Coronavirus Lounge thread

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Another tale of fearful, crazy normies acting bizarrely. And remember I live out in a rural village.

On my walk back from the shop there's a section with a fork, one way is a metre wide pavement with a barrier on one side and a grass bank on the other, the other way is just a rise up to a church gate that comes back down and merges again. So I've just entered the section and I see a lady, perhaps early in her 70s, standing about 30 metres away looking intently in my direction. I sense that she's waiting to see if I'll take a detour up past the church gate, but I did not. As I got closer to her she started to scramble up the grass bank, almost falling over. I said to her, "you don't have to worry, I'm not contagious". She replied, "but I might be". I told her, "I'm not worried. I have no fear". There was a lady walking her dogs at the same time who decided to take the rise. She muttered something, but I refuse to join the charade and cater to other people's fears, whatever age they are.

Normally I'm respectful and polite with the elderly, but this terror of catching something on a breezy, bright sunny day is stark, raving mad. I'm not indifferent, I'm a little upset by it, but I figure when so many are full of fear, I have to be calm and act normally.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher

L.O.L....

Doctor error is the third leading cause of death... you rarely see that headline though.
Yes, I often say that unless you have one of the first two: Heart attack or stroke, you're better off skipping the hospital, as they are more likely to kill you than help you.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I apologize for the foul language in my recent post.

Today in my little German town we are back in lockdown, after small businesses were allowed to open for less than a week. Curfews are back in place as well.
They are grinding people down. How to demotivate and financially burden businesses more than to allow them open briefly only to close them back down? Owners are elated at first, invest work hours and money (making shift plans, buying merchandise, calling in employees) and then crushed again.

These decisions are made when over 100 people are tested positive within 7 days per 100.000 inhabitants.

So if more than 14 out of 100.000 people a day are tested positive for a virus that is admittedly no more deadly than the flu I can't go out jogging after 10 o'clock.

Tell people in 2019 that you believe this will be the future within 2 years and you'll get locked up in a psychiatric ward.
Ahh.. finally I understand the purpose of the covid test.

I have wondered what is the point of implementing a test for a virus (never done before in history--the doctor will test for a bacterial infection but if it is negative he will just say you must have a virus, there is nothing to do for that but go home, rest, and drink lots of liquids). These tests for covid, a virus for which there is no cure or treatment have always confused me and no one has been able to explain why someone should take this test.

But now I understand. The test is used to implement lockdowns and fearmongering, that's why. There is no other reason to test for an untreatable disease. (Of course, I do not believe the results are meaningful in any way and anyway even if covid-19 were real to the degree they claim, we are now clearly dealing with covid-20 at this point, as the flu virus mutates annually).

LeoniusD

Pelican
Ahh.. finally I understand the purpose of the covid test.

I have wondered what is the point of implementing a test for a virus (never done before in history--the doctor will test for a bacterial infection but if it is negative he will just say you must have a virus, there is nothing to do for that but go home, rest, and drink lots of liquids). These tests for covid, a virus for which there is no cure or treatment have always confused me and no one has been able to explain why someone should take this test.

But now I understand. The test is used to implement lockdowns and fearmongering, that's why. There is no other reason to test for an untreatable disease. (Of course, I do not believe the results are meaningful in any way and anyway even if covid-19 were real to the degree they claim, we are now clearly dealing with covid-20 at this point, as the flu virus mutates annually).
And the test is highly invasive.

It's not only about the numbers - if it were only about numbers, then they would take a swab from your cheeks or even let you spit on it. Covid viruses are supposedly super-duper-infectious, but you absolutely have to take them deep deep down your skull for some unknown reason.

The reason is that it makes people sick.

_113477484_covid_swab_misleading-nc.png

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
And the test is highly invasive.

It's not only about the numbers - if it were only about numbers, then they would take a swab from your cheeks or even let you spit on it. Covid viruses are supposedly super-duper-infectious, but you absolutely have to take them deep deep down your skull for some unknown reason.

The reason is that it makes people sick.

Re: the memes.
Already picked up on the ridiculous contradiction due to minimal critical thinking.

