Coronavirus Lounge thread

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

I’ve never seen this interview. I’m sure some have. Talks about how he was told by a Rockefeller about use of microchips etc in the future.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
This is sad to see children like this in a school.

e3fb6d8f1abe6d3b.jpg

Tippy

Robin
I use an iPhone and Safari (I know. I shouldn't), and I was browsing this sub-forum (Coronavirus). When I went to type something in the URL, I received this auto-correct message: Misinformation related to the 2019-20 coronavirus outbreak. Be careful. The shills know about this place.
I have been thinking about this topic recently. How long before sites like this get shut down by the powers that be?

r3d

Robin
Now that the vaccine rollout is at full speed in Germany I'm having this "I can't believe they got away with this." - thought more often again.

My hopes of being able to reach more normies in dialogue as the lockdown reaches ridiculous lengths have not materialized. I thought after being locked down for so many months on grounds of NOTHING but the word of always the same 'experts' on TV whose doomsday predictions failed and failed again, they would be more open to alternative views.

Nope.

They just accepted that 'this is how it is' and 'everybody's got their opinion. No need to argue about it.'

Now two out of four family members are vaccinated and the entire appartment complex I live in.

They accepted an experimental gene therapy because the TV told them they should. Without their TV they wouldn't have even _noticed_ this 'pandemic'. So unreal.

Sorry for venting.

On the upside I found a family doctor near me who openly opposes this 'vaccine' and I'm looking forward to making lots of new friends.

edit: Also I want to make a note to self here:

I heard the word 'endemic' for the first time yesterday on a German news snippet. 'Experts' said that "the good thing about pandemics is that they are predictable. After two or three years they become 'endemic' and basically stop being a world wide threat."

That's funny because in over one year of listening to every possible expert out there I have NEVER heard that word or that prediction. So my prediction is that you are gonna hear that word more often now as they prepare people for the endgame of this first compliance test.
"We can reach endemic stages... if all goes well with the vaccination campaign ofcourse.... in two to six months.... so make sure you reach out to everyone you know who hasn't been vaccinated yet..."

Something like that.

Last edited:

Joe316

Robin
On the upside I found a family doctor near me who openly opposes this 'vaccine' and I'm looking forward to making lots of new friends.

There seems to emerge a whole unvaxxed economy from this. As a nice side effect, most of the cash flow goes past the tax collectors: Germany has the highest taxes of the entire world. I'm also cautiously optimistic that this kind of economy might survive the great reset, the Injected will endure, once they are converted to paying only with their digital vaccine passport.

It might get funny, once the supply chain dries up: The Injected will be privileged by the government (ride trains without masks), but just like in communism, the really good stuff (spare parts for your car) will only be available to those in good standing with unvaxxed.

I listened to that horrible leftist propaganda radio station Triple J (gay) and they went on and on that 3600 people died every day of (WITH) the horrible covid! India is dying at a rapid rate soon India will be out of people!

Uh..
Some fun stats:

"According to our estimations, daily change rates of India population in 2021 will be the following: 77,756 live births average per day (3,239.83 in an hour) 28,230 deaths average per day (1,176.24 in an hour) -1,562 emigrants average per day (-65.08 in an hour)"

Which means that even if India had that many extra hoaxy deaths (28230 + 3600 equals 31830) with 77K+live births they'll still be growing 45K+ A DAY. Clowns.
The scam is thick here. Something I heard today and didn't take into account before is that there are millions dying because of the lockdowns. Hunger, poverty, lack of general healthcare they could've had and so on. Even as we know the numbers are utterly rigged, a large portion of deaths is perhaps the literal result of the lockdowns.

Now that the vaccine rollout is at full speed in Germany I'm having this "I can't believe they got away with this." - thought more often again.

My hopes of being able to reach more normies in dialogue as the lockdown reaches ridiculous lengths have not materialized. I thought after being locked down for so many months on grounds of NOTHING but the word of always the same 'experts' on TV whose doomsday predictions failed and failed again, they would be more open to alternative views.

Nope.

They just accepted that 'this is how it is' and 'everybody's got their opinion. No need to argue about it.'
I believe that people's minds are 99% made up at this stage. You're either invested in believing the hoax, or seeing the truth of what's really going on. It's gonna be very hard after a year for large numbers to go to the other side. I'm very sceptical about the idea of mass awakening

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I believe that people's minds are 99% made up at this stage. You're either invested in believing the hoax, or seeing the truth of what's really going on. It's gonna be very hard after a year for large numbers to go to the other side. I'm very sceptical about the idea of mass awakening

Correct. There is no possibility for any type of awakening.

Even if tomorrow Sleepy Joe himself were to give a televised address, flanked by Dr. False-i and Bill Shill, during which he announced that this was all a test which has now officially concluded, there's nothing to worry about, everyone is safe, sorry for the inconvenience, carry on with your lives, people would still continue with the charades of useless masks and avoiding human contact. The brainwashing is so thorough that it can never be undone.

No matter how this ends, the deluded masses will live out the rest of their pathetic lives in utter terror of their death, the inevitability of which they will refuse to acknowledge even as it comes to claim them.

r3d

Robin

I agree. However much it pains me.

