Coronavirus Lounge thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
As stated before. 'They' have one of two options.

Promote fake news that the quack-cines are working.
Or.
Promote fake news that there is an increase in China virus infections somehow, someway. Despite the quack-cines.

This article would tend to indicate the latter is on the cards :

COVID Cases Are Spiking In A Dozen States With High Vaccination Rates

I don't know what to make of this BBC report on it being discovered that the families of many patients who died with conrona signed 'Do Not Resuscitate' forms...

They know many know they're lying, and it's a tactic to regain some credibility?

[06:00]

(Check out the theatre at 6:23 - it's almost like that scene where they isolate ET))
Yes, they are actively murdering people, but no one is taking a stand. They can kill your loved ones and you will do nothing about it. Check it out, here in Texas all mandates have been lifted but businesses continue with the mask thing. A woman was arrested for not wearing a mask a day after all mandates were lifted. She cried out for help from her fellow humans and no one did anything, the "Laws" took her down. I am sorry but the time for diplomacy is over, they have taken off the gloves, as if they were ever on. All of us who live for freedom are now outlawed and your fellow humans will stand against you.What is it that wig wearing fellow said? Give me LIberty or give me death. Such words were spoken with heart and conviction. I no longer smile, my face is grave at all times, I walk with a chip, I loathe humanity.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
I smile often, now I'm now free of the strain and stress that comes in believing in humanity. Many were events and circumstances to cause this promotion, Covid hysteria finished it off for once and all. I am free and I live only for myself and family. I live for the natural beauty and arts (the real arts) in music, literature, cinema and paintings.

Let's face it, human beings are sheeps to be culled. They are incapable to think for themselves, they needed to be told. Or to do as others do, to follow social consensus. They claim love for humanity, but have they ever done their due diligence and researches before forming " men bad, Russian invasion (on Ukrainian side), Obama the savior? Feminists claim to fight for their sisters all over the world, yet they have , with their collective political and social leverages, but hardly made a dent in ending slavery. Instead they invite hordes of primitives to come into their land and rape and enslave their sisters, all while looking other way. Truth is, they dont give a damn. Sometimes I think they even like it

Why be grave, old chap? You're free.

Last edited:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I smile often, now I'm now free of the strain and stress that comes in believing in humanity. Many were events and circumstances to cause this promotion, Covid hysteria finished it off for once and all. I am free and I live only for myself and family. I live for the natural beauty and arts (the real arts) in music, literature, cinema and paintings.

Let's face it, human beings are sheeps to be culled. They are incapable to think for themselves, they needed to be told. Or to do as others do, to follow social consensus. They claim love for humanity, but have they ever done their due diligence and researches before forming " men bad, Russian invasion (on Ukrainian side), Obama the savior? Feminists claim to fight for their sisters all over the world, yet they have , with their collective political and social leverages, but hardly made a dent in ending slavery. Instead they invite hordes of primitives to come into their land and rape and enslave their sisters, all while looking other way. Truth is, they dont give a damn. Sometimes I think they even like it

Why be grave, old chap? You're free.
This last year showed me that most humanity just wants to be enslaved. They will do anything to avoid a conflict, including shutting off the part in the brain that is responsible for logic. Even worse the humanity, I am sickened seeing how the Church goes along with it. The obedient slaves are just lining up for castration.

Take care of loved ones, fight the good fight and enjoy the decline. No need in trying to save the ones who do not want to be saved.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I think that the reasoning on the line that it is an experimental vaccine thus they should not mandate it is fallacious. Why? Because after a year or two at latest they will state that it is not experimental any more. And then your reasons are devastated.
We have to reason that _all_ medical decisions must be done by the human itself. And in case of children the parents.
The parents can not loose their right of custody in any case. The overall harm of the few stupid parents is less than the harm if the state can seize custody of children of normal parents using fake or fabricated reasons.

This has to be the norm that we have to reason for. Everything less can be undermined later.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This last year showed me that most humanity just wants to be enslaved. They will do anything to avoid a conflict, including shutting off the part in the brain that is responsible for logic. Even worse the humanity, I am sickened seeing how the Church goes along with it. The obedient slaves are just lining up for castration.

Weakness generally develops in childhood through neglect, abuse or over-pampering. Most modern Americans grow up with neither neglect or abuse... but nearly all with over-pampering. All needs met, no tough love, and no trials to pass to achieve adulthood. Some feel neglected by single parent households.

When an adult is neglected, abused or over-pampered in childhood they grow to be emotionally insecure. The slightest problem, real or perceived, can offset their judgement as their reaction is to revert to their childlike ways. This leads to their easy panic and their immediate requirement for authority to save them even if the threat doesn't really exist.

They lack the grit and determination that existed early in societies such as the men who pioneered across the USA and faced serious, real life and death challenges. This is why there is so much hysteria over a meaningless threat that those men would of easily coped with.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican

Take care of loved ones, fight the good fight and enjoy the decline. No need in trying to save the ones who do not want to be saved.
It is unfortunate but true. Our ancestors fought for decent living wages in many armed conflicts between the end 19th to early 20th centuries. The men fought labour disputes like at the Blair mountain or against the Rockefeller forced buy-ups in which the old Rockefeller regularly gunned down men, women and children. During the same time in the UK men protested against the vaccination of their children and were arrested in England. The resistance was so severe to vaccination that they abolished forced vaccination - keep in mind with vaccines around the time of medical 'science' that knew nothing about vitamins, nutrients, bacteria, cleanliness, ciseases caused by deficiencies and a medical practice of poisoning people with lead, arsenic and other goodies. But I am sure that the vaccines were wonderful back then and eradicated all modern diseases for sure.

