Coronavirus Lounge thread

Forester

Sparrow
c7958cdbe3a98e8f.jpeg

I'm seeing more and more kids around the neighborhood masked up while playing outside, even by themselves.

Nice piece of propaganda by the communists of VICE. Read the comments, people think corona is the new black death or something. Most people in India are sh#tting in the streets and live in filth but thats ok,... the real danger is covid and everybody is gonna die. Sigh.
Yeah I think why India is such a good case is that obviously there are many people dying there normally, given the huge population. Hence with a population that can't read statistics nor understand context it's a very good case to spread fear. 10.000 deaths to the masses combined with some hyped images and you've got them, for they cannot understand what the number 1.200.000.000 means and that 10.000 is nothing in that number. If you by the way just calculate that every country has about 0.9% death rate a year and you plot that on the India cojona deaths you see - like everywhere - that there's no special situation going on. They just take the normal deaths, hype it up with imagery and that's how you control the masses.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher

Nice piece of propaganda by the communists of VICE. Read the comments, people think corona is the new black death or something. Most people in India are sh#tting in the streets and live in filth but thats ok,... the real danger is covid and everybody is gonna die. Sigh.

I listened to that horrible leftist propaganda radio station Triple J (gay) and they went on and on that 3600 people died every day of (WITH) the horrible covid! India is dying at a rapid rate soon India will be out of people!

Uh..
Some fun stats:

"According to our estimations, daily change rates of India population in 2021 will be the following: 77,756 live births average per day (3,239.83 in an hour) 28,230 deaths average per day (1,176.24 in an hour) -1,562 emigrants average per day (-65.08 in an hour)"

Which means that even if India had that many extra hoaxy deaths (28230 + 3600 equals 31830) with 77K+live births they'll still be growing 45K+ A DAY. Clowns.