A virus so deadly, so dire, so dastardly.
That to breathe without a mask on a bus is akin to murder. Yet they can only acquire samples from the very, very back of your nasal cavity...
Merely breathing on a swab is not sufficient. Yet you have to wear the mask on a bus...

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I have a considerable fear (>25%) that the swab tests are actually infecting me with something harmful, and a <25% belief that it is accurately guaging whether I am infected with coronavirus.

Actually, statistically it looks like the results are only right about 30% of the time.

Conclusions:​

The false-negative rate for SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR testing is highly variable: highest within the first 5 days after exposure (up to 67%), and lowest on day 8 after exposure (21%).

trexler

Sparrow
I don't know what to make of this BBC report on it being discovered that the families of many patients who died with conrona signed 'Do Not Resuscitate' forms...

They know many know they're lying, and it's a tactic to regain some credibility?

[06:00]

(Check out the theatre at 6:23 - it's almost like that scene where they isolate ET))

trexler

Sparrow
HOW are people dumb enough not to see through all this?

A vaccine that's so necessary, safe and effective that you have to get DOLLY PARTON to promote it))

Can you imagine if there was a legit zombie level virus out there, and someone offered you the antidote... but first you had to sit through this shit.

trexler

Sparrow
Just to allow someone to inform the media...

I'm currently at an indoor event in Belarus with probably 300+ people...

* NO social distancing
* 98% WITHOUT MASKS
* NO police presence

I can only hope someone here has videod this RECKLESS behaviour and will grass these idiots right up!

Anyway, most likely there'll be a HUGE local outbreak and half these selfish students will likely DIE!!!

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!

I *can't wait* until there's a vaccine and we can all... get.... back... to.... normal.

I bet these FOOLS will even have a graduation ceremony)))))

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Just went to my Dr for the annual physical.

Doctor asks if I modified my (surgical) mask so I could talk easier (I cut out the white lining in it so I could breathe, leaving a very thin mesh). I said I did. He replied I could take it off, which I did.

He then asked if he could take his off! I said "of course!". "Bunch of malarky," he commented. Then he commented on wearing a mask in a store, but when he gives china-flu tests, he must use a much bigger mask. If the mask really worked, then why would he need something different, he asked??

He also talked about the CDC study saying masks don't work (same one I've sent to many people): https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article The CDC still recommends them, even though their meta-study says they don't work.
He saw the obvious contradictions and fraud, and disobeyed without risking trouble.

This is in a very blue state.

Nice to have a bit of hope!

MtnMan

Woodpecker

Doctor asks if I modified my (surgical) mask so I could talk easier (I cut out the white lining in it so I could breathe, leaving a very thin mesh). I said I did. He replied I could take it off, which I did.

He then asked if he could take his off! I said "of course!". "Bunch of malarky," he commented. Then he commented on wearing a mask in a store, but when he gives china-flu tests, he must use a much bigger mask. If the mask really worked, then why would he need something different, he asked??

He also talked about the CDC study saying masks don't work (same one I've sent to many people): https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article The CDC still recommends them, even though their meta-study says they don't work.
He saw the obvious contradictions and fraud, and disobeyed without risking trouble.

wow, what a gem!

trexler

Sparrow

Doctors should be third up for hangings after Nurmberg 21 if you ask me...

(After politicians et al and law enforcement)

So this guy KNOWS it's all 'a malarky', but he still doubles down on the PPE to do his bit to whip up the hysteria.

Disgusting.

And he's one of millions too cowardly to risk rocking the beamer/mortgage boat.

I don't see why you're lauding this clown.

If we all know this is BS, you're telling me Drs with years of medical education and experience are so knee deep in Rockefeller training that they can't see it??

Bull.Shit.

These creatures are even worse than the police for doing their part to destoy us all.

Today I had to visit a small manufacture on the country side to talk about technical issues. No maks, no mention of Covid. Men only, zero wahmen. Manly topics about heavy machinery and how things work. Three phased electricity. Industrial grade stuff everyewhere.

It was such a relief. I should visit them every day just to maintain my sanity! :)