Coronavirus Lounge thread

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
c2c9d0f4b149a6d2.jpg

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I ran into a bartender who works at a local watering hole yesterday. I don't know him that well, but in talking about the effect of the lockdown on his bar we ended up in a political discussion. He said that he had voted twice for Obama. He didn't say if he voted for Trump or not but it sounded from the way he was talking that he was a Trump supporter. He said that right now he doesn't see how he could ever again vote for a Democrat with the way that party has been acting for the last four years. He said the way they've politicized the Covid lockdowns is the final nail in the coffin.

I asked him why the restaurants and bars in our state weren't rebelling against the lockdown restrictions. He said the managers and owners don't want to start any trouble and are hoping that if they comply without complaint that the restrictions will soon be lifted and/or they might be granted some kind of financial relief from the government.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
I ran into a bartender who works at a local watering hole yesterday. I don't know him that well, but in talking about the effect of the lockdown on his bar we ended up in a political discussion. He said that he had voted twice for Obama. He didn't say if he voted for Trump or not but it sounded from the way he was talking that he was a Trump supporter. He said that right now he doesn't see how he could ever again vote for a Democrat with the way that party has been acting for the last four years. He said the way they've politicized the Covid lockdowns is the final nail in the coffin.

I asked him why the restaurants and bars in our state weren't rebelling against the lockdown restrictions. He said the managers and owners don't want to start any trouble and are hoping that if they comply without complaint that the restrictions will soon be lifted and/or they might be granted some kind of financial relief from the government.
Pathetic. Quasi communist acceptance.

You tested positive? Filthy how very dare you!

Only just picked myself off the floor absolute clowning.

Hmmm... so if you dodge the quarantine WITH covid, you avoid a guaranteed loss of 3K, but risk 10K IF you're unlucky enough to get caught (and dumb enough to pay it).

Best option... never fly back.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A day off work, so I took a walk into town. Even that is now a struggle; wearing a mask all day at work, not to mention in shops, etc., is taking it's toll, and I find it increasingly difficult to breathe. I've got a dull ache in the middle of my chest a lot of the time, and even sedentary activity relegates me to the sofa relatively rapidly.

In town, there was more evidence of hysteria/compliance. I walked past a bank, which had a queue of 7-8 people outside. All of them were well spaced out but, even so, all of them were wearing a mask. It is worth noting that none of them were elderly.

Later, I took a walk along the river. I was passed by a cyclist, who thanked me for moving over, even though I hadn't actually done so. The person concerned was a middle aged, well spoken Englishman; a typical office worker, if you will. The sad/alarming thing was that he was carrying an insulated "Deliveroo" box on his back.

Peacock
Gold Member
Wear a loose-fitting bandana instead of a mask for shopping. fold it twice on top and the fabric triangle will hang in front of your mouth and provide good circulation. Use a well worn bandana with thinner fabric. This takes care of the issue. Eventually you might also be able to wear this at work if you're not too much in a situation with public contact.

Peacock
Gold Member
This demonstrates why there won't be a peaceful/political end to this.

We have to have enough people informed/deprogrammed. Barring this, we would also lose any non-peaceful conflict. If the general public is scared, they will support crushing any opposition and will be behind the deep state technocratic tyranny 100%.

Ever since 9/11 the deep state has used various fake threats it has created in order to subjugate the masses, and this is their biggest card yet.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
We have to have enough people informed/deprogrammed. Barring this, we would also lose any non-peaceful conflict. If the general public is scared, they will support crushing any opposition and will be behind the deep state technocratic tyranny 100%.

Ever since 9/11 the deep state has used various fake threats it has created in order to subjugate the masses, and this is their biggest card yet.
I hate to black pill this but I don't think this will happen and I'm planning accordingly. In my blue area the Mask compliance and Vaxx thirst is off the charts. I believe this is leading us to mass human genocide but very few see this. My entire family is lost and not coming back. I've come to accept that for most accepting the Rona red pill would lead them to such a painful awakening to the lies they've been told their whole life that for most Suicide would be the only answer. It's much like the married guys who go through grey divorces, get red pilled, realize they've been completely bamboozled and self-delete.

I've tried to awaken so many but they refuse to see what is right in front their faces. So sad.

Wear a loose-fitting bandana instead of a mask for shopping. fold it twice on top and the fabric triangle will hang in front of your mouth and provide good circulation. Use a well worn bandana with thinner fabric. This takes care of the issue. Eventually you might also be able to wear this at work if you're not too much in a situation with public contact.
Also grow a beard if possible then you may get away with just a face shield this is what I have done. Rooshbass style is optimal. Don't know if you do but in the mid to long term build up muscle and bulk yourself. These measures will help confidence and will ensure you have an 'imposing presence' which can work in your favour. The more outwadly masculine the less harassment.