-2019. We all recognize that Trump is not a particular Godly man (he seems at best to be a nominal Christian), but it is inarguable that he was lifted up, empowered and used as a tool for God's purposes. And it seems now that God may have finished his work with Trump as his chosen agent. Perhaps it is premature to make that judgment and Trump is poised to make his greatest comeback yet and see the U.S. through this disaster. We can only hope and pray. Or perhaps God's patience has finally run out with the United States, a nation initially settled by pious and Godfearing men but which has now shamefully descended into the dual worship of Moloch and Mammon. If COVID-19 and its consequences are the judgment of God poured out on a godless nation, we can only say we've had it coming for a long time, and that it was a mercy His patience endured this long.

I will engage in some speculation as to three different scenarios:

Best case scenario:
- The virus fails to take hold strongly among the vast majority of the population
- Most deaths isolated to elderly with pre-existing conditions who were likely to die within 1-2 years anyway
- It naturally peters out over a warm Spring and Summer
- The stock market rebounds massively
- The economy was damaged but not as badly as was feared
- Trump is able to campaign on his strong leadership through the crisis and wins re-election
- The crisis reinforces the need for strong nationalist policies across the globe
- Manufacturing is returned to the U.S. and strict border enforcement is demanded by citizens fearful of foreign plagues
- Countries realize they dodged a bullet and start building robust defenses and response plans to future pandemic outbreaks

Middle of the road scenario:
- The virus continues to spread through the Summer and possibly into the Fall
- Due to sheer numbers of infected many non-elderly people end up dying, further increasing the panic
- The economic damage caused by the quarantines and shut downs is significant and long-lasting
- The stock market continues to tank, down over 50% from its highs
- Low-grade civil unrest
- Trump is depressed and impotent in the face of this virus. He is unable to stage his campaign rallies and probably loses the election
- The ascendant Democrats continue their Obama-era work and resume destroying what's left of traditional America; empowered under the guise of crisis and vengeful in the wake of Trump
- We get de facto open borders, insane climate change policies and the Supreme Court is expanded with multiple new Justices to "undo the damage" caused by Trump
- Everything continues to steadily decline, we look back on 2016-2020 as a mini-golden age, America's last gasp, God's last blessing poured out on us before a time of judgment and testing

Worst case scenario:
- The virus becomes endemic to the population and is found to inflict permanent damage on many victims
- Normal life as we knew it becomes a thing of the past. The economy ceases to function
- Small businesses are devastated by continual shutdowns/quarantines and most fail
- A chain reaction occurs and larger businesses begin to fail also
- The banking system and stock market completely collapse, destroying 90% of the population's wealth
- The global economy enters a depression deeper than the Great Depression
- Newly elected President Joe Biden dies/incapacitates in office and his VP becomes President
- Far-left wing, practically Communist policies put in place across the U.S. and Western nations as emergency measures
- The economy is unable to recover and goods are rationed and distributed by the government
- Authoritarian police state in place. Severe reduction in personal freedoms and movement
- Laws passed to require mandatory vaccinations and chipping of all citizens to ensure order and economic stability
- Hundreds of millions of people out of work
- Mass civil unrest across the world
- Multiple first-world governments experience revolutions
- Global elites decide starting WW3 is the only way out
- Nuclear war breaks out at some point during the hostilities

My only solace is that if anything close to the worst-case scenario does actually start to happen, it's very likely we are entering the Tribulation period and won't have to endure it for too long. That being said, it's still too early to tell which way we end up going as this thing plays out. Whatever happens though, it's hard to say this is not already the most momentous happening since 9/11, and could easily eclipse it before all is said and done. If we do manage to come out the other side of this without major long-term negative consequences we must consider ourselves extremely fortunate, and thank God for his mercy. Ask yourself this: if COVID-19 is not the actual judgment being poured out at this point, but rather is merely another warning along the way...how bad will it be when the judgment does finally come down?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

As per Roosh's instructions I'm going to post here about the new push of the ZOG to build anti-China sentiment.

For anyone late to the scene who hasn't been paying attention to the so called "organic" Hong Kong protester support pushed by every (((MSM))) outlet, the (((parasitic elites))) have been prepping China for decades to become their new host while they hollowed out the old one, the post WW2 Western world hegemony and in particular the USA.

It would seem that China has double-crossed them and decided they don't want a foreign semite parasite mind-controlling them. "Tough luck, but thanks for gutting the USA and giving us their manufacturing base", or something like that.

This is why the parasite is agitating the current host and trying to stir some life back into it before it collapses and dies. They need to bring China to heel which they will doubtless attempt to do by subverting Xi's rule and then attempting to bribe his subordinates into dethroning him. We've all seen the push this last year to discredit Xi Jinping which most will note came out of nowhere after years and years of media adoration.

