Coronavirus Lounge thread

This is not about changing minds anymore, it's time to prepare arguments for once the vax shaming begins.

For example you could feed materialistic scientism cultists their own medicine:

"You die, if you are unvaccinated."
"I don't care about the risk."
"Other people die, because you are unvaccinated!"
"I don't care if people I don't know die, as long as I survive, because I didn't take the poison."
"This is selfish!"
"Our entire society is based on being selfish. It's called capitalism, baby."
"We're all going to die because of you!"
"Actually people taking the depopulation drug are going to die, but that's needed anyway. Less traffic jams."
"But our constitution says human rights yadayadayada"
"The constitutional rights have been revoked with lockdowns."
and so on.

People rejecting Christianity have nothing to fall back on when trying to use moral-based arguments.
Personally I have decided to not argue with these people anymore. If people can't see it, if they don't wanna see it right now, tremendous suffering has to happen for them to open up a new avenue. Let's say blue pill normies who are inquiring about your arguments or getting into a discussion don't do that with genuine, benign reasons to learn and to share, but to shut you down and affirm their own misleading and false world view. That's all their interested in, I have no hope nor interest to make a normie see the truth if they are not genuinely desperately looking for it themselves. ''He who has ears let him hear, he who as eyes let him see''

aynrus

Pelican
For instance, good for DeSantis for opening up his state and hitting back against the virus regime, but he should have been able to clearly communicate to the public three simple ideas that are easy to understand:

1) The PCR test doesn’t work, it’s total trash (i.e. the high case numbers are fake)
2) the “new” virus has never been isolated
3) the experimental injections misnamed vaccines are dangerous and have already caused hundreds of thousands of injuries and thousands of fatalities at the bare minimum

He'd probably go "John Kennedy" if he did... he's a politician and knows how to manipulate the minds, including the ones of brain dead lemmings, so he navigates these waters in the safest possible way to avoid being exterminated as a politician.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
An Irish psychiatric team come to take a lady away under the Irish mental health act. I haven't got a clue what the lady's done to warrant this, but just look at the goons. If wearing that outfit for the coof isn't insanity, I don't what is. Peak clownworld.
I wonder if it would have played out differently, if the lady had the right to bear arms. The quacks look very creepy.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Am I supposed to die from laughter or something...?
Upside-smile.png

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Fark off! We're full!

:sneaky:
The Clown Show continues.
:sneaky:

Australians react to Scott Morrison's claim that our international borders will be closed 'INDEFINITELY' to protect our way of life as the Covid-19 pandemic continues to cause chaos overseas​

• Scott Morrison warned international borders could remain closed for a long time
  • Prime Minister said he wanted to protect the social freedoms of Australians
  • Reopening borders would raise the risk of another Covid-19 outbreak, he said
  • Sixty per cent of Daily Mail readers agree with decision to keep borders closed

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I previously complained in this thread about the COVID restrictions at the triathlons I signed up for this year. At yesterday's triathlon, however, it didn't end up being a big deal. They handed out disposable masks during check-in and told everyone to wear it, but about half the participants didn't bother to put theirs' on and no one said anything. Also, most of the race workers either pulled theirs' down below their chin or took them off completely. They also didn't try to enforce "social distancing" among the competitors like they said they would. After the race, the competitors, spectators, and race workers were mingling and socializing without masks just like they usually do even though they had previously said that no one would be allowed to hang around after the race was over.

I wasn't sure how it would be, because endurance cardio events seem to draw an equal mix of liberals and conservatives. Based on yesterday's events, it looks like the people involved in triathlons, at least, are generally more relaxed in their attitude about the situation.

People who are into fitness, even if they're liberal, seem to generally be less compliant with the scamdemic restrictions. If the globalists catch-on to this, I wonder if they'll try to prohibit people from engaging in fitness-related activities?

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I previously complained in this thread about the COVID restrictions at the triathlons I signed up for this year. At yesterday's triathlon, however, it didn't end up being a big deal. They handed out disposable masks during check-in and told everyone to wear it, but about half the participants didn't bother to put theirs' on and no one said anything. Also, most of the race workers either pulled theirs' down below their chin or took them off completely. They also didn't try to enforce "social distancing" among the competitors like they said they would. After the race, the competitors, spectators, and race workers were mingling and socializing without masks just like they usually do even though they had previously said that no one would be allowed to hang around after the race was over.

I wasn't sure how it would be, because endurance cardio events seem to draw an equal mix of liberals and conservatives. Based on yesterday's events, it looks like the people involved in triathlons, at least, are generally more relaxed in their attitude about the situation.

People who are into fitness, even if they're liberal, seem to generally be less compliant with the scamdemic restrictions. If the globalists catch-on to this, I wonder if they'll try to prohibit people from engaging in fitness-related activities?
I am almost sure that high T causes people to think more rationally. And yes, here in Germany the gyms have been closed for half a year by now. The goal is to get us all looking like Merkel.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I was at an outdoor event in the Midwest over the weekend: hundreds of people, no masks, people smoking pot and slamming beers, beards, sunglasses, dogs and beautiful weather.

Society is divided now into 'covid zombies' and the normal people.

Hundreds and hundreds of people, zero masks. This is in a covid hot zone, supposedly huge numbers, etc. Some of the guys there work at the local hospitals - they said the hospitals are empty. Its just PCR tests showing positive, zero to extremely mild cold symptoms. Honestly, I havent seen a sick person in a year. If people get the sniffles they go get a covid test - oh look, positive - numbers add up. But its adding up nothing, into a monsterous pile of nothing that we are supposed to fear.

It appears the COVID narrative is now collapsing. They got what they wanted... a redistribution of wealth, a massive amount of data on controlling the population and restricting their rights through fear, and set the foundation for the Mark. I suspect COVID will now recede like the ocean after a tidal wave and they will begin work on the next phase.

It is also important to note that anti-mask protests were inevitable. Now, every person who attended any sort of protest against COVID has had their face digitally recognized and a have a social profile created.

Last edited: