Coronavirus Lounge thread

aynrus

Pelican
Not that it's possible but listing the 3000 people responsible might be a good start.
Here's 2020 list of Davos attendees:

Notice, Moderna executive is on the list even thoug it was before scamdemic officially hit the US and the list was made before the hoax even started:
Stéphane Bancel
Chief Executive Officer, Moderna Therapeutics, USA

And Johnson and Johnson is there too, what a coincidence:
Seema Kumar
Vice-President, Innovation, Global Health and Science Policy Communication, Johnson & Johnson, USA

And AstraZeneca:
Pascal Soriot
Chief Executive Officer, AstraZeneca, United Kingdom

-- conveniently listed right above Soros, I guess to show who's paying.

What a coincidence, all the criminals gathering and the Hoax didn't even start/no pandemic, and when the attendee list was made it didn't even "start" locally in China.

And this is mouse-over tool that shows 2018 Davos list:

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
More madness. Riding bikes home today and this girl puts on her mask while we are riding on the OPPOSITE of the street. At least 30 feet away. No one else around. Then she puts it back on as we ride by. She is walking with a guy. I can’t make sense of any of it.

Recently, I've seen several people cycling on busy streets (35+ mph speed limit) wearing a cloth mask but no helmet. Go figure.

But here's my favorite. I was in a very large parking lot, about the size of a parking lot you'd see in a big shopping mall, and I was the only person walking in it. As I was walking, I saw a 20 or so year old "man" getting out of his car maybe 50 yards away. He executed a maneuver during which he managed to open the door, step out, put on his mask, and close the door in one fluid motion. One might even have thought of it as being graceful had it not been for its utter futility. I don't follow any of the official messaging - are the cult members now being told that the very air itself is toxic and saturated with little sinister particles of the killer virus?

It just goes to show that all you need to do is plant the seed and then let the masses run wild with their mortal terror. What hope is there for someone like this? Even in the absence of the fake pandemic, what use could he possibly be to a properly functioning civilization? Part me of considers him a victim of the manipulators, but at what point do people need to take individual responsibility for their minds and their decisions?

It's not 99% survival rate, it's a lot higher.
The death rate - which is suspiciously similar to seasonal flu (this had been already discussed and analyzed to death), so the survival rate is at least around 99.95% (Sweden numbers) or higher.
Even based on fake US numbers, unusually unhealthy US population and lockdowns and panic here that had killed many people it's similar, 99.9% worst estimate but this not accounting that many were killed by lockdowns/panic so the actual number would be higher; Sweden is the best indicator.
Locked the world down for a hyped cold virus, imagine what they can do when there's a real virus or crisis... Lord mercy....

Now that the fake pandemic has run out of steam in America, the fake news media has shifted to attacking India and Modi, because Modi is a nationalist. Notice we are all still wearing masks.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/01/opinions/india-covid-second-wave-narendra-modi-ahamed/index.html
They're just zoning in one country at the time. Brazil obviously to take Bolsonaro out, I guess the only guy not controlled by the elite leading a country at this point (they've got rid of a couple in Africa, e.g. Tanzania). Don't know too much about India, but it could be that they're targeting this dude to take him out too. However, I thought India was pretty in on cojona from the start, didn't notice Bolsonaro like pushback tbh.

aynrus

Pelican
They're just zoning in one country at the time. Brazil obviously to take Bolsonaro out, I guess the only guy not controlled by the elite leading a country at this point (they've got rid of a couple in Africa, e.g. Tanzania). Don't know too much about India, but it could be that they're targeting this dude to take him out too. However, I thought India was pretty in on cojona from the start, didn't notice Bolsonaro like pushback tbh.
Inidia is most likely vaxx manufacturers' turf war, because it's a huge untapped market.
Saw Russian media pushing the idea that "Brazil is a breeding factory for covid strains", by the way - they're milking the hoax as hard as CNN does.
Russian media also discovered "Czech strain" - unseen by the West - after diplomatic spat with Czechia, all these strains are purely political fake ops.
Next is what, "Florida strain"?
I'd be most afraid to be somewhere near Biden's crew not to catch prion mad cow disease strain.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Trouble in hell...?

Melinda Gates, 56, files for divorce from Bill, 65, claiming marriage is 'irretrievably broken', court docs reveal and there is NO prenup: Daughter Jennifer says $130B split is 'challenging time' for family​

• Bill Gates, 65, announced on Twitter on Monday that he and his 56-year-old wife Melinda are divorcing
  • Melinda described her marriage as 'irretrievably broken' in a divorce petition viewed by DailyMail.com
  • The petition revealed the couple did not sign a prenuptial agreement when they wed in 1994
  • Since then they amassed a combined net worth of $130billion and raised three children together
  • Their eldest daughter Jennifer, 25, responded to the news on Instagram and revealed the family has been going through a 'challenging stretch of time'
  • 'I'm still learning how to best support my own process and emotions as well as my family members at this time and am grateful for the space to do so,' Jennifer wrote
  • Gates founded Microsoft in 1975 and made his first billion dollars in 1987 at the age of 31
  • He met Melinda in New York that same year and deliberated whether or not they should get married
  • She has told in the past how he struggles separating work from family