This is not to say that Xi is not a ruthless dictator who is responsible for horrible things such as the liquidation of the Uighur peoples and other atrocities, but the point is that the (((parasite))) didn't give a shit back then, and the only reason they're pretending to give a shit now and whipping up anti-Chinese anger among the Western goyim is because they want their current host, us Westerners, to expend our last dying gasp in an effort to crush Chinese self determination so the (((parasite))) can move to the new host before collapsing the West entirely.

If you doubt the stupidity of the current anti-China narrative then consider the following.

China suffers horrible virus.
Must deal with from scratch.
Is forced to take extreme quarantine measures.
All other world governments sit on their hands.
China lies about deaths.
Everyone paying attention knows they're lying.
All other world governments still sit on their hands regardless.
Virus ends up outside China, as it inevitably would with no effective quarantine.
Trump begins placing blame on China for what amounts to China getting sick and then pretending "it's just a flu, bro" which is precisely what Trump was telling his own people just a week ago despite having a tsunami of evidence to the contrary.

Fight, goyim.
Fight for your parasitic masters to gain access to the new host before they discard your shriveled husk.

Gimlet

Kingfisher

Paracelsus said:
Dusty said:
People are waking up that China is an evil regime and we can’t rely on them for our supply chains.

Watch the US move supply chains out of CHYNA and watch their economy implode.

Only if the US goes through a massive deflation and people start accepting one quarter of their current wages for what they do ... or people accept a massive increase in the price of the goods they used to get for pennies on the dollar.

Understand, there is always another side to the equation on this. One reason, albeit not the only reason, that half the US's manufacturing went elsewhere was simply because the expenses of being in the US and paying all the hangers-on-the-tit made it not worth it for the empty suits who ran the place. They're not likely to want to go bust, so the money has to be made some other way.

No. We were sold out on purpose to China; our politicians cashed the checks.

Example, there are certain goods that China manufactured and sold to the US well beyond production costs. We having something called an "anti dumping" tariff in which we charge 100% or more to level the playing field. I worked for a company in operations moving a certain good from a Chinese which actually was exempt from the anti-dumping duty. I was shocked... then learned there were 3 factories exempt, selling under value despite the anti-dumping tariffs. I dug into it, and learned the three are owned by the Chinese government and our own politicians leaned on the court system to get that exemption. I can come up with many many instances like this but don't want to out myself.

And now you can't just move without repercussions. I greedily rubbed my hands together in January because what I do, we moved production out of China last year. I will have goods and no one else will, right? No! They held the containers and chassis so no one could use them. Shut down the yards, nothing you can do. It took six weeks to get a booking. We are screwed.

Athanasius

Pelican

I've been puzzled for a long time about when economic collapse comes from the mountains of debt, which the Fed has just added to with its "injection" moves. Amazing the pile of cards has been stacked so high. And people just keep wanting to add more with UBI, debt forgiveness, etc.

Of course, the debt will never be paid; it'll just be the Big Default. The question is which generation will get left holding the bag.

Abelard Lindsey

Woodpecker

Increased automation in both services and manufacturing is one predicable result. Another will be a dramatic increase of interest in DIY bio-engineering. Developing more effective methods of restoring biological homeostasis is the ONLY way to increase resistance to disease. There is no other option. I think there will be a big push to develop cellular reprogramming of the likes being developed by AgeX and Turn.bio.

Indefinite homeostasis is the only long-term solution to infectious disease. This is the number one take-home lesson from COVID-19.

the usual stuff, home delivery and online shopping will permanently increase. It would be nice if the school closures led to a massive increase in home schooling. Hope springs eternal.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member

The real question is what could end the Chinese virus's rampage?

Quarantines just slow it down and cannot be lifted unless one of two things happen:

1. A vaccine is developed; there is precedent for mandatory vaccines with polio and small pox.
2. Herd immunity develops after 70-80% of the population is infected and natural selection does the work.

If quarantines are lifted, as happened in China recently, all that would happen is a massive re-infection of large numbers of people and an entire new epidemic is created. So conditions 1 or 2 must be met, and I suspect will take years to happen.

Therefore, the question is, what will society look like after 2 years of heavy quarantine and plague?

- Heavy economic depression
- All former decadent activities, such as going to bars, concerts, and sporting events are forgotten but will return with a vengeance
- Total redesign of supply chains and most certainly the end of China's ascendence
- EU gone or turned into a paper tiger
- Massive levels of biflation

These are just the ones that I feel can be deduced with near logical certainty. Everything else beyond this is speculation and nearly anything is possible, but the above are going to happen unless a vaccine comes extremely fast (and actually works). 2 years of quarantine will have profound impacts on our civilization and few will be for the better. Less degeneracy and increased religiosity may be a huge plus though and a silver lining to this plague.

