Coronavirus Lounge thread

r3d

Robin
Something else just hit me:

Back when I was reading up on conspiracy stuff I would sometimes take breaks for months because it was becoming too much for me to handle. So I decided to 'forget about it' and focus on improving myself/work etc. That would always work great for a while, because even though you see the world with different eyes, some days you just aren't reminded much when you don't watch TV + hang out with the right people.

So even though I was convinced there was this sinister thing going I knew there was no immediate action I could take. So every now and then it was the most rational choice to distance myself from everything instead of risking to lose my mind. And I really enjoyed those times when I could 'forget about it' with a clear conscience and just do my thing ('be normal').

I don't think I will ever be able to do that again. Seeing how every day some laws may come to pass that infringe upon my physical integrity, my rights as a citizen or change my economic standing.

From now on until the day I die I will wake up in the morning and scour the fringe of the internet for clues about what these snakes are planning next. So I can be at the very least be psychologically prepared.

Maybe every other day, if I'm feeling Zen like. But I don't see a future in which I will ever be able to 'just enjoy life' for more than half a week before I need to sift through pages of misanthropy and disinformation again to make sure I didn't miss any vital information.

Maybe the global elites designated Sweden as "penal colony" for anti-vaxxers? It's a rough place to live in filled with savages from Africa.
Sweden is one of the nicest and most serene countries in the world. Pluspoint is that it is big, so you could just live off of your own timber company with your anti-vaxx Christian bros. I do not object to Tippy's theory xD

Joe316

Robin
Back when I was reading up on conspiracy stuff I would sometimes take breaks for months because it was becoming too much for me to handle. So I decided to 'forget about it' and focus on improving myself/work etc. That would always work great for a while, because even though you see the world with different eyes, some days you just aren't reminded much when you don't watch TV + hang out with the right people.
[...]
Maybe every other day, if I'm feeling Zen like. But I don't see a future in which I will ever be able to 'just enjoy life' for more than half a week before I need to sift through pages of misanthropy and disinformation again to make sure I didn't miss any vital information.

I'm still able to disconnect.

Sure I'm not up to date with new or changed restrictions and might get fined, but I don't care. I noticed by accident that some stores opened up again a month ago, requiring some hoax test permit, I don't care anymore as I don't follow the news. I don't even know where to get this permit.

r3d

Robin
I'm still able to disconnect.

Sure I'm not up to date with new or changed restrictions and might get fined, but I don't care. I noticed by accident that some stores opened up again a month ago, requiring some hoax test permit, I don't care anymore as I don't follow the news. I don't even know where to get this permit.

Good to hear.

Maybe I'm still a little shell shocked and some day I can cope better.

Sweden is one of the nicest and most serene countries in the world. Pluspoint is that it is big, so you could just live off of your own timber company with your anti-vaxx Christian bros. I do not object to Tippy's theory xD
I suspect the people claiming it's filled with Africans are bugmen who have never placed foot outside of a city. Africans would never be able to live in a rural area in this climate.

Joe316

Robin
Sweden is one of the nicest and most serene countries in the world. Pluspoint is that it is big, so you could just live off of your own timber company with your anti-vaxx Christian bros.

Sounds amazing. So lets gather my Christian bros, then God is going to part the Baltic sea, so we can enter the promised land full of timber and hot chicks. ;)

The surge testing in London for the SA variant is just another part of their plan for the next lockdown.

If they start closing down places again there will be riots and huge protests. Many businesses will collapse.

Surely they wouldn't have the gaul to try and pull a summer lockdown?

Even the most retarded normie would call BS on that, no?

Feyoder

Kingfisher
I suspect the people claiming it's filled with Africans are bugmen who have never placed foot outside of a city. Africans would never be able to live in a rural area in this climate.

I don't think sw*den is defensible even if those people didn't get the major ethnicity of its particular invasion migration exactly correct.

I decided to watch the movie Contagion yesterday, because why not. It's terrible. Don't waste an hour and a half of your life.
Agree, I didn't make it past 30min. However it is very interesting to see all the steps being laid out, from vaccinations, quarantine, face masks and so on. It is pretty telling in that regard as a prep, just like event 201, crimson contagion, lockstep and all the other drills.

LeoniusD

Pelican
fwergw433443.jpg

giphy.gif

Today evening just before curfew totally random people started a conversation with me. They told me they have an elderly relative who died one week after getting the jab. He was ~80 but he had good health and regularly worked in his garden before the jab.

I did not start this conversation they came to me. People start to notice things. There is hope.

aynrus

Pelican
Something else just hit me:

So even though I was convinced there was this sinister thing going I knew there was no immediate action I could take. So every now and then it was the most rational choice to distance myself from everything instead of risking to lose my mind. And I really enjoyed those times when I could 'forget about it' with a clear conscience and just do my thing ('be normal').

I don't think I will ever be able to do that again. Seeing how every day some laws may come to pass that infringe upon my physical integrity, my rights as a citizen or change my economic standing.

From now on until the day I die I will wake up in the morning and scour the fringe of the internet for clues about what these snakes are planning next. So I can be at the very least be psychologically prepared.

Very true. I'm taking daily walks in paradise-like spring forest here right out of my front door, watching wildlife and nature/feeling like I'm extremely lucky to be in this natural God's temple every day, trying to get my mind off the hoax-related stuff, but there's a dark shadow over everything. I tried to disconnect from the news before, not to go crazy - but it only lead to trouble, I missed important changes and ended up affected in major ways, my whole life went upside down already. It's good to keep up with developments.

I, myself, wonder how long it'd be before I could be financially destroyed if I chose to stay in the US and how fast I could be forced out of my lifestyle and into some miserable life and trapped here not being able to leave, because of vaxx requirements. I had experienced blacklisting/deplatforming/being run into the ground by major corporate entities (a lot more serious stuff than twitter bans) for trying to speak out/defend what I believe in/justice, so I know they're dead serious about things they're are doing now and there's no recourse against that kind of steamroller.