Coronavirus Lounge thread

Especially with the new bombs being dropped I am pretty confident on the fact that:

1. COVID was created in a lab to spread quickly among humans and funded by globalists in China.

2. COVID is an entirely benign symptomless virus. It was designed to spread easy and show up easily on tests. Why would the globalists bother to fund a deadly virus when lies can do the work of truth? Furthermore, they don't want to catch a deadly virus and end up dead after the dust settles.

It makes sense for globalists to use this harmless virus that is easily spread. Many people die every year... face it we are a fat lazy people with multiple co-morbilities in CHILDHOOD nevermind middle or late age. With this method a fat 30 year old diabetic with heart disease and a positive COVID test who was unable to recover from a head on car accident is now added to the COVID statistics. You can easily transfer wealth, restrict rights, and implement the communist draconian measures we see and nearly no one will resist because of the fear mongering supported by Stasi level actions of the citizenship.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
21c277d3ce037afb.png

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
The fascist mayor of my nearby metropolis finally partially lifted the outdoor mask mandate recently. I traveled to my office yesterday for the first time in about a month. It was a nice, mild, sunny day so many people were out walking on the sidewalks. As you could probably guess, about 80% of the snowflakes in the city were still wearing their masks outside, even if they were walking by themselves. When I walked by without my mask I gave them all a smile, intending to give them a polite greeting. I was suited up, which in my experience usually makes it much easier to interact with strangers. Without exception, however, they would look away or down and refuse to interact.

Here we go, an actual ‘Covid’ calculator so you can work out your own personal risk, assuming you accept that there is a killer virus out there in the first place.

https://qcovid.org/Calculation

Apparently, my absolute risk of death is 0.0055%. My risk of hospitalization is 0.0512%.

Why the hell would I want a vaccine for that!?

COVID associated death0.0009%1 in 111111
COVID associated hospital admission0.0241%1 in 4149

Its so retarded at this point but whatever.

Here we go, an actual ‘Covid’ calculator so you can work out your own personal risk, assuming you accept that there is a killer virus out there in the first place.

https://qcovid.org/Calculation

Apparently, my absolute risk of death is 0.0055%. My risk of hospitalization is 0.0512%.

Why the hell would I want a vaccine for that!?
I scored 0.0071%. My score "without factors" (i.e. accounting for age, height, weight etc) is 0.007. So I'm at 0.0001% higher risk than I should be. Better go mask up...

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
The scam is thick here. Something I heard today and didn't take into account before is that there are millions dying because of the lockdowns. Hunger, poverty, lack of general healthcare they could've had and so on. Even as we know the numbers are utterly rigged, a large portion of deaths is perhaps the literal result of the lockdowns.
Of course it is. Their mantra has always been "control through confusion". Whatever they preach, the opposite is generally the truth.

GuitarVH

Sparrow
Especially with the new bombs being dropped I am pretty confident on the fact that:

1. COVID was created in a lab to spread quickly among humans and funded by globalists in China.

2. COVID is an entirely benign symptomless virus. It was designed to spread easy and show up easily on tests. Why would the globalists bother to fund a deadly virus when lies can do the work of truth? Furthermore, they don't want to catch a deadly virus and end up dead after the dust settles.

It makes sense for globalists to use this harmless virus that is easily spread. Many people die every year... face it we are a fat lazy people with multiple co-morbilities in CHILDHOOD nevermind middle or late age. With this method a fat 30 year old diabetic with heart disease and a positive COVID test who was unable to recover from a head on car accident is now added to the COVID statistics. You can easily transfer wealth, restrict rights, and implement the communist draconian measures we see and nearly no one will resist because of the fear mongering supported by Stasi level actions of the citizenship.

COVID doesn't exist. It was made up in a boardroom not a lab room.

The Sars-Cov2 virus doesn't exist. It was fabricated using computer models based on assumptions. No sample of it being isolated exists in the world exactly because IT DOESN'T exist.

The PCR test is an absolute fraud and proves nothing about illness.

The story of COVID was created to convince the population to inject a cocktail of poisons and toxins into their body in the belief it will protect them from an imaginary deadly disease. This injection has already killed thousands, possibly tens of thousands (under reporting) and has unknown potential for long-term chronic damage.

The germ theory driving the pharmaceutical industry for the past 100 years is being called into question by many scientists, doctors and researchers. It appears they have a point.

Tippy

Robin
Looks like they are getting ready to delay reopening in the UK due to the 'Indian variant.' Also, talk of vaccinating young people more quickly due to them being suspected spreaders.

Salocin

Robin
As a father of an 8 year old I dread the day the "vaccine" is approved for kids.

I'm not concerned for my own well being, but I worry about my child. I can not trust her mother.

There's so much uncertainty about what's coming, and I don't know what to do.

I pray for God to have mercy on the children. Please intervene, Father!

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Further to something that I posted a while back, the Savonlinna Opera Festival, which takes place annually in Finland in July, has now been cancelled/postponed:

They had already drastically reduced the size of the audience, but it appears that even this wasn't enough. Can't say that I hold out much hope for Wacken and the other rock festivals if this has been pulled.

Sherman

Ostrich
Ok you can take your mask off now. But you need to keep being afraid. Here, we will give you a new reason to tremble in fear.

"A national terrorism alert issued Friday warns that violent extremists may take advantage of the easing of pandemic restrictions to conduct attacks.
The alert does not cite any specific threats. But it warns of potential danger from an increasingly complex and volatile mix that includes domestic terrorists inspired by various grievances, racial or ethnic hatred and influences from abroad."

unit414

Sparrow
Ok you can take your mask off now. But you need to keep being afraid. Here, we will give you a new reason to tremble in fear.

"A national terrorism alert issued Friday warns that violent extremists may take advantage of the easing of pandemic restrictions to conduct attacks.
The alert does not cite any specific threats. But it warns of potential danger from an increasingly complex and volatile mix that includes domestic terrorists inspired by various grievances, racial or ethnic hatred and influences from abroad."

Well, the city I live in lifted the mask mandate a couple of weeks ago, and yesterday no less than the CDC lifted it for the country. Actually thought I could go a couple of places and not have to mask up. Nope. Everywhere I went still required masks, and I opted not to go in. But my gym is cool. They lifted requirement the day after my city did. There is hardly a worse place to wear a mask than working out in a gym, and I think gym-goers being pissed about it was part of the reason gym changed policy as soon as they could. But grocery stores and everywhere else still require mask. A day *before* the CDC announcement I did go into a convenience store without one, even though sign on door required it. I was just daring the little arab in his cage to say something. He didn't.

So just like Sherman above said, they want us to keep being afraid. Nothing has really changed and I don't know what it's going to take if CDC recommendations aren't even good enough for all these hand-wringing companies and assorted little phaggots saying they plan to keep wearing no matter what.