Coronavirus Lounge thread

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Being in Michigan, I've become so angry with this Whitmer dictatorship we are under. And now this "Vacc to Normal" stuff sort of put me over the edge. I try to ignore it, but it's difficult. My friends out of state in normal areas like TN and TX think I'm losing my mind.

Then I thought, do I ever care about going back to normal? Normal to these clown is a life of consumerism, bars, debauchery, mindless tasks to fill the day. If anything, you would think the State would want to do anything they can to get back to normal asap as this creates the most slavery for them. Mental slavery. Slavery to vices. A disgusting clown world.

This morning I had a revelation. Over the past year, I've become closer to God than ever. I've moved from a secular life into being fully confirmed into a church. I've grown closer than ever to my fiance. I've understood the world more. What really could be better than the times we are in now? The opportunity to evangelize is ripe. I see so many people suffering. What better way to evangelize and save souls than to relate this suffering to the suffering of Christ on the cross and death for our sins.

So, forget normal. These are great times we are in. And it's happening for a reason.
They say that during pandemics, people turn to religion in record numbers, which anecdotally, I see happening. It happened to myself and my wife. I honestly believe that I wouldn't have become so faithful without COOFID.

Even with lockdowns, the Church I attend is filling up their list of attendees in 30 mins. We used to have one Mass on Sunday, now there is 3.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
They say that during pandemics, people turn to religion in record numbers, which anecdotally, I see happening. It happened to myself and my wife. I honestly believe that I wouldn't have become so faithful without COOFID.

Even with lockdowns, the Church I attend is filling up their list of attendees in 30 mins. We used to have one Mass on Sunday, now there is 3.
It's just sad that it took fear of something with a 99% survival rate to do it. But whatever works I guess

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Then I thought, do I ever care about going back to normal? Normal to these clown is a life of consumerism, bars, debauchery, mindless tasks to fill the day.
That's been my thinking too. A great reset is what we've been needing for a few hundred years. If only we had the reigns of power. These people want the old normal, I don't.

MajorStyles

Pelican
It is 100% leading to UBI.

In the TV show The Expanse you see a future where 50% of the earth population is on an UBI that allows you to just eat, sleep and watch Netflix. You literally cannot do anything, thus are a total slave - you cannot travel, you cannot do anything expensive, you cannot do much aside stay at home and eat.

That's sort of what unemployment already is: i.e. enough money to scrap by, but not really splurge. In this new scenario, it's almost like a mandated unemployment, wherein people that were previously self-sufficient are forced to rely on government.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A reasonably warm day today, so I decided to go to nearby small town for the day, get a couple of items that I needed, and have lunch, with the added benefit of giving the car a good run. Minimal traffic, so I was able to put my foot down, and I got the things that I went for but, other than that, I wish I hadn't bothered. Queues to get in shops, mask wearing everywhere, and no hope of getting something to eat. I was constantly on edge, and really didn't enjoy it (for many years, this town was something of a getaway for me; a sanctuary, if you will). In one shop (my main destination), the owner asked me to leave by a different door to the one through which I entered, despite me being the only person in there.

There was one moment of levity, and hope. In the car park, which has several bollards, one had been covered with a propaganda sign, extolling the virtues of the vaccine, social distancing, and so forth. On closer inspection, you could see that a Maquisard had placed several stickers on it, which were all quite to the contrary.

With little on television tonight, I'll be watching another 1970's Giallo. Men in suits, slim, attractive women in dresses, classic cars - all gone, never to return.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Proof no. 4654646454 that the covid pandemic, the covid hysteria is only for the peasants.

Here a public meeting of the ruling German cdu party - no masks, minimal distance between tables. Covid is no concern to them. If this was truly the mega-killer that is spread by the asymptomatic, then they would be having only zoom meetings from secret locations - and would be having physical meetings only in hazmat suits and something akin to scuba-diving-oxygen supply.

But here they are without a care in the world - many of them elderly, overweight. Peasants should however be very afraid:

cdu-parteitag-am-samstag-in-dessau-maximal-unsensibel-.jpg

b071c7f8-1656-48d2-8196-714a14abbf65.jpeg

Once again - there is no killer pandemic - just a normal flu and insane treatment - among others a near-lethal dose of some drugs, that barely 20 year olds survived in the early studies.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Covidism and scientism are also religions on the rise. For many of these people, science is now God.
Something that has always bugged me about atheism and now the "scientism movement". It is glaringly obvious that humans have an innate need to believe in God. The cognitive dissonance needed to actually use that to believe in the opposite.

Edit: or arrogance

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Proof no. 4654646454 that the covid pandemic, the covid hysteria is only for the peasants.

