Coronavirus Lounge thread

aynrus

Kingfisher
Picture taken in the same church - pews for vaccinated and non-vaccinated - note the different rules or lack of:

View attachment 30020

I'm still recovering from the sight of AMISH woman in a muzzle chasing me with a muzzle in her hand in a store....
This must be the end of times.
Even local Walmart and dollar type of store were quite friendly towards muzzle-less me (these are high end shopping options in most of Kentucky)

I stayed at Seventh Day's Adventist's place in Missouri before and their church can see right through the whole thing.
(they're also among the longest-lived people in the States as they eat pretty healthy, unlike modern Amish)

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
The bigger problem I'm seeing here is the subtle but intentional use of the classification "not yet vaccinated." You're either vaccinated or not yet vaccinated - in this dichotomy there's no acceptance of even the possibility of never being vaccinated. They either possess an idiotic and narrow worldview or they know something we don't - neither of these possibilities sits well with me.
According to Dr. Taylor Marshall, a priest sent him that picture from Florida. Below video is set (15:20) to skip straight to that part where he briefly talked about it.

aynrus

Kingfisher
The bigger problem I'm seeing here is the subtle but intentional use of the classification "not yet vaccinated." You're either vaccinated or not yet vaccinated - in this dichotomy there's no acceptance of even the possibility of never being vaccinated. They either possess an idiotic and narrow worldview or they know something we don't - neither of these possibilities sits well with me.
But they did add: "and those who want to play it safe" in parenthesis.... was it tongue-in-cheek reference to vaxx danger?

aynrus

Kingfisher
According to Dr. Taylor Marshall, a priest sent him that picture from Florida. Below video is set (15:20) to skip straight to that part where he briefly talked about it.

The truth is in the States, a private business can trespass-warn you and all you can do about this is file legal action for discrimination.
If you resist leaving, you'd be arrested real fast. It's pointless to refuse to leave. But one can protest right outside the business with some eye-catching signs, as soon as it's on public road.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
The truth is in the States, a private business can trespass-warn you and all you can do about this is file legal action for discrimination.
If you resist leaving, you'd be arrested real fast. It's pointless to refuse to leave.
Most churches (in the USA) are not exactly "private business" - it's more of an organization - because of their tax exemption status, which is 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.

If they want to take the "private business" route by calling the cops to arrest the parishioners trepassers, then drop the 501(c)3 tax exemption status and don't call itself a "church".

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Last edited:

aynrus

Kingfisher
Most churches (in the USA) are not exactly "private business" - it's more of an organization - because of their tax exemption status, which is 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.

If they want to take the "private business" route by calling the cops to arrest the parishioners trepassers, then drop the 501(c)3 tax exemption status and don't call itself a "church".

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
But they can tresspass warn, tax exempt or not - still a private sector business, and not just churches - there're many other tax exempt organizations such as non-profits. By the same token, you can not refuse to leave a non-profit organization premises.

Refusing to leave is stupid and will only get one arrested and permanent criminal record.
Simply refusing to move can/will result in "resisting arrest" charge, which can be a very serious charge that can mean no gun rights ever again.
It can also mean not being able to move to any other country, due to record.
I don't advise anyone to ever refuse to leave private premises.
This is just handing them the victory and the joy to see you arrested and dragged away with permanent record.
And if one tries it again the charges will likely be more serious and it will be aggravating factor/criminal history for anything in the future. In the US. Plus being denied for some jobs. Won't be the one winning that battle - will just give the other party all reasons to gloat.

Last edited:

homersheineken

Kingfisher
ELyX8cGC.jpeg

aynrus

Kingfisher
2 presidents who outright fully balked at cooperating with the WHO - they both kicked the morons out. Burundi president was dead after 2 years, Tanzania president dead after 10 months. Just a coincidence of course. My guess is that Belarus' Lukashenko is tripling down on security.

Because you have to realize that countries like Sweden also screamed Greatest Pandemic Ever, but adopted a different strategy. They already announced plans to vaccinate everyone, to create vaxx IDs and have access restricted to non-vaccinated. They did this despite having a mortality that was only higher than in the last years, but lower than in most years before 2015. The Japanese also did plenty of lipservice despite not shutting down and not cooperating on many aspects. With the global elite you have to sort of skirt the lines - if you attack them frontally like those 2 brave AFrican men did - then they are going to kill you.
I'm late to see this comment.
Yes Burundi president too was offed by the cabal.

1st Burundi, then Tanzania President (and both were still pretty young 55 and 61).
Lukashenko so far only got artificially stirred up protests (by and from EU) and he notably reversed his stance on the hoax this summer starting to get hush-hush: big reversal from what he was openly saying in spring and even promising to tell all (about the scam and who's behind it) later.
Burundi leader was murdered shortly before that on June 8, 2020. Things are adding up with Belarus now.

Yes, he has to watch out for being murdered and shutting the land country borders down is starting to get more explicable now, the land borders are somewhat transparent there. Unfortunately, these security measures can only lead to more surveillance state.

Last edited:
This might not be the right thread, but covid tests...

http://streamable.com/37i0ln

Sooo... I have to wear a mask because covid can be transmitted in exhaled breath (even in the fresh air), but you have to 'swab' the back of my nasal cavity to test whether I have it?

Ridiculous.

I can't believe I let these satanists stick anything up my nose, but I did and I'm a bit freaked out about it now.

Anyone with a good level of medical awareness on the forum who can explain what the shit is going on here?

(I've tried asking doctors online, and they're responses are like a parent who doesn't want their child to realize they don't have a clue)

LeoniusD

Pelican
This might not be the right thread, but covid tests...

http://streamable.com/37i0ln

Sooo... I have to wear a mask because covid can be transmitted in exhaled breath (even in the fresh air), but you have to 'swab' the back of my nasal cavity to test whether I have it?

Ridiculous.

I can't believe I let these satanists stick anything up my nose, but I did and I'm a bit freaked out about it now.

Anyone with a good level of medical awareness on the forum who can explain what the shit is going on here?

(I've tried asking doctors online, and they're responses are like a parent who doesn't want their child to realize they don't have a clue)
The black particles seen in some videos are just condensed textile fragments - if you magnify it further with better equipment, then it becomes clearer.

We have to differentiate between the real and the hyperbole. They are not implanting chips or little robotic arms into people's noses.

However I am adamant that the tests make people sick. A swab doused in ethylene oxide (used as a powerful carcinogenic pesticide and sterilizing agent!) is put deep down our skulls, poked around in a very sensitive area. Plenty of pesticide-doused textile fragments from the swab are left there with the body having to get rid of it over time. There is zero reason for them to do this kind of test - they did tests proving that a swab from the cheek or even spitting on the test will accomplish the same.

The tests make people sick - consider for example dunking a long pure swab into Monsanto Roundup, then sticking it up your nose and the noses of your family, poking around. Do it twice a week and then find out how long it will take before anyone of you or all of you become sick. Does not take a genius to realize that this kind of 'testing' will in fact have repercussions on your health.

There is no reason to go hunting into strange theories when the obvious thing is right before our face - toxic chemical put deep into our bodies and poked around in a sensitive area of the human anatomy. Those that get zero of those tests and demand just a cheek swab - they are healthy. I have friends who took multiple flights and remained firm of only allowing either a blood-test or a cheek-swab. They are fine and have had zero issues. Meanwhile the other bunch are reporting with covidian conviction that 'so many of their friends got sick'. Yeah - they all got sick after running to the toxic-up-your-nose tests again and again. Go stick a swab doused in Roundup down your brain and see how healthy you will be afterwards.