Coronavirus Economic, Cultural, Political Ramifications

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
As for nyc, I think most of the Manhattan offices are working from home. I was at a job yesterday moving furniture in midtown at a law office and it was essentially empty. All employees were “given the option to work from home until there is a vaccine “.

The offices and globo homo referred to in this thread will continue unfettered. The small businesses such as bars and restaurants in nyc are doomed. If they are shuttered for 2 months on a lease where they pay 50000/ month they would need a $100000 loan to stay afloat without filing bankruptcy.

Some may roll the dice and try to stay open.

Some will get loans and pay the loans back over time.

Most mom and pop restaurants and bars are done in nyc: they can’t risk borrowing that much money to stay open when people will be reluctant to come back right after the quarantine ends.

I guess it’s possible a few will stay open if they were sitting on piles of cash after many successful years but I wouldn’t risk keeping a restaurant or bar open right now. We could easily see another round of quarantines in the fall. But the big money global homo companies will not stop, I hate to say it
 

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Emancipator said:
...
South Africa is breaking down, their lockdown also includes a ban on tobacco and alcohol
...

I'm inclined to think such rioting in South Africa was inevitable.
A slowly dwindling economy reminiscent of Zimbabwe would have had the same result.

The China Virus simply hastened the decline of the once great nation of South Africa...
 
eradicator said:
As for nyc, I think most of the Manhattan offices are working from home. I was at a job yesterday moving furniture in midtown at a law office and it was essentially empty. All employees were “given the option to work from home until there is a vaccine “.

The offices and globo homo referred to in this thread will continue unfettered. The small businesses such as bars and restaurants in nyc are doomed. If they are shuttered for 2 months on a lease where they pay 50000/ month they would need a $100000 loan to stay afloat without filing bankruptcy.

Some may roll the dice and try to stay open.

Some will get loans and pay the loans back over time.

Most mom and pop restaurants and bars are done in nyc: they can’t risk borrowing that much money to stay open when people will be reluctant to come back right after the quarantine ends.

I guess it’s possible a few will stay open if they were sitting on piles of cash after many successful years but I wouldn’t risk keeping a restaurant or bar open right now. We could easily see another round of quarantines in the fall. But the big money global homo companies will not stop, I hate to say it
As was to be expected. And all those restaurants, bars and shops will be easily filled post-quarantine by globohomo-financed chains. It's an effective way to wipe out the middle class - the big boys can ride out a full stop while the lower classes and businesses won't.

This was one of the goals of this operation from the beginning.
 
The sheisters don't want to stop this bonanza - they claim that social distancing has to remain until 2024 or whenever they say it is. So most restaurants will be forced to do weird sitting options, will look deserted and odd.

They want to destroy the socializing habit of the people - for folk to look at each other with supicion, any cough or sneeze will result in overblown reactions and stares.

Restaurants will be heavily impacted - most family ones will not survive this. Even some of the bigger ones who are owned by wealthy people will go broke.

This virus scare has made people paranoid and already created nations of snitches and Stasi informants. And since they will do their best to keep the scare alive, then more social conditioning will follow.
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
The sheisters don't want to stop this bonanza - they claim that social distancing has to remain until 2024 or whenever they say it is. So most restaurants will be forced to do weird sitting options, will look deserted and odd.

They want to destroy the socializing habit of the people - for folk to look at each other with supicion, any cough or sneeze will result in overblown reactions and stares.

Restaurants will be heavily impacted - most family ones will not survive this. Even some of the bigger ones who are owned by wealthy people will go broke.
Simeon_Strangelight when this first started I thought you were a water head. Now, I have come to respect your words. I believe many of them are fact. I appreciate your hard work. Mahalo!

Since you are a pro, I have a question for you and others:

What will happen to the strip club industry? Is it just over?

Will the girls be in non-surgical masks and nitrile gloves? How about lap dances?

Most of the mom and pop's owners live hand-to-mouth as it is. I'd imagine this 45 days off is killing them. The larger mafia owned clubs can maybe persevere, but I don't know.

Aloha!
 
Kona said:
Simeon_Strangelight when this first started I thought you were a water head. Now, I have come to respect your words. I believe many of them are fact. I appreciate your hard work. Mahalo!

Since you are a pro, I have a question for you and others:

What will happen to the strip club industry? Is it just over?

Will the girls be in non-surgical masks and nitrile gloves? How about lap dances?

Most of the mom and pop's owners live hand-to-mouth as it is. I'd imagine this 45 days off is killing them. The larger mafia owned clubs can maybe persevere, but I don't know.

Aloha!
Very important question - it will be dire for the strip club industry. Girls will have to move ot online-stripping-cam-girl-stuff or e-thotting.

There will be an uptick in strip-on delivery.

But I guess that many will have to move to straight escorting or sugar-daddying.

Once the vaccines are out, then they can re-open again and claim that all girls have gotten their shots and are tested regularly. This business might return to some normalcy since sex is a basic urge that is stronger than dining out. Eating comes before sex, but you can eat at home.