Abelard Lindsey

Woodpecker

This things not going to last 2 years. The only kind of pandemic that would last 2 years would be something that kills off 70-90% of the human race. The 'Chrorran" plagues are a fictional account of such.

BTW, the best novel of a actual slate wiper is John Ringo's "The Last Centurion". This is an excellent novel and a realistic depiction of a real pandemic (one that kills 60% of the human race). There is a lot of good philosophy in this novel as well. A lot of this story line takes place in Iran. Fitting since Iran is now being hammered by an actual pandemic.

Another good plague novels are the first two "War Against the Chtorr" novels "A Matter For Men" and "A Day for Damnation" written by David Gerrold. However, these novels are hard to find.

Both Ringo's and Garrold's novels are quite "Heinleinian" in character. That's what makes them great.

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox

Israel says they’ll have a vaccine in a couple weeks, due to - using their own words - the “pure luck” of having happened to be already working on one before the spread started.

Abelard Lindsey

Woodpecker

I don't believe them. All the credible voices are saying that a vaccine will take at least 18-24 months, if not longer.

Thomas More

Hummingbird

One thing I haven't seen mentioned much is the rate of advancement in treating the symptoms of Covid19. Yeah, they have come up with vaccine candidates quickly, and are already entering the clinical trial process. However, this will take at least months to complete, and some trials will fail.

However, they are also working on better ways to treat the symptoms of the disease, mainly to prevent or protect against the respiratory problems.

They've already made a lot of progress in this area, and they are able to try things quickly, and run with what works. I expect rapid and substantial progress in this area week by week.

Peacock
Gold Member

Abelard Lindsey said:
I don't believe them. All the credible voices are saying that a vaccine will take at least 18-24 months, if not longer.

It would have taken 18 months if they started from scratch, but they've been working on it for years. They got very lucky...

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member

There is no way I am letting myself vaccinated by an Israeli "wonder" vaccine.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

It would have taken 18 months if they started from scratch, but they've been working on it for years. They got very lucky..

Israel probably has been working on this virus for 10- 20 years.

(((They )))) aren’t lucky, because (((they))) probably wanted this pandemic in the first place and just wanted to figure out when to start it

Peacock
Gold Member

TigOlBitties said:
Well said, comrade. Daddy gubmint does know best.

$1.5 Trillion of Fed/taxpayer interest-laden debt was pumped into the bankster coffers to prop up the stock market, which went on to drop another 12%. Banksters bet on the decline and made money, on top of the $1.5 trillion they just got from taxpayers.

But yeah muh communism.

Peacock
Gold Member

Athanasius said:
I've been puzzled for a long time about when economic collapse comes from the mountains of debt, which the Fed has just added to with its "injection" moves. Amazing the pile of cards has been stacked so high. And people just keep wanting to add more with UBI, debt forgiveness, etc.

Of course, the debt will never be paid; it'll just be the Big Default. The question is which generation will get left holding the bag.

The debt is bogus, it is owned by a few dozen zillionaires. There is no bag to hold, you can just write a few zeroes off, the same way they wrote them on.

UBI gets recycled into the economy. most of it is consumed. Rents, beer, steaks, Doritos, kitchen cupboards and fridges, dentists, optometrists, car garages etc.

Peacock
Gold Member

Samseau said:
Roosh said:
The virus is hereby known as the Chinese virus:

Powerful reframe by Trump. His re-election chances just improved tremendously. People's anger and loss will now be directed at China instead of him, and he can always point out how he did a travel ban against China and was called racist for it.

Gotta hand it to Trump, he can really take control of situations that seemingly look way beyond the point of salvaging.

EDIT: Looking at insane amount of liberal crying from this tweet means it was right on target.

Trump has fucked up, botched covid19, badly. You can't control a pandemic if you can't test on a massive scale. That's how China and Korea curbed their pandemic. Korea had less time to prepare, set up hundreds of safe testing stations and they've managed to keep a lid on the spread despite them being packed in dense cities like Seoul.

I'm not sure if it's plain incompetence, or if he's being set up to fail, or if the eugenicists are running the show in DC, the way they are in the UK with that ridiculous notion that if the people get infected, they no longer can get infected -problem solved!

He had 2 months to prepare, get tests in place. Buy/make ventilators, train crews. This all could have been in place by now, his moment to shine, he's reduced to BS like saying his preparedness grade is 10/10 on a press conference today.

myrica

Pigeon

MichaelWitcoff said:
Israel says they’ll have a vaccine in a couple weeks, due to - using their own words - the “pure luck” of having happened to be already working on one before the spread started.

I'm sure it was *pure luck*. Knowing israel a bit, i can tell you very clearly that vaccination was always ready and virus didnt *escape* from wuhan lab.

They are just waiting the right time to release it.

it will cure people and make some people/companies INCREDIBLY rich.