Coronavirus Lounge thread

Joe316

Robin
You don't feel like even going out, because the masked people surrounding me remind me of the insanity I am facing.

That's how I feel at indoor church services. Which is why I started skipping those, because they feel like attending a death cult.

I know a lot of you Americans are complaining about this Covid bs, but I can tell you that it is way worse in Western Europe. Essentially, the only thing I am permitted to do is work.

To me "you are only allowed to work in essential services now" looks like a switch to a war economy. Coincidentally lockdowns got instantly worse with Trump losing the election and being out of office. It's also conspicuous how Non-NATO-member-states like Sweden are doing just fine.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Over the weekend I noticed new signage at a couple of places: "Social Distance 10 ft"

I've only seen six feet until then. Anyone else noticing this?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
d838b33f96be193d.jpeg

Is my maths right?

You have about the same chance of being born 'intersex' as dying of corona?

'Leonard Sax estimated that the prevalence of intersex was about 0.018% of the world's population. A 2018 review reported that the number of births with ambiguous genitals is in the range of 0.02% to 0.05%.'

Well, I was questioning the need to forcibly vaccinate everybody, but after reading this I take it all back.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Is my maths right?

You have about the same chance of being born 'intersex' as dying of corona?

'Leonard Sax estimated that the prevalence of intersex was about 0.018% of the world's population. A 2018 review reported that the number of births with ambiguous genitals is in the range of 0.02% to 0.05%.'

Well, I was questioning the need to forcibly vaccinate everybody, but after reading this I take it all back.
I'm going to have fun with this one at work tomorrow!!!!!

Tippy

Robin
Interesting theory I read the other day:

What if they want to kill of the non-vaccinated first? Maybe they unleash some other 'variant.' Then prove a point 'see how important vaccines are?'

My personal prediction is that some 'deadly variant' arrives in winter. Apparently it is more deadly but it is spread more by the non-vaccinated.

Everyone needs to get a second shot and all non-vaccinated need some hybrid shot ...or else.

Just speculation though.

The_Trigg

Robin
Interesting theory I read the other day:

What if they want to kill of the non-vaccinated first? Maybe they unleash some other 'variant.' Then prove a point 'see how important vaccines are?'

My personal prediction is that some 'deadly variant' arrives in winter. Apparently it is more deadly but it is spread more by the non-vaccinated.

Everyone needs to get a second shot and all non-vaccinated need some hybrid shot ...or else.

Just speculation though.
Interesting take. Wouldn't be surprised at this point.