Here a public meeting of the ruling German cdu party - no masks, minimal distance between tables. Covid is no concern to them. If this was truly the mega-killer that is spread by the asymptomatic, then they would be having only zoom meetings from secret locations - and would be having physical meetings only in hazmat suits and something akin to scuba-diving-oxygen supply.

But here they are without a care in the world - many of them elderly, overweight. Peasants should however be very afraid:

View attachment 30622

View attachment 30623

Once again - there is no killer pandemic - just a normal flu and insane treatment - among others a near-lethal dose of some drugs, that barely 20 year olds survived in the early studies.
You are ahead of the curve. This has not hit the alternative news just yet.

gravitas

Pigeon
They're putting the foot down on the accelerator. WHO says: Even a vaccinated population wouldn't get us back to "normal". I wonder what the vaccine junkies would say if shown this?

What is the ACT-Accelerator?

The Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator, is a groundbreaking global collaboration to accelerate development, production, and equitable access to COVID-19 tests, treatments, and vaccines.

Launched at the end of April 2020, at an event co-hosted by the Director-General of the World Health Organization, the President of France, the President of the European Commission, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator brings together governments, scientists, businesses, civil society, and philanthropists and global health organizations (the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CEPI, FIND, Gavi, The Global Fund, Unitaid, Wellcome, the WHO, and the World Bank). Following the ACT-Accelerator launch, UNICEF and PAHO became delivery partners for COVAX, the vaccines pillar.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Its perfectly understandable if you look at it from a power and financial POV.

Financial - The system was failing when the Fed had to assume short, medium and long lending for the Repo market not long ago. Once the lockdowns came about they started printing. The fake money stayed at the top or near it.

Power - The US political capital is surrounded by NG, feds and who knows what else. The British government has pushed their new powers till later this year and will do so again once its up for vote.

The new UK policing bill - aka 'Kill the Bill' is going to allow governments to shut down any protest because they will all be illegal. Doesn't matter if it is anti-lockdowns or greenpeace.

To keep this going for them to enact their final solutions down the line requires them to keep the fear coming.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Being in Michigan, I've become so angry with this Whitmer dictatorship we are under. And now this "Vacc to Normal" stuff sort of put me over the edge. I try to ignore it, but it's difficult. My friends out of state in normal areas like TN and TX think I'm losing my mind.

Then I thought, do I ever care about going back to normal? Normal to these clown is a life of consumerism, bars, debauchery, mindless tasks to fill the day. If anything, you would think the State would want to do anything they can to get back to normal asap as this creates the most slavery for them. Mental slavery. Slavery to vices. A disgusting clown world.

This morning I had a revelation. Over the past year, I've become closer to God than ever. I've moved from a secular life into being fully confirmed into a church. I've grown closer than ever to my fiance. I've understood the world more. What really could be better than the times we are in now? The opportunity to evangelize is ripe. I see so many people suffering. What better way to evangelize and save souls than to relate this suffering to the suffering of Christ on the cross and death for our sins.

So, forget normal. These are great times we are in. And it's happening for a reason.

What has she done differently than other democrats? Or is it just more of the same general incompetence? I've been so checked out of media consumption for so long I don't even know how she compares to other governors. Not defending her, genuinely curious.

What has she done differently than other democrats? Or is it just more of the same general incompetence? I've been so checked out of media consumption for so long I don't even know how she compares to other governors. Not defending her, genuinely curious.

I’m not pointing out differences between her and other libtard areas. I’m pointing out the difference between her and normal areas.

Just “Duck Duck Go” her new reopening plan based on vaccine numbers. It’s setup for total failure.

It’s probably going to come down to my employer mandating it and I’ll be forced to quit.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Then I thought, do I ever care about going back to normal? Normal to these clown is a life of consumerism, bars, debauchery, mindless tasks to fill the day.

Normal is back on the "Leave it to Beaver" show. There is no going back to normal; there is only - push through the chaos as it continually gets thrown in your face. And, it is not just a coincidence that everyone is getting challenged. This is a test.

On your recent post (Whitmer), don't focus on politics too much. Just focus on your relationship with JC. He will get you through whatever evil gets put in your way e.g. lockdowns, vaccines, degenerate governors etc.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Its perfectly understandable if you look at it from a power and financial POV.

Financial - The system was failing when the Fed had to assume short, medium and long lending for the Repo market not long ago. Once the lockdowns came about they started printing. The fake money stayed at the top or near it.

Power - The US political capital is surrounded by NG, feds and who knows what else. The British government has pushed their new powers till later this year and will do so again once its up for vote.

The new UK policing bill - aka 'Kill the Bill' is going to allow governments to shut down any protest because they will all be illegal. Doesn't matter if it is anti-lockdowns or greenpeace.

To keep this going for them to enact their final solutions down the line requires them to keep the fear coming.