The sex-business will be changed for sure, the question is how much. My personal guess is that this won't last long because most young people will realize that this does not endanger them at all. The AIDS scare was supposed to kill half the world population and was a dud except for one group. The media won't be able to uphold this myths of the countless jocks and strippers dropping dead from the Kung-Flu.

But it's not all negative - the guy who lived with one ex-stripper before corona, now may be able to live with 3 ex-strippers post-corona due to the harder times. Everyone's gotta chip in to help out those girls.
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Another speedy and poignant analysis...

In the type of clubs that I used to find most enjoyable, the girls would wipe the pole down with isopropyl alcohol between sets. That's just not going to be enough anymore.

You are right, a lot of my future wife's former friends have Onlyfans in their instagram bios. The problem with that is the big fish in a small pond theory. The girls who were the top earners at a small club now have to compete on a much larger playing field.

I'm also worried about the hostess/booking club industry. Social distancing destroys that. It's huge in Hawaii, and of course Asia, but not so much America. Every one of those places is family owned, and probably just going to have to close.

These are interesting times.

Aloha!
 
I can't believe the Federal govt. is going to just reopen everything up without any real good reason to do so. Well, their one reason is "we wanted to give the billionaire class trillions of dollars, so we are now out of money and there is nothing left for the rest of you". And then with that reason they will likely make the 2nd wave of this virus become a wild fire. And with their faces and reasons for this disaster all over it (they cannot control the flow of information any longer).

The levels of disconnect between DC puppets and the average person is a blessing. I believe they have overplayed their hand and this could be the catalyst for something huge.
 

Hypno

Crow
I think there are going to be a number of changes long term.

Work - a lot of people have figured out how to work effectively from home. I was always reluctant to do this. During the quarantine, I invested in two large desktop monitors, a full size wireless keyboard, and a wireless mouse. I can now work more effectively from home than the office. Companies are going to see more demand for this. This has all sorts of ramifications, from real estate to dry cleaners to auto mobile manufacturers. For example, if on average workers work 1 day from home (on average, some will continue to work at the office others will work from home 100%) then that is 20% less miles on a car, 20% less traffic, 20% less dry cleaning.

Restaurants - people will go back, but to less of an extent as before. People have figured out that cooking is not that hard, is more convenient, healthier, and cheaper. The bar for restaurants has been raised.

Education - You can do a lot remotely. Mid and low-tier 4 year universities are going to suffer.
 
Hypno said:
Restaurants - people will go back, but to less of an extent as before. People have figured out that cooking is not that hard, is more convenient, healthier, and cheaper. The bar for restaurants has been raised.
Who have you seen saying this?
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
The individual reactions to this coronavirus thingy are of course very diverse, but their average seems to be more representative of a drug addict in the throes of withdrawal, rather than a person undergoing spiritual rebirth. YMMV.
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
South Africa shut down their entire country over supposed 48 deaths by now in a country with a life expectancy of 63. 90% won't live to be old enough to be even endangered by the virus. They will however be endangered by the "cure".
Completely agree with this. There are some countries that simply cannot afford lockdowns, nor would be able to perform them even if they wanted - so basically they have to suck it up and hope for the best. South Africa is definitely one of those countries.
 
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
The individual reactions to this coronavirus thingy are of course very diverse, but their average seems to be more representative of a drug addict in the throes of withdrawal, rather than a person undergoing spiritual rebirth. YMMV.

Isn't it though? People were so on the treadmill of bars, booze, drugs, travel, that when its stops they are like people who have been forced to go cold turkey. They now have nothing to live for.

If you're one of these people, you are now finding out that your life was meaningless and stupid. It's time to find truth and meaning.
 
+++ 21:04 UN: Hundreds of thousands of children threatened by death due to economic crisis +++
According to the United Nations (UN), the global economic downturn due to the epidemic could lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children this year.
Almost 369 million children in 143 countries no longer have access to school meals, and millions of minors are also at risk of falling into extreme poverty. "We now have to act against each of these threats to our children," said UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.
https://www.n-tv.de/panorama/17-07-Deutsche-haben-weniger-Angst-vor-Ansteckung--article21626512.html

Hundreds of thousand of dead children due to the glorious shutdowns. Likely millions more of the elderly who will be dying. But it's "muh GDP'.

--------------

Let's see how a shutdown and widespread hospital panic can increase mortality in the developed West:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...as-fearful-patients-avoid-hospitals-bm73s2tw3

England and Wales have experienced a record number of deaths in a single week, with 6,000 more than average for this time of year.

Only half of those extra numbers were attributed to the coronavirus. Experts said they were shocked by the rise, particularly in non-Covid-19 deaths, and expressed concern that the lockdown might be having unintended consequences for people’s health.

There are fears that patients are not seeking help for life-threatening conditions, including heart attacks, because they are worried about catching coronavirus in hospital.

Experts said that conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure may also be proving harder to manage during the lockdown.
No shit - hospitals do save lives normally.

Now I guess many folk with trauma injuries or heart attacks are trying to walk it off.

It's still amazing to see such a rapid rise in mortality over the lockdowns and panic alone!

You guys think that when ER doctors are sent home, that people stop having injuries or heart attacks? That is only partly true - the other side is that many fearful people avoid hospitals and then die.
 
Top