Coronavirus Lounge thread

Peacock
Gold Member
Interesting theory I read the other day:

What if they want to kill of the non-vaccinated first? Maybe they unleash some other 'variant.' Then prove a point 'see how important vaccines are?'

My personal prediction is that some 'deadly variant' arrives in winter. Apparently it is more deadly but it is spread more by the non-vaccinated.

Everyone needs to get a second shot and all non-vaccinated need some hybrid shot ...or else.

Just speculation though.

Ivermectin and HCQ work against all coronavirus/SARS-Cov2 variants, and will most likely also work in case of a post-vaccine mutant breakout. You can get them fairly easily in the US, but in many other countries (Canada, France, UK), it's 100x easier to get some cocaine or heroine than to get ivermectin.

isummary.png

Joe316

Robin
Ivermectin and HCQ work against all coronavirus/SARS-Cov2 variants, and will most likely also work in case of a post-vaccine mutant breakout. You can get them fairly easily in the US, but in many other countries (Canada, France, UK), it's 100x easier to get some cocaine or heroine than to get ivermectin.

Is it to far fetched to assume, that if you catch the real bug and dare to enter a hospital, they kill you there then test you, just to add you to the "covid deaths" number?

Peacock
Gold Member
Those kind of things might happen to some elderly or incapacitated patients who are residents of retirement homes (especially publicly funded ones). There is a very high rate of disabled people among the covid dead.

Early data shows a 13.5% death rate among people with developmental disabilities who live in state-supported, community-based settings and have tested positive for the coronavirus. That's nearly triple Washington's current statewide COVID-19 death rate of 4.6 percent. It's a similar story in other states, including Oregon.

Of course this is not due to some medical or biological factor, but to criminal negligence from the staff of these facilities, and their eugenicist, budget-cutting management. But it won't happen to people with families, or younger people. Once a patient tests positive, they are isolated and often deprived of services, nutrients and human contact, with often fatal results.

I know first hand a friend whose physically healthy, very fit 75yo mom with dementia who got covid, but almost died from dehydration and lack of care. She had to fight to see her and have them hook her up on IV, the only reason she got through is that she knew the head nurse. Once she was hydrated, she quickly recovered from her covid flu symptoms. Had that woman not had the close support of her daughter, she would have likely died from dehydration and padded the covid stats.

Two thirds of covid deaths in the West (NY, Montreal, Stockholm Paris, London etc) are neglected elderly and mental patients, which underlines the social crisis in the West. In places like Africa or Asia, death rates are a lot lower because their elders are cared for in tight multi-generational extended family households.

Down the road, the vaccine program will be established with gene therapies taylored to your individual DNA, you will have individualized treatment and vaccine recipes. This is where things could really get hairy, they could identify and lobotomize political dissidents, turning whole countries into gulag mental wards. This could happen later this decade, at that point I am thinking it could be a good idea to take up Russian and move there, or to whichever western country that hopefully breaks away from this Gates/Schwab/ADL/Tech monopoly control grid...

Last edited:
[1:50]

It amuses me no end to listen to smart guys predict the fall-out from the plandemic when they've clearly got no clue...

According to Dan Pena, all the airlines will go bust, because of class-actions when it's proven that people died of corona they caught on a plane))

So don't worry too much about sacrificing travel, because there will be no airlines.

Seriously though, fake origin stories could give airlines the excuse they need to demand proof of vax to fly, I guess.

Tippy

Robin
My main issue with the depopulation theory is uh...it's just too many fucking people!

By the time this thing is done it'll be at least 80% of the world I'd guess and the other 20% 'free thinkers' whom they despise and would need to basically kill off any way since they might be a little unhinged by the fact they've just seen all their friends and loved ones murdered by vaxx.

So then what...Bill Gates and Davos just sit in a depopulated earth throne room until they die like some weird Thanos esque charactes?

It does seem to be the case they are making people dependent on vaxx but I don't know how a society can function on 'yeah we've basically crippled you and you need our vaxxes to live.' Who the fuck would want to live in that world? There would be no peace of mind it'd be a recipe for chaos.

Maybe the passport theory makes sense - using this to force introduction of passports which have all your info on it (beginning of the social credit system in the West). Then they can set limits on carbon emissions or whatever if that's their goal. I suppose then they frame it to themselves of 'this is truly helping future generations.' Murdering everyone on earth doesn't seem like it has any kind of ideology behind it beyond I guess nihilism.