It matters to them what you protest against. There was a big protest a few weeks ago in London that wanted more green agenda propaganda - Greenpeace on board. They let them protest. Just as they let BLM protest. But woe you protest the lockdowns or the covid measures!

As for the financial situation - yes - the system was already entering the final phase where the central banks start to buy up debt. However many countries have record low debt rate in the world - even in Europe. SEA countries have ridiculous debt rates. The system could have continued with central bank add-ons for decades. Sure - the US would sooner or later go bust - as well as other countries, but meanwhile people would live moderately well.

The covid shutdowns ballooned the debt and did what would have taken 20 years within 1-2 years. Some countries took on more debt due to the lockdowns in one year than what they do in 20 years! This economic impact alone would be reason enough to not implement anything of that sort. 100 times more people died during the supposed Spanish flu, but everything continued as before in economic terms. There was no disruption whatsoever.

So the entire covid thing is a fast system change of something that would have happened maybe in 2040-50. And it's not finished yet. The rumors are to have it go to spring 2025.

aynrus

Pelican
How the Hoax coup'd'etat power system is organized:

The interests driving the Great Reset: a lawyer’s view​

What was most interesting from the interview is what Reiner said about the people involved within this agenda and the possible motives behind it. While I and many of us have a fair idea of what they are, and there seem to be many, I think we struggle to understand the structure behind it all, how it works together and how to apportion responsibility to each moving part (financial and banking, big pharma, world organisations, climate-change agenda, medical profession, judiciary etc)
He says from what he’s learned he thinks there are about 3,000 people in the world most directly complicit acting against a population of around 8 billion. He refers to them as the ‘Davos Clique’. He says, however, that he estimates between 10 and 20% of people in the world have woken up to this agenda and possibly many more are on the path to discovery.
So that’s 3,000 hardcore criminals against perhaps as many as 1.5 billion, so far.

Reiner also says that these criminals are made up of people with competing interests and where in-fighting takes place. This, he believes, may be an opportunity to push-back just in the same way they have divided us. It seems whistle-blowers have provided information and as this terrifying agenda unfolds, this should gather pace.
Likewise, when asked who these people are and what combined motives are involved, he explains that they are made up of the ‘usual suspects’ of world organisations such as, WHO, WEF, IMF, the billionaire technocrats, pharmaceutical giants, big media platforms, banks and investment funds.

He says the motive is not primarily financial because these people are outrageously wealthy already. He describes it as more about control over humanity. This operates under the guise of several motives and agendas, self-preservation and consolidation, Covid and vaccines, climate-change ideology but essentially it is about power. But their money is what oils the machinery below them.

I think perhaps the structure Reiner and others have described is like a pyramid. He says that these elitist cults have filtered money down to grease the various chains of command below them, such as governments, opposition parties, media, scientists, universities, hospital trusts and so on.
Reiner says that he also believes that some individuals in government could have been bribed, coerced or threatened into co-operating. We’ve seen possible signs of this elsewhere such as Belarus, Tanzania and Burundi.

I guess the lower you go down the pyramid you get the ‘middle managers’ and ‘foot-soldiers. Some who are being bribed with funding grants. Some who suspect something but are too afraid to speak out. Some who are oblivious to what’s going on.
It’s not hard to imagine with all the forces above pulling together, wittingly or otherwise can commence such a huge undertaking of a global coup. My analogy is similar to Nazi Germany and the command structure looks very similar.

Reiner also mentioned two interesting scenarios which I hadn’t considered as much. He says that he was told by a whistle-blower that the original plan was to introduce the reset in 2050. This was brought forward to 2030 and then to now as some elements within this group became impatient. He says that he believes this being rushed through now is why they are making so many obvious mistakes that can be exploited.

Further Reiner says he was told that Europe is the battleground where they are trying to get control over the most. This is because Europe and the central bank is essentially bankrupt and particularly the big pension funds which for obvious reasons don’t wish people to know. They figure pushing through their agenda under the guise of pandemics, climate-change, conflict and other crisis will distract the public and by the time they wake up, they will be under full control.

After the same people caused the previous financial crash, they reassured us everything was alright again but since have been printing money and plundering more.
Reiner believes, as the financial system started showing signs of imploding again in 2019, this was when the globalists decided to meet and agreed to push the Coronavirus narrative and towards the Great Reset.

aynrus

Pelican
It's just sad that it took fear of something with a 99% survival rate to do it. But whatever works I guess
It's not 99% survival rate, it's a lot higher.
The death rate - which is suspiciously similar to seasonal flu (this had been already discussed and analyzed to death), so the survival rate is at least around 99.95% (Sweden numbers) or higher.
Even based on fake US numbers, unusually unhealthy US population and lockdowns and panic here that had killed many people it's similar, 99.9% worst estimate but this not accounting that many were killed by lockdowns/panic so the actual number would be higher; Sweden is the best indicator.

Last edited: