Coronavirus Lounge thread

aynrus

Kingfisher
EyNsUVPWYAQ7ROj
And Burundi

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Wonder if 'They'll' attempt to ramp up the fear mongering as a result?

Americans' Fear Of Catching COVID-19 Drops To Record Low: Gallup​

By RJ Reinhart of Gallup.com,
Highlights

• 35% of Americans are worried about catching COVID-19, down from 49%
  • 77% say the COVID-19 situation in the U.S. is improving, up from 60%
  • 64% report at least a fair amount of disruption to their lives, down from 70%
At the same time Americans' satisfaction with the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine has surged, their concerns about getting the virus and about the availability of coronavirus tests and hospital services/treatment have fallen to record lows.

Below video - "VR (Virtual Reality) Vaccine" - is from 2017. After watching it, why am I so deeply disturbed?

Really hate this stuff I was forced to have vaccines as a kid of that age. Why I am so against them now no one should be forced to have that shit and will do whatever possible to avoid it and convince others not to. Leave kids alone!

Last edited:

Tippy

Sparrow
What are people's opinion of the nose swab tests here? Are they evil in some way I have missed (aside from being unnecessary and invasive) ?

I wonder if it might be a vaccine/or those for some events/jobs in the future.

I just fowarded this to my bro in the UK...

Probably not in the papers?...

"People over 70 who get one of these mRNA vaccines will probably die within two to three years," *Professor* Cahill says in the video above. "If you are in your thirties and you take the mRNA vaccine, you will die within five to 10 years. In addition, you're likely to suffer from allergies, neurocognitive disorders, inflammation, and become infertile."

He'll most likely read it, dismiss it and get vaxxed anyway...

To protect himself from a virus no more deadly than the flu... in summer.

HOW are people this dumb?

What are people's opinion of the nose swab tests here? Are they evil in some way I have missed (aside from being unnecessary and invasive) ?

Got to be...

I had a test a while ago, but no way again.

The virus is so virulent that you have to wear a mask to stop the spread...

But we have to swab deep inside your nose to test for it?

Think about what these people are trying to do, and they want to stick something way up my nose?

I guess it could be innocent, and they just want to make it uncomfortable, but I can't believe I let them do it.

And in the UK, they want to do it three times if you return (and quarantine) or face a 2K fine.

Nope.

Tippy

Sparrow
What's the take on Brazil's situation now here?

People are using that against me in conversations. 'See what happens if you don't have restrictions: Brazil!'

What's the take on Brazil's situation now here?

People are using that against me in conversations. 'See what happens if you don't have restrictions: Brazil!'

Bolsonaro is the new Trump. Focusing on how "the situation just keeps getting worse" in the US would further undermine the ... "credibility" of the new administration. Meanwhile Brazil's president has criticized covid hysteria, the vaccines, etc. So the same slander that was used until recently in the US can now be packaged up and exported to Brazil instead.

If they'd just had better leadership...

Dilated

Robin

About to depart for an int’l trip so had my 7th nose swab done since June 2020. This time felt different- I’ve felt off since then. Test came back negative but soreness in the nose and a latent headache linger. I do wonder if there’s something to it.

Tippy

Sparrow
Bolsonaro is the new Trump. Focusing on how "the situation just keeps getting worse" in the US would further undermine the ... "credibility" of the new administration. Meanwhile Brazil's president has criticized covid hysteria, the vaccines, etc. So the same slander that was used until recently in the US can now be packaged up and exported to Brazil instead.

If they'd just had better leadership...

Well today someone just threw the 4k deaths a day from covid stat at me and said 'if we didn't lockdown...we'd be like Brazil.'

I don't know what to make of that.

Brazil has gotten too big and fat.

Good luck managing public health for the next 3 generations.

Coke and Nestle moved in to ruin public health and created a nation of addicts.

The answer is pharmaceuticals!

Now J&J and Pfizer have a customer base for 100 years, too.

I blame whoever is president.

It’s all their fault.

I’m not fat!

How dare you!!

Peacock
Gold Member
^Is this really a prank, or a rogue policeman?

Well today someone just threw the 4k deaths a day from covid stat at me and said 'if we didn't lockdown...we'd be like Brazil.'

I don't know what to make of that.

Sweden didn't lock down, did a lot better than most European countries and built herd immunity.