Coronavirus Lounge thread

aynrus

Kingfisher
I've been reading Russian-Israely travel blogger (despite being Israely, he's a good guy, against the restrictive/cabal stuff and paid for it dearly in real life).
He reports the situation in Israel. There're cameras that sprang up everywhere - on the streets and in the hallways/entries of apartment building, and they run facial recognition, and the stuff now goes to police database. All of this started after the hoax/scamdemic and is being justified by it. They put a requirement to track hoax infection chains, which they used to justify reading everyone's face and pulling their passport data automatically. He says it looks like the stuff is to stay forever.
Vaxx passport looks like child's play compared to this, as with facial recognition cameras everywhere talking to a centralized database they won't even need some smartphone app.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I've been reading Russian-Israely travel blogger (despite being Israely, he's a good guy, against the restrictive/cabal stuff and paid for it dearly in real life).
He reports the situation in Israel. There're cameras that sprang up everywhere - on the streets and in the hallways/entries of apartment building, and they run facial recognition, and the stuff now goes to police database. All of this started after the hoax/scamdemic and is being justified by it. They put a requirement to track hoax infection chains, which they used to justify reading everyone's face and pulling their passport data automatically. He says it looks like the stuff is to stay forever.
Vaxx passport looks like child's play compared to this, as with facial recognition cameras everywhere talking to a centralized database they won't even need some smartphone app.
Could you please post or send a link?

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
There are some places that you can't get away with not wearing a mask, like Costco, some gyms, doctors offices, etc. They will bar you from entry if you don't have one. So, if you have to wear a mask, I agree that a loose bandana is the easiest to breathe if you have a beard. However, if you don't have a beard, I recommend the mask below. It looks ridiculous, so it makes it obvious that you're only complying because you have to and you don't take it seriously. I've found it helps if people can see your face, and it isn't as humiliating for that reason. You will get some angry glares from mask Nazis, but they can't say anything to you because you are, technically, complying. Unfortunately, it probably won't work for air travel as most airlines require cloth face diapers.

Attachments

• Face shield.jpg
    Face shield.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 19

aynrus

Kingfisher
Could you please post or send a link?

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
There are some places that you can't get away with not wearing a mask, like Costco, some gyms, doctors offices, etc. They will bar you from entry if you don't have one. So, if you have to wear a mask, I agree that a loose bandana is the easiest to breathe if you have a beard. However, if you don't have a beard, I recommend the mask below. It looks ridiculous, so it makes it obvious that you're only complying because you have to and you don't take it seriously. I've found it helps if people can see your face, and it isn't as humiliating for that reason. You will get some angry glares from mask Nazis, but they can't say anything to you because you are, technically, complying. Unfortunately, it probably won't work for air travel as most airlines require cloth face diapers.
Or you take your business elsewhere.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
A "comedian" was bullhorning folks in Vancouver, B.C. and got his buddy's window smashed. This guy should have jumped out at the 2nd or 3rd hit imo:

Video: Angry Bicyclist Assaults Activist Warning of Covid Psy-Op
A camera was rolling when an activist attempting to warn the public about the Covid-19 psy-op was assaulted by an angry bicyclist.

In the video, activist Alexander Lasarev is being driven around the streets of Vancouver, British Columbia, bull-horning passersby when an irate cyclist approaches the vehicle and attempts to grab the amplification device...

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-angry-bicyclist-assaults-activist-warning-of-covid-psy-op/

Louis IX

Pelican
A few days ago after a nice walk in the park ( fully packed with very few masks) I was enjoying my freedom with wife and kids eating some hamburgers in a restaurant ( all homemade and very tasty). The restaurant had a few "US" decorations to give a US atmosphere to it. They had CNN on and I saw a promotional trailer called "COVID WAR: The Pandemic Doctors Speak Out" (peak clown world title) with I think 5 doctors or so portrayed as if they were super soldiers saving the world. My wife saw it at the same time than me and we just got the giggles...

Our 2 year old baby just followed us and started to laugh hysterically , which made us laugh even more.

Thank you Anthony Fauci for this great moment....

paninaro

Pelican
He reports the situation in Israel. There're cameras that sprang up everywhere - on the streets and in the hallways/entries of apartment building, and they run facial recognition, and the stuff now goes to police database. All of this started after the hoax/scamdemic and is being justified by it.

They just recently started this? In a place like Israel, I'm surprised they didn't have this for years already for anti-terrorism reasons (justified or not).

aynrus

Kingfisher
A "comedian" was bullhorning folks in Vancouver, B.C. and got his buddy's window smashed. This guy should have jumped out at the 2nd or 3rd hit imo:

Video: Angry Bicyclist Assaults Activist Warning of Covid Psy-Op
A camera was rolling when an activist attempting to warn the public about the Covid-19 psy-op was assaulted by an angry bicyclist.

In the video, activist Alexander Lasarev is being driven around the streets of Vancouver, British Columbia, bull-horning passersby when an irate cyclist approaches the vehicle and attempts to grab the amplification device...

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-angry-bicyclist-assaults-activist-warning-of-covid-psy-op/
Should just have pepper sprayed that nutjob.
No wonder they're so violent, they want to commit violence against entire world population, violating them in permanent way - attacking a car comes naturally (he'd probably have been shot outside of liberal bubble enclave).
Crazy entitled liberal bicyclists is a whole topic of its own.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
feec78ca54eba375.jpeg

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

No wonder they want her out

The Q Party's one elected representative is more dangerous to the Prometheans than all the other Republican elected officials combined:

US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia) has claimed that the Biden administration aims to force all Americans to have Covid-19 vaccine passports, comparing it to the “mark of the beast” prophesied in the Bible.
“They want you to be required to have something called a Covid passport,” Greene said on Monday in a Facebook livestream. “This would mandate your ability to be able to travel, your ability to be able to buy and sell, and I asked the question earlier today, is this something like Biden's mark of the beast, because that is really disturbing and not good.”
While President Joe Biden reportedly has no plans for his administration to impose a vaccine passport system directly, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Monday that the private sector may require such credentials. She said “determination or development of a vaccine passport” would be driven by the private sector, while the administration will focus on the guidelines that can be used as a basis for the requirements.
Greene, however, argued that the Biden administration is essentially using private companies as proxies to impose mandatory vaccine passports.
“It's still the same thing,” she said. “It's still fascism or communism or whatever you want to call it, but it's coming from private companies. So I have a term for that: I call it corporate communism.”
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis vowed on Monday to forbid any vaccine passports in his state. Greene called on Georgia's leaders to do the same.
Any Republicans who aren't strongly, openly, and publicly against this, or who are unwilling to support bills banning "vaccine passports" issued by the government or the private sector, should be considered compromised and working for the other side. And by "other side", I mean the Devil.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Picture taken in the same church - pews for vaccinated and non-vaccinated - note the different rules or lack of:

View attachment 30020

The bigger problem I'm seeing here is the subtle but intentional use of the classification "not yet vaccinated." You're either vaccinated or not yet vaccinated - in this dichotomy there's no acceptance of even the possibility of never being vaccinated. They either possess an idiotic and narrow worldview or they know something we don't - neither of these possibilities sits well with me.