Manking long forgot those battles and I cannot even find pictures and drawings of old vaccination battles that happened all around the UK and even Argentina when the citizens rebelled by clobbering the cops. In once English city they even raided the mayor's office.

And that was back during the day when there was a pittance of information available - just many of the neighbors' children died after the vaccine and people put 2 and 2 together. Now we have access to all the information, but most believe the mainstream top-financed TV stations and sites.

Humanity unfortunately deserves to be enslaved and future generations will have to fight their way out of it. It's not the first time in history so nothing new - and it won't be the last. Covid restrictions to a great part depend also on the local government and the rulers who sort of play, give the minimum to the global elite - aka Slovakia, Norway, Sweden, Serbia, Croatia, most African countries, Brazil. Unfortunately for those who go full Tanzania and make covid a laughingstock by testing goats, motor oil and papaya - they get killed off like 11 high officials in february 2021 in Tanzania - including the president. 11 heart attacks in one month among the top Tanzanian elite and no one finds it suspicious.

Yup - humanity will go down into a full prison planet.

At the 2013 Global Health Summit in Beijing, China, 112 key individuals from governments, the private sector, international organizations, and other groups, met to discuss how the next 100 years of global health may look. The summit released a white paper, titled: Dreaming the Future of Health for the Next 100 Years, which was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.

January, 2050:

“We are living in a competitive and insecure world! Yesterday Global Health Inc sent the armed robots to a small pirate factory that had been 3d printing skin tissue for street sale in our poorer communities. The market for it is high due to injuries from the uncontrolled burning of waste for heat, as many cannot afford the new energy tariffs. There have many deaths from hypothermia in poorer, elderly people.

Global Health Inc claim that the factory aren’t registered with their wealth fund, that the tissue was substandard and that they were implementing the global contract they have for policing public health. People in poorer communities are angry as they relied on that factory for cheap products and accuse Global Health Inc of protecting their patents. There are rumours that some from Section X of the city, you know the unplanned area where the 2046 solar flare refugees are living, well that some of them have torn off their sensors and are planning a food and fuel raid on the wealthy suburbs in the south” (p.13).

The description what life may be like in January, 2050, continues:

“Many are worried about the possibilities of infectious diseases from Section X spreading to their neighbourhood. Their private health management schemes have sent reassuring messages that they are covered in their packages by a fault-free surveillance system that is able to detect any disease, and reminders to ensure that they have had their annual sensor checks”

There won't be any global warming and flare refugees, but there will be people dying from hypthermia as the ruling psychopaths make energy 50 times more expensive and people will die from hypthermia. Look at the entire document - they mention sensors implanted in the peasants, the energy poor freezing to death, malnourishment (as they have elminated most small farms by then), carbon tax tariffs making everyday goods and energy super-expensive. That is the future - all policed by armed robots and drones - millions of them.

trexler

Sparrow
It is unfortunate but true. Our ancestors fought for decent living wages in many armed conflicts between the end 19th to early 20th centuries. The men fought labour disputes like at the Blair mountain or against the Rockefeller forced buy-ups in which the old Rockefeller regularly gunned down men, women and children. During the same time in the UK men protested against the vaccination of their children and were arrested in England. The resistance was so severe to vaccination that they abolished forced vaccination - keep in mind with vaccines around the time of medical 'science' that knew nothing about vitamins, nutrients, bacteria, cleanliness, ciseases caused by deficiencies and a medical practice of poisoning people with lead, arsenic and other goodies. But I am sure that the vaccines were wonderful back then and eradicated all modern diseases for sure.

Manking long forgot those battles and I cannot even find pictures and drawings of old vaccination battles that happened all around the UK and even Argentina when the citizens rebelled by clobbering the cops. In once English city they even raided the mayor's office.

And that was back during the day when there was a pittance of information available - just many of the neighbors' children died after the vaccine and people put 2 and 2 together. Now we have access to all the information, but most believe the mainstream top-financed TV stations and sites.

Humanity unfortunately deserves to be enslaved and future generations will have to fight their way out of it. It's not the first time in history so nothing new - and it won't be the last. Covid restrictions to a great part depend also on the local government and the rulers who sort of play, give the minimum to the global elite - aka Slovakia, Norway, Sweden, Serbia, Croatia, most African countries, Brazil. Unfortunately for those who go full Tanzania and make covid a laughingstock by testing goats, motor oil and papaya - they get killed off like 11 high officials in february 2021 in Tanzania - including the president. 11 heart attacks in one month among the top Tanzanian elite and no one finds it suspicious.

Yup - humanity will go down into a full prison planet.

At the 2013 Global Health Summit in Beijing, China, 112 key individuals from governments, the private sector, international organizations, and other groups, met to discuss how the next 100 years of global health may look. The summit released a white paper, titled: Dreaming the Future of Health for the Next 100 Years, which was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.

There won't be any global warming and flare refugees, but there will be people dying from hypthermia as the ruling psychopaths make energy 50 times more expensive and people will die from hypthermia. Look at the entire document - they mention sensors implanted in the peasants, the energy poor freezing to death, malnourishment (as they have elminated most small farms by then), carbon tax tariffs making everyday goods and energy super-expensive. That is the future - all policed by armed robots and drones - millions of them.

What the hell accent is that?

Born in Glasgow, lives in Shanghai?