I have a couple of friends who are all into stocks and are quite successful at it, constantly checking the news and really paying attention to what is going on in the world. Massive IQs all of them but that simple truth seems to escape them.

I'm already uneasy about the day this question pops up in the group chat: "Y'all vaccinated yet?"
Not sure if I can keep my mouth shut about my reasons for 'No. Never will be."

One problem as I see it is that too many people on the right side of this intellectual divide don’t have any effective messaging other than things like “masking doesn’t work” or “we’ve already flattened the curve” or “herd immunity has already happened.” These perspectives don’t do anything to alleviate the fears of the covid cultists. And they’re also factually wrong - there never was any curve to flatten.

When you say things like “herd immunity has been reached,” you’re tacitly conceding that there really was a pandemic and the terror and panic was to a large degree justified.

For instance, good for DeSantis for opening up his state and hitting back against the virus regime, but he should have been able to clearly communicate to the public three simple ideas that are easy to understand:

1) The PCR test doesn’t work, it’s total trash (i.e. the high case numbers are fake)
2) the “new” virus has never been isolated
3) the experimental injections misnamed vaccines are dangerous and have already caused hundreds of thousands of injuries and thousands of fatalities at the bare minimum

If you just say masks don’t work, masks are pointless, you don’t change anyone’s mind. That should never have been the hill anyone died on. The failure to isolate the virus together with the fraudulent nature of the test should have been the key issues from the start.

The messaging of the hoaxers can afford to be scattershot because they control all the media platforms and they’re deliberately trying to sow terror, chaos and confusion. That’s their goal. But truth tellers have to be very lucid, direct and on point, and I really don’t see enough of that.

Joe316

Robin
This is not about changing minds anymore, it's time to prepare arguments for once the vax shaming begins.

For example you could feed materialistic scientism cultists their own medicine:

"You die, if you are unvaccinated."
"I don't care about the risk."
"Other people die, because you are unvaccinated!"
"I don't care if people I don't know die, as long as I survive, because I didn't take the poison."
"This is selfish!"
"Our entire society is based on being selfish. It's called capitalism, baby."
"We're all going to die because of you!"
"Actually people taking the depopulation drug are going to die, but that's needed anyway. Less traffic jams."
"But our constitution says human rights yadayadayada"
"The constitutional rights have been revoked with lockdowns."
and so on.

People rejecting Christianity have nothing to fall back on when trying to use moral-based arguments.

gravitas

Pigeon
The authors of the study state they have examined “a large body of peer reviewed literature, since before World War II, on the biological effects of wireless radiation that impact many aspects of our health” and that from this research they were able to discover “intersections between the pathophysiology of COVID-19 and detrimental bioeffects of wireless radiation exposure.” Pathophysiology is defined as “a convergence of pathology with physiology” and is the study of the “disordered physiological processes that cause, result from, or are otherwise associated with a disease or injury.” In simple English, the study found that many of the so-called effects or symptoms blamed on COVID are identical or remarkably similar to ones caused by wireless radiation.

Evidence for a Connection Between COVID-19 and Exposure to Radiofrequency Radiation from Wireless Telecommunications Including Microwaves and Millimeter Waves​

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Has Billy Boy become too overexposed with this whole Plandemic nonsense...?

Voxday :

Bill Gates didn't kill himself

One of the things that becomes clear about the success of Bill Gates with Microsoft is that it was by no means assured at many steps along the way. This is well-chronicled in In Search of Stupidity. The number of sheer coincidences and terrible decisions by competitors that were required for Bill Gates to become so massively successful with someone else's software on someone else's hardware platform were astonishing.
And remember, this is the guy who didn't even mention the Internet in his book The Road Ahead. So we're not talking about a supergenius with great foresight here. Now there are a growing number of signs that his success, like that of so many other ticket-takers, was entirely manufactured for him.

Melinda Gates warned her husband Bill against any further contact with Jeffrey Epstein after the couple had an uncomfortable meeting with the convicted sex offender, according to a new report.
Melinda was 'furious' at Bill's relationship with Epstein after the couple visited the predator's Upper East Side townhouse in September 2013, people familiar with the matter told the Daily Beast.
The meeting proved a turning point in Bill's relationship with Epstein, after Melinda expressed how uncomfortable she was with the sex offender and said she wanted nothing to do with him, the sources said....
In March 2013, Gates flew on Epstein's private plane - the aircraft that has been dubbed the 'Lolita Express' because it was allegedly used to traffic young girls. Bridgitt Arnold, a spokesperson for Gates, told the Times that Gates was not aware that the plane belonged to Epstein.
In September of that year, Gates and Epstein met for dinner in New York to discuss philanthropy, according to Arnold -- possibly the same meeting attended by Melinda, triggering her fury.
Just a few more of those inexplicable coincidences, right? It was just two fake billionaires who happened to be billionairing together. But if there is one thing we learned from The X-Files, it's that there are no coincidences.

I for one, will not weep when / if Billy Boy is thrown under The Big Club bus...