Coronavirus Lounge thread

r3d

Robin
Seems a bit weird. If you go to their website and read the statement it says

So they do say that eating healthy is important for a strong immune system.

f***ing spin-doctors are using the word 'boost' to mislead people.

With a perfect diet you can indeed not 'boost' your immune system by eating some special fruits or something. However, the simple truth is 90% of the population _could_ in fact strengthen (or 'boost') their immune system by eating better than they do currently. Because 90% of the population eats like crap.

So with that message 7/10 peasants read what they want to read, like they always do and give themselves permission to stop by McDonalds. "If there's nothing I can do, might at well enjoy life, huh."

These PR snakes know exactly what they are doing. They can't outright lie, so the correct information is on the website, but they nudge the uncritical majority in the other direction with a tweet.

The dietary guidelines are vague as well. That's not the way to inform a populace that is widely ignorant about health in the first place.

There are many nutrients that are involved with the normal functioning of the immune system and therefore we encourage eating a variety of nutrient rich healthy foods each day in order to support immune function.

Behind that word 'normal' is all the power. Because a 'normal' or 'optimally functioning' immune system is _all you need_ and _most_ don't have it.
So instead of saying there is nothing you can do to 'boost' an immune system, one could have written: "If you follow this dietary plan (links dietary plan), stop smoking, start working out and get fresh air for an hour a day your risk of dying of covid will be reduced to 0,00x %"

I'm too lazy to look up the numbers, but we all know the chances of healthy people dying of covid are as high as getting run over by a car or something.

They are really doing everything they can to keep people on their knees.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Cripes.
There's brainwashing, then there's brainwashing... :hmm:

@QAnon211
6h·
"I would love to DIE from the AstraZeneca vaccine!"

Norwegian TV personality Linn Wiik has gone on record as saying she would "love to die" from the controversial AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine if her sacrifice would help humanity win the war against the coronavirus.

0bf9522d0b2e806a.jpg

Edit.
Link to an article :

Last edited:

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Notice how there is no flu anymore?
I've been saying this for months to people, according to msm 98% of the flue has dissapeared lol. Its a miracle!. This alone should be proof that the pandemic is a hoax together with the fact that there is no excess deaths. But people are still not convinced somehow after i tell them these facts. The brainwashing is strong.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Cripes.
There's brainwashing, then there's brainwashing... :hmm:
Nordic european and north american women seem to be the most brainwashed and radical out of all women. Whats wrong with them, they lost all common sense. Is there something in the drinking water in these countries that makes women insane or what? Sub saharan africans seem to have more common sense nowadays than these nordics.

r3d

Robin
The president of Tanzania is dead

Tanzania's President John Pombe Magufuli is dead.

In a televised address on Thursday night, Tanzania vice-president Samia Suluhu Hassan said that Magufuli had died of heart complications.

"It is with great regret that I inform you that today, 17 March 2021, at 18:00, we have lost our courageous leader, President John Pombe Magufuli of Tanzania," said Samia Suluhu Hassan, Tanzania Vice President.

:oops:

Who's thinking what I'm thinking?

LeoniusD

Pelican
The president of Tanzania is dead

:oops:

Who's thinking what I'm thinking?

Wow - and this after the president of Burundi (country to the north of Tanzania) kicked out the WHO in 2020 - he died of a heart attack just 2 weeks later.

burundi-804x536.jpg

Pres of Burundi was 55.

I tell you - the covid agenda is almost on the level of the monetary system. You get offed quickly.

Planet is entering some dark times....

r3d

Robin
I apologize for the foul language in my recent post.

Today in my little German town we are back in lockdown, after small businesses were allowed to open for less than a week. Curfews are back in place as well.
They are grinding people down. How to demotivate and financially burden businesses more than to allow them open briefly only to close them back down? Owners are elated at first, invest work hours and money (making shift plans, buying merchandise, calling in employees) and then crushed again.

These decisions are made when over 100 people are tested positive within 7 days per 100.000 inhabitants.

So if more than 14 out of 100.000 people a day are tested positive for a virus that is admittedly no more deadly than the flu I can't go out jogging after 10 o'clock.

Tell people in 2019 that you believe this will be the future within 2 years and you'll get locked up in a psychiatric ward.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I received an alert on my phone for this and instantly thought of how suspicious it is that the president of one of the only several countries not following the corona hoax narrative just promptly goes dead.

Concerning would be putting it mildly.
2 presidents who outright fully balked at cooperating with the WHO - they both kicked the morons out. Burundi president was dead after 2 years, Tanzania president dead after 10 months. Just a coincidence of course. My guess is that Belarus' Lukashenko is tripling down on security.

Because you have to realize that countries like Sweden also screamed Greatest Pandemic Ever, but adopted a different strategy. They already announced plans to vaccinate everyone, to create vaxx IDs and have access restricted to non-vaccinated. They did this despite having a mortality that was only higher than in the last years, but lower than in most years before 2015. The Japanese also did plenty of lipservice despite not shutting down and not cooperating on many aspects. With the global elite you have to sort of skirt the lines - if you attack them frontally like those 2 brave AFrican men did - then they are going to kill you.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I apologize for the foul language in my recent post.

Today in my little German town we are back in lockdown, after small businesses were allowed to open for less than a week. Curfews are back in place as well.
They are grinding people down. How to demotivate and financially burden businesses more than to allow them open briefly only to close them back down? Owners are elated at first, invest work hours and money (making shift plans, buying merchandise, calling in employees) and then crushed again.

These decisions are made when over 100 people are tested positive within 7 days per 100.000 inhabitants.

So if more than 14 out of 100.000 people a day are tested positive for a virus that is admittedly no more deadly than the flu I can't go out jogging after 10 o'clock.

Tell people in 2019 that you believe this will be the future within 2 years and you'll get locked up in a psychiatric ward.

For the life of me, I do not understand why at least the Small/Medium sized service based business owners do not go out to the streets and protest. They have NOTHING to lose. They could at least vote for the only party that is not in support of lockdowns (AfD).

r3d

Robin