Coronavirus Lounge thread

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
That can't be real. Please tell me it is not.
I wouldn't be surprised. I was in a Y near me a few weeks ago and there was a group of elderly particpating in a water aerobics class. The class and the instructor on the deck all had masks on. No face shields, though. I just shook my head and mentioned to the guy I was with that we are in a low level chlorine infuse environment. Chlorine aka bleach kills HIV. I think it can handle the corona virus. Clown world.

Vyck

Pigeon
Is the

Prince Philipp is a momentous occasion - first 99 year old man since a year who actually died of old age. I pesonally doubt that he and the queen got vaccinated. The entire family is way too long-living with their private [...] ...
Shouldn't it be buried in a black bag in a sealed coffin without a family without priests like so many people in Europe? ...I'm just asking

Is the

Prince Philipp is a momentous occasion - first 99 year old man since a year who actually died of old age. I pesonally doubt that he and the queen got vaccinated. The entire family is way too long-living with their private organic gardens since decades to have their health destroyed by some vaccines.

Prince Philipp himself is reputed to disappear occasionally for days on a bender - normally in one of his wine cellars. He was supposed to be doing that for most of his life. But you can be relatively healthy being drunk on high quality wine. 99 year olds die of old age and he likely just died in his sleep or did not survive his recent drunk stint - which is also a natural death.

Here how cab drivers in London were venerating that semi-king of theirs:

They line up for hours honoring him - in reality the guy did not achieve much aside from being born, spouting anti-human, anti-peasant depopulation theories and wanting to eliminate most peasants:

EykBsz2U8AADvfy.jpg

There were kings and royalty in history who were doing great things or at least were somewhat decent. He was not one of them. If that guy had had any power, then he would have slaughtered half the cab drivers brutally. But that is human nature - venerating the rich and powerful even if they are clear Satan-worshippers - meanwhile ignoring the spiritual giant next to them who is one with God.

Can you imagine how ridiculous things like this will look in the future?

[4:21]

"So Grandad, if everyone knew there was no such thing as 'asymptomatic transmission', and even the WHO had stated the asymptomatic transmission was 'rare'... why is the healthy reporter passing a microphone on a massive pole to a healthy man? Were people really THAT stupid?"

I fully agree with the guy. I can barely stomach those masked mugs. There are plenty who would not wear them, but plenty who are looking with fear or anger at me as I don't wear my muzzle.

I don't want to live in such a world - a world of fear, of suspicion - where everyone is suspect because he could be possibly infecting you, where you are under full control and can't do the most basic things.

You don't feel like even going out, because the masked people surrounding me remind me of the insanity I am facing.
Yall need to gtfo of the cities....

I fully agree with the guy. I can barely stomach those masked mugs. There are plenty who would not wear them, but plenty who are looking with fear or anger at me as I don't wear my muzzle.

I don't want to live in such a world - a world of fear, of suspicion - where everyone is suspect because he could be possibly infecting you, where you are under full control and can't do the most basic things.

You don't feel like even going out, because the masked people surrounding me remind me of the insanity I am facing.

That really is what they're all about...

I was served by a waitress not wearing a mask, and saw a policeman patrolling without a mask yesterday, and for those moments everything seemed normal.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A day off today, so a trip into town to organize a haircut. Managed to get one for next week, so looking forward to that. Going to check out the gym tomorrow, to see if it's possible to go in and train without being bothered by members of the Covid Militant; fingers crossed on that one.

The town was far busier than I anticipated, so I'm guessing a lot of people phoned in "sick". General levels of hysteria are still high, with fit young men (and women) wearing masks, and much talk of the vaccine. My favourite independent bookshop was open, so popped in there for a look. The presence of what is referred to in the UK as the "Chattering Classes" is strong in there, so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised to hear a woman saying that she intends to keep wearing her mask regardless, as it makes her feel safe.

An interesting conversation with one of the homeless in town, who told me that not one of his number had succumbed to Covid. Unsurprisingly, he does not subscribe to the narrative.

Overall, the madness continues. Probably the most deluded thing I heard was from a middle-aged man, who said that things would be back to normal in a week or two.

I know a lot of you Americans are complaining about this Covid bs, but I can tell you that it is way worse in Western Europe. Essentially, the only thing I am permitted to do is work. At least 90 percent of the population comply. If there are protests, they are discredited and (in Germany ofc) called Nazis or conspiracy theorists xD
That is what I like about the American spirit. Although sometimes us Europeans ridicule you and your societies, you still have critical and freedom loving character in your nation.

aynrus

Pelican
Last week, for several nights in a row, I was out and about in filthy, dirty human-occupied areas--most of the time wearing no mask. Still no covid-19 symptoms

I've been doing that since March 2020, while traveling non-stop covering many thousands of miles since, no masks and stopped using soap to wash hands a year ago, and still no hoax symptoms. Haven't seen one even body on the street either, neither talked to anyone who had experienced the hoax illness.

Last edited:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I know a lot of you Americans are complaining about this Covid bs, but I can tell you that it is way worse in Western Europe. Essentially, the only thing I am permitted to do is work. At least 90 percent of the population comply. If there are protests, they are discredited and (in Germany ofc) called Nazis or conspiracy theorists xD
That is what I like about the American spirit. Although sometimes us Europeans ridicule you and your societies, you still have critical and freedom loving character in your nation.
Go ahead and protest, who cares? The heads of the German industry and politics mostly belong to former big shots in the third Reich and/or SED.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Friends parents are in the boomer age range, but very healthy.

I wanted to see them and my friend in what I thought was a very safe situation - they turned it down as too risky.

They are vaccinated, it would be outside, we would wear masks and I would give them distance. That was deemed too risky because already there would be their household, their son's household, and then my household, which is 1 too many.

Just get ready for Boomers to say that even being vaccinated, outside in the sun, with a mask and distance is still basically a death sentence.

You have to forget that Florida, Texas and Africa exist where people dont do any of that and have no problems. I brought that up and it was a non-starter. They were sure everyone is actually dying there.

Feels bad man.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Friends parents are in the boomer age range, but very healthy.

I wanted to see them and my friend in what I thought was a very safe situation - they turned it down as too risky.

They are vaccinated, it would be outside, we would wear masks and I would give them distance. That was deemed too risky because already there would be their household, their son's household, and then my household, which is 1 too many.

Just get ready for Boomers to say that even being vaccinated, outside in the sun, with a mask and distance is still basically a death sentence.

You have to forget that Florida, Texas and Africa exist where people dont do any of that and have no problems. I brought that up and it was a non-starter. They were sure everyone is actually dying there.

Feels bad man.
I can't wait for boomers to pass on.