Coronavirus Lounge thread

Are the vaccinated the new vegans? You know how the joke goes - how can you know if someone is a vegan? He'll tell you.
I work in tourism and every day there's some foreigner who'll slip in 'by the way we're fully vaccinated'. Oh are you now, that's a good boy, here have a buiscit.
I'll have to update one of my favorite jokes:
"If you're a vegan marathon runner with a rescue dog *and you got your vaccine*, how do you know which one to wedge into the conversation first?"

Ez7PTWOVIAAbUaV
Helps the future archeologists to find the cause of the death.

Yeah I had a friend complaining about feeling queasy after taking it. I just kept my mouth shut. This was a guy in the past who said he never took elective vaccines and eats only organic food. In perfectly good health. It's all so troublesome and feels like some massive social experiment.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Yeah I had a friend complaining about feeling queasy after taking it. I just kept my mouth shut. This was a guy in the past who said he never took elective vaccines and eats only organic food. In perfectly good health. It's all so troublesome and feels like some massive social experiment.
The all organic plant munchers who can't wait to get their second round of experimental jabs really do put their own cognitive abilities in question.

HighTower

Robin
Everyone at work has had their shot or already booked an appointment to get their poison. I've never seen people happy to get a vaccine and is an indication of level of brainwashing that has been attained. In-fact I think most will downplay, as much as possible, and side-effects they may be experiencing. The part that astonishes me is these stupid cattle seek out the vaccine. Now I hear the media braking areas into zones so they can shame communities who don't want the jab. Next up, create outbreaks in these "slow uptake" areas using inaccurate PCR tests.

Also, there are new local hotspots that happen to all be core areas to expand eligiblity and one can only assume they want the minorities and the poor injected first. Given all government's track record in this regard, I find it amazing more aren't critically thinking the plan that is being carried out.

God be with them and what is coming ahead...

Is the document genuinely originated from John Hopkins? I could only find the presented document in PDF form on anonymous download site where the origin could not be checked.

Yes. You can download it directly from JH center for health security. Just do a search for spars pandemic 2025 2028 pdf and scroll down a bit.

They published 2 documents. The most prominent search result is an academic analysis by some of the authors which summarizes the general simulation. But you want the full text, about 85 pages, which as of a few weeks ago was still hosted on John Hopkins site but was buried further down on the search results.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

White House slams Joe Rogan for telling people not to get vaccinated​

UFC commentator Joe Rogan has come under fire for claiming some people should avoid getting vaccinated in his Spotify podcast.

Joe Rogan has been slammed for telling some people they should avoid getting vaccinated to protect against the spread of COVID-19, but Spotify hasn’t indicated it plans to take any action against the UFC commentator.

Speaking on his popular podcast, Rogan said “for the most part it’s safe to get vaccinated”, but doesn’t believe those who are young and healthy should get the jab.

The 53-year-old recommended “vulnerable” people should get the shot, adding that his parents had already been vaccinated.
“People say, ‘Do you think it’s safe to get vaccinated?’ I’ve said, ‘Yeah, I think for the most part it’s safe to get vaccinated’. I do. I do,” Rogan said on The Joe Rogan Experience in a conversation with comedian Dave Smith.
“But if you’re like 21-years-old, and you say to me, ‘Should I get vaccinated?’ I’ll go, ‘No’.
“If you’re a healthy person, and you’re exercising all the time, and you’re young, and you’re eating well, like, I don’t think you need to worry about this.
“We’re talking about something that is not statistically dangerous for children. But yet people still want you to get your child vaccinated, which is crazy to me.”
Rogan is Spotify’s No. 1 podcast host but the company’s CEO Daniel Ek declined to address his comments directly, when asked about them by Bloomberg reporter Lucas Shaw.
“What I will say is we have 8 million creators, and hundreds of millions of pieces of content,” Ek said. “We have a content policy and we do remove pieces that violate it.”

Rogan’s comments go against guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which specify that vaccinations are safe for everyone over the age of 16.
The UFC commentator inevitably copped a wave of backlash, including from America’s top infectious diseases expert, Dr Anthony Fauci.
“You’re talking about yourself in a vacuum,” he told the Today show. “If you want to only worry about yourself and not society, then that’s OK.
“But you’re saying to yourself, ‘Even if I get infected, I could do damage to somebody else even if I have no symptoms at all’, and that’s the reason why you’ve got to be careful and get vaccinated.
“You’re worried about yourself getting infected and the likelihood that you’re not going to get any symptoms. But you can get infected, and will get infected, if you put yourself at risk.”
Fauci added healthy, young people should “absolutely” get vaccinated.

The White House also rebuked Rogan for his comments. Joe Biden’s communications director Kate Bedingfield told CNN: “I guess my first question would be, did Joe Rogan become a medical doctor while we weren’t looking?
“I’m not sure that taking scientific and medical advice from Joe Rogan is perhaps the most productive way for people to get their information.”

Social media wasn’t kind to Rogan either. Fellow podcaster Brandon Farmahini tweeted: “A very cringy take from Joe Rogan on vaccines. Young healthy people should get vaccinated because they can easily contract Covid, spread it & potentially serve as a vessel for the virus to mutate to be deadlier and resistant to existing vaccines. Come on Joe Rogan, be better.”
UFC reporter Ben Fowlkes posted: “If you’re a healthy 21-year-old wondering if you should get vaccinated, I beg you, ask a scientist.”

Rogan suggested his two daughters — 12-year-old Lola and 11-year-old Rosa — showed little to no symptoms after testing positive to COVID-19.
“I mean, I hate to say that if someone’s children died from this. I’m very sorry that that happened. I’m not in any way diminishing that. But I’m saying the personal experience that my children had with COVID was nothing,” he said.
Jones has previously claimed on his podcast that the COVID pandemic was being used by elites to “reorganise society” and “end prosperity.”
According to the New York Times, 43 per cent of the US population have had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, while 29 per cent are fully vaccinated.

The Joe Rogan Experience is currently the No. 1 podcast on Spotify in the United States. It became available exclusively on the streaming service last year.
According to The Verge, a source close to the situation says Spotify reviewed this Rogan episode and allowed it to remain on the platform because he doesn’t come off as outwardly anti-vaccine.

Not exactly the most flattering photo choice for that article...

20636dc098e8f61dfbf2882c14da5c53

False Globalist Sexual harassment allegation for Rogan in 4...3...2...

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
You'll have to scroll down, but hilarious image of guys in hazmat suits disinfecting a piazza... outdoors... in Istanbul... in late April... because of a Flu virus))

How are people this stupid?

I guess Turkish people do lick their soles though, right?

Turks have little intelligent people left in the country, so I expect the population to go ahead with everything that the government orders.

Does anybody have the link to that Canadian "Roadmap" document from early last year? I know it is likely buried on one of these threads. I think Roosh referred to it in one of his earlier streams as well.

Dilated

Robin
The vaccine/no vaccine argument isn’t just a test of logic...it’s a test of self-esteem. People that are fully confident in their person don’t feel the need to morally preen about their vaccine status...they don’t need external validation.

The idiots proudly displaying their vaccine status on social media hate themselves. Best to avoid these people.