Maybe the vax killing people isn't one of their plans but is some weirdo thing that they didn't expect...maybe they've overreached? Oh, well none of us really know.

aynrus

Pelican
A university in Michigan suspends 700 student IDs because they didn't upload Hoax (submission to the Great Reset) test results:

Universities are little more than brainwash mills at this point, degrees are stamps of approval of obedience/conformity.
This reminds me of stuff like below.... an example of totalitarian spying/ratting system in a major public US university, one of the high ranked ones - "Just Report It":

Report everything. It's like it was in Stalinist society. Now they have a link to report Hoax violations too, on top of sexual harassment, hazing, "bias", blocking speech rights, potential threats of violence and bunch of others. Plus they have separate academic cheating reporting system and pressure all students to report their peers for any simple thing, like cooperation on homework, etc. A surveillance system to produce the builders of that kind of society.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

Zagor

Woodpecker
Maybe the vax killing people isn't one of their plans but is some weirdo thing that they didn't expect...maybe they've overreached? Oh, well none of us really know.

I think the vaccine is a means to an end. It's all about tighter top down control and making people totally embedded and dependent on the system. No route to opt out in any area of life.

Last edited:
My main issue with the depopulation theory is uh...it's just too many fucking people!

By the time this thing is done it'll be at least 80% of the world I'd guess and the other 20% 'free thinkers' whom they despise and would need to basically kill off any way since they might be a little unhinged by the fact they've just seen all their friends and loved ones murdered by vaxx.

So then what...Bill Gates and Davos just sit in a depopulated earth throne room until they die like some weird Thanos esque charactes?

It does seem to be the case they are making people dependent on vaxx but I don't know how a society can function on 'yeah we've basically crippled you and you need our vaxxes to live.' Who the fuck would want to live in that world? There would be no peace of mind it'd be a recipe for chaos.

Maybe the passport theory makes sense - using this to force introduction of passports which have all your info on it (beginning of the social credit system in the West). Then they can set limits on carbon emissions or whatever if that's their goal. I suppose then they frame it to themselves of 'this is truly helping future generations.' Murdering everyone on earth doesn't seem like it has any kind of ideology behind it beyond I guess nihilism.

Depopulation is a decades if not centuries old plot. Normalizing abortion, gay rights, and making MF relations more hostile makes a lot more sense when you realize it's all about depopulation. The elite see themselves as gods. With advances of technology (robotics, AI, life extension) they can finally get their wish of having a couple million on earth as slaves where they can rule for all of eternity.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker

What if they want to kill of the non-vaccinated first? Maybe they unleash some other 'variant.' Then prove a point 'see how important vaccines are?'

My personal prediction is that some 'deadly variant' arrives in winter. Apparently it is more deadly but it is spread more by the non-vaccinated.

Everyone needs to get a second shot and all non-vaccinated need some hybrid shot ...or else.

Just speculation though.
Bring it

Roosh

Cardinal

Just speculation though.
Do you really believe the oligarchs are getting vaccinated? If yes, then this plan is possible.

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member

Just speculation though.
I do not think (hope) we will ever reach a level of technology where they can make such precise viruses. And if they make a too deadly virus, that would make them in danger too.

Tippy

Robin

I know the BBC is total propaganda at this point but it says absolutely nothing about the fact that there will be people who don't want to take the vaccines because they don't believe they are safe.

How chilling is this? That they just assume absolutely everyone who is offered it should take it and that a 'two tier society' would only be unfair because some can't take the vaccine.

'It said "a blanket policy requiring workers to be vaccinated, applied inflexibly, is likely to be unlawful" because there are a small number of people who are not able to be vaccinated.'

And what about those who don't want to be? What about their rights?

'Requiring the certificates for travel, going to work, enjoying social activities or accessing essential services could risk further excluding people from some ethnic minority groups, migrants and people from lower socio-economic groups, the watchdog said.'

Right, and how about the breaking Nuremberg code aspect of coercing people to take part in what are ultimately clinical trials?

'Any policy would also need to reflect the progress of the vaccine rollout, so it does not discriminate against younger people who have not been offered immunisation yet.'

Implication again that all younger people need to be immunised.

Sometimes I get away from the internet and I think 'maybe I'm being paranoid' and then I read madness like this and I don't know.

Tippy

Robin
Depopulation is a decades if not centuries old plot. Normalizing abortion, gay rights, and making MF relations more hostile makes a lot more sense when you realize it's all about depopulation. The elite see themselves as gods. With advances of technology (robotics, AI, life extension) they can finally get their wish of having a couple million on earth as slaves where they can rule for all of eternity.

Right, so is our only hope now that basically Bill Gates' children turn (or whoever) change their minds in future generations?

It's possible full on enslavement is done by 2030 with all resistance squashed

Maybe a few of us will find weird ways to live in hiding or on remote islands or something and they'll ignore us - but they'd just have to send out a team of heat seeking robot dogs (or you know, special teams of military) to wipe out such places.

If THIS vaccine kills I'd still say it'll be too much of the human population dying too quickly and the resulting chaos when this finally comes out would be hard to control.