Coronavirus Economic, Cultural, Political Ramifications

Jünger

Ostrich

"I have no interest in using masks as a symbolic gesture. ... My team and I have a duty to express the truth and facts and reality and not feed the opposite."

Ever since this started, there was always this tiny nagging thought in my mind about the gargantuan amount of extra trash this planet has been making once GermPanic started. Nevermind airplane fumes.

I'm not OCD. And I'm not an environmentalist. But I recognize when waste is waste.

Back in April we were awed about how fat our trash can could get in such a small amount of time. It was those take-out only and styrofoam only restaurant trips.

Think of the hundred of millions of disposable towels and wipes that wouldn't have ever been used let alone manufactured if not for mandates of the state as well as basket case customers at countless stores, outlets, offices, and restaurants across the world.

Hospitals, which produced a lot of waste product prior to 2020, went into super-saiyan overdrive this year.

Gloves, gowns, masks, and shields are not recycled gents.

This is simply observation. Not a denunciation of 'cleanliness'. But my position should be pretty clear by now anyway.

Ever since this started, there was always this tiny nagging thought in my mind about the gargantuan amount of extra trash this planet has been making once GermPanic started. Nevermind airplane fumes.

I'm not OCD. And I'm not an environmentalist. But I recognize when waste is waste.

Back in April we were awed about how fat our trash can could get in such a small amount of time. It was those take-out only and styrofoam only restaurant trips.

Think of the hundred of millions of disposable towels and wipes that wouldn't have ever been used let alone manufactured if not for mandates of the state as well as basket case customers at countless stores, outlets, offices, and restaurants across the world.

Hospitals, which produced a lot of waste product prior to 2020, went into super-saiyan overdrive this year.

Gloves, gowns, masks, and shields are not recycled gents.

This is simply observation. Not a denunciation of 'cleanliness'. But my position should be pretty clear by now anyway.

I have made note of this personally as well.

Like yourself, I hold pragmatic positions regarding hygiene, and the natural environment. It would be reasonable, and prudent, to endeavour to strive for the highest standards in this area.

I find it odd how pre-COVID, there would be those extremely vocal about organic bananas sold in plastic packaging, yet little gets said about the increase in use of single use items.

I have noted that household waste has increased by 30% during this period. How much of this is due to more people being locked down at home, I am unsure. Perhaps it is a redistribution of waste that would be otherwise generated at workplaces and restaurants.

There would be no dispute that there is a lot of extra waste.

Zagor

Woodpecker
There is such a thing as a fecal transplant. Not exactly eating shit, but they do put the shit of the person who has a healthy gut in the anus of the person whose gut biome is lacking diversity and contributing to illness. Apparently can help.

LeoniusD

Pelican
There is such a thing as a fecal transplant. Not exactly eating shit, but they do put the shit of the person who has a healthy gut in the anus of the person whose gut biome is lacking diversity and contributing to illness. Apparently can help.

This is no hyperbole. Feces have been on the menu for the peasants for some time. They managed to convince them of plant-fake-meat. Next come the insects. There are already articles about steak created from human blood - so cannibalism is fine now. So going further and eating re-processed shit is no issue.

There are already companies which want to sell you trash - aka upcycled food. Get used to it peasant.

I got a chuckle out of this:

article-7674-1.jpg