Coronavirus Lounge thread

I have received this from a suspected Q-anon fan regarding The Nuremberg Trials 2021 - I can find a few articles and videos on DuckDuckGo. Is there any validity to this?

Apologies if its misinformation.

Bird

Kingfisher
I have received this from a suspected Q-anon fan regarding The Nuremberg Trials 2021 - I can find a few articles and videos on DuckDuckGo. Is there any validity to this?

I woudn't fixate on the term "The Nuremberg Trials 2021", it's just a term.

You better look for reiner fuellmich lawsuit

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
You lost me at WHO...

Coronavirus was the product of chimeric research conducted at the Wuhan lab, with US funding.

Moderna applied in 2019 for a patent for a corona virus vaccine in 2019 in case of 'a deliberate release' (!)

The idea that it came from bat soup is fucking ridiculous and this dope should be embarrassed to air it.

Check out what this guy David Miles says on it...

www.londonreal.tv/movie

www.londonreal.tv/miles
COVID was just another attempt that succeeded. Do you remember the swine flu? The same trick with vastly amplified PCR tests was done, by the very same guy here in Germany (Drosten). Luckily, a few key people among the decision makers did not go along with the plan.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
COVID was just another attempt that succeeded. Do you remember the swine flu? The same trick with vastly amplified PCR tests was done, by the very same guy here in Germany (Drosten). Luckily, a few key people among the decision makers did not go along with the plan.
Notice how there is no flu anymore?

The truth is far simpler. Covid is just the seasonal flu. No labs. No bats. No wuhan. Nothing. It was also around far longer than the MSM admits. It only morphed into cv19 in Jan 2020.

MtnMan

Woodpecker

The truth is far simpler. Covid is just the seasonal flu. No labs. No bats. No wuhan. Nothing. It was also around far longer than the MSM admits. It only morphed into cv19 in Jan 2020.
Ding Ding Ding, this is what I believe too. I think Joe Rogan is just running the controlled opposition game, pretending to be opposing the mainstream, but really still stoking the flames that "covid" actually exists as something other than the seasonal flu.

trexler

Sparrow

Oh, that would be DELICIOUS!

Praying it's televised live.

If that goes through the 80% won't ever be able to look 'conspiracy theorists'in the eye again.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

I want to believe but so far these Qanon type of messages have never come to fruition.

Peacock
Gold Member

Covid is the seasonal flu, but it is also a genetically engineered virus. The seasonal flu is a mix of four major virus families that varies from season to season, the coronoavirus is one of the main strains. Covid19 is more potent than the usual coronaviruses, they've added some features ("gain of function") that for example result in blood clotting complications, but it's not nearly devastating enough to cull millions and is treatable with proper nutrition and older drugs like ivermectin and HCQ.

Part of the reason that children don't get sick is that they have very good immunity against the seasonal coronavirus, that covid19 can't get through.

Pelern

Sparrow
Seems a bit weird. If you go to their website and read the statement it says
We have created the following Frequently Asked Questions.

What can I do to support my immune system?

A healthy diet rich in fruit and vegetables, protein foods and whole grains is important for a strong immune system as are other healthy lifestyle habits (e.g exercise, not smoking, adequate sleep, managing stress etc).

There are many nutrients that are involved with the normal functioning of the immune system and therefore we encourage eating a variety of nutrient rich healthy foods each day in order to support immune function.

You can find more information on nutrition and healthy eating at UnlockFood.ca, the Government of Canada's webpage on Healthy Eating during the COVID-19 Pandemic, or Health Canada’s, Canada's Food Guide.

There is no single food, supplement or natural health product that will prevent, treat or cure COVID-19. Selling unauthorized health products or making false or misleading claims to prevent, treat or cure COVID-19 is illegal in Canada. More information can be found here. To date, the only products the Government of Canada has approved to prevent COVID-19 are authorized COVID-19 vaccines.

We also support the recommendations of public health officials that proper hygiene, such as hand washing, wearing a non-medical mask and physical distancing are the best ways to prevent COVID-19.

What nutrition advice would you give for someone who may have contracted COVID-19 and is self-isolating as a result?

At this time, there is no single food, supplement or natural health product that is authorized to treat COVID-19.

If you are self-isolating and especially if you have symptoms, it is important to maintain good nutrition and hydration. Make sure you are eating and drinking regularly, even if you have a low appetite.

You can find more information on nutrition and healthy eating at UnlockFood.ca, the Government of Canada's webpage on Healthy Eating during the COVID-19 Pandemic, or Health Canada’s, Canada's Food Guide.

If you have specific nutrition needs, it is important that you continue to follow the dietary recommendations made by your dietitian, doctor or nurse practitioner. This may involve asking a family member, friend or neighbour to get you specific foods so you can continue to meet your specific needs. Contact your dietitian, doctor or nurse practitioner by phone or email if you have any serious concerns.

Everyone is encouraged to be aware of people in their community that may have difficulty accessing food, and look for ways to support each other.
So they do say that eating healthy is important for a strong immune system.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Man, this shizzle is unbearble.

How many of these people died OF covid morons?

Likely zero, you f*&&^%$$##$$ IDIOTS!

(I'm talking about the 'each one of these people mattered' video with that domb artist c*&^
6% of those died from flu-respiratory diseases. Though even that is usually a bit misleadingIMG_20210316_171111_200.jpg number - the reason being that the final disease of a weakened or old body is pneumonia. Some MDs doubt even this statement.

The rest of the people died due to the effects of lockdowns and shut-down of healthcare, life-saving operations etc.

IMG_20210316_171106_238.jpg

They admit in the UK that at least 50% of the deaths were due to the lockdowns. But if they admit to half officially, then you can bet your entire life savings on the real number being way higher - very likely 90%+ because all countries that did not change healthcare aside from putting on some masks had no uptick in mortality above a normal stronger or average so-called flu season - Sweden, Norway, even Germany, Japan, Taiwan, most of Africa, etc.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
6% of those died from flu-respiratory diseases. Though even that is usually a bit misleadingView attachment 29768 number - the reason being that the final disease of a weakened or old body is pneumonia. Some MDs doubt even this statement.

The rest of the people died due to the effects of lockdowns and shut-down of healthcare, life-saving operations etc.

View attachment 29767

They admit in the UK that at least 50% of the deaths were due to the lockdowns. But if they admit to half officially, then you can bet your entire life savings on the real number being way higher - very likely 90%+ because all countries that did not change healthcare aside from putting on some masks had no uptick in mortality above a normal stronger or average so-called flu season - Sweden, Norway, even Germany, Japan, Taiwan, most of Africa, etc.
The UK citizens should arrange some executions in the UK. Let's start with Berkeley Square.