Coronavirus Lounge thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I need a little help for my daily arguments with covidiots.

Every so often I get asked If I have taken the vaccine yet? My answer is no, I refuse to be afraid of a pandemic where the majority of cases are asymptomatic and most symptomatic cases are very mild anyway.
If the conversation isn't over yet, I say the pandemic narrative is build upon the faulty PCR tests. Even healthy people can be shown to be "infected" if you set an high enough cycle threshold. The faulty PCR test perfectly explain the "asymptomatic spread" of the virus (which I think is bullshit) and it also explains perfectly why thre is so many "infections" among the vaccinated. The problem is I cannot find any reliable source in the internet about the PCR tests.
Tell them to respect your pro nouns. Then call them racist

560.jpg

Wearing this is a bonus

Stop thinking. They dont

Make them "feel" *insert emotion* (guilty, stupid, ashamed, etc) and they'll farg off

Tippy

Robin
I wouldn't worry about debating with these people. They who want to see let them see. The others, let them be blind. Don't take that responsibility on your shoulders to enlighten them. They have to suffer first before they can see the truth. I've stopped completely arguing with normies. Waste of time. Don't defend yourself, don't even share that you're not gonna take the vaccine if you know they won't understand it. Ignore them and focus on the people who add value to your life, i.e. Christian/red pill people.
Right but it is complex when these covid believers are family members.

Tippy

Robin
Can someone give me an update on the Fauci situation ? I have been hearing his fall might be coming soon (would also be a white pill moment).

It sounds like in the US the narrative is crumbling. But maybe it just looks that way because I read too many red pill stories and it looks better than the UK's smothering blanket of propaganda.

MRAll134

Pelican
One of my colleagues asked me will a take the vaccine, I simply responded with 'no', not offering any reason. Then she said 'you must be an antivaxxer' in a joking way, to which I bluntly responded ' I must be'.
I always say: "I am pro-freedom" or "pro-freedom of choice." I don't let someone else determine the frame, or set the narrative.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Don't fall for this trap. It's theatre. If the MSM pushes out this story it is a Trojan horse. People are like ''Oh China! Look at China!''. What does this do? It does 2 things: 1. it underlines the fact that there is a virus, 2. it creates more division (US vs China vs Russia vs Mozambique whatever). Don't believe any narrative the MSM shows you.

Oh I'm aware of all that.
Yet on occasion, even when those Clowns are attempting to push one thing or the other.
It can come across as quite the mixed message when they have to shift Narrative or suddenly claim / announce something else.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretence was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic. And yet the rage that one felt was an abstract, undirected emotion which could be switched from one object to another like the flame of a blowlamp"

Its all relief valve / diversion.

Last edited:

gat

Pigeon
Just when you thought that the ceiling had been reached for insane behaviour, something comes along to take it to a whole new level. A friend at work told me how she had been walking home from work, and noticed a car coming towards her. Despite being alone in the vehicle, the driver was masked up. To her bewilderment, when the car got close, the driver swerved onto the other side of the road, and didn't move back onto the correct side until he was well past her. When I expressed my incredulity, she told me that she had witnessed something similar on several occasions.
you've got to be pulling my leg. lol.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Aside from being an NPC mask zombie, maybe the driver was trying to give the pedestrian a margin of safety from becoming a hood ornament, instead of being afraid of getting covaids from her?
Afraid not-the woman was on the pavement, and the car driver went right over onto the other side of the road. She did wonder what the driver would have done if there had been any traffic going in the opposite direction, as it was simple two lane, one in each direction, road.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Just heard on the radio, that while the virus is subsiding in the US, it is "The worst we have ever seen" in many countries (LOL)
Specifically, they mentioned India. They said official cases there were 37 million.

Which sounds absurdly high.

But then they said the "real" number could be 700 million :laughter::squintlol:

I suspect this is all news to pump up the vax, otherwise we would still be facing impending death and destruction here in the US.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A letter from the print edition of The Telegraph today, which I will quote in full:

"A friends mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2020. In November they were told she had, at best, until Christmas.

In that time, she caught Covid. She died on December 30th 2020. On the death certificate, a doctor put that she died of Covid. No, she died of cancer.

When the inquiry comes, they must look at this matter."

I wonder how many similar cases have occurred in the UK and, indeed, all over the world.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The only real question to remain unanswered. Was it an accidental lab leak or a purposeful bio-weapon.
I'm leaning towards the latter.

Voxday :

Covid-19 was manufactured

And the US government helped fund its development:

While analyzing COVID-19 samples last year in an attempt to create a vaccine, Dalgleish and Sørensen discovered 'unique fingerprints' in the virus that they say could only have arisen from manipulation in a laboratory. They said they tried to publish their findings but were rejected by major scientific journals which were at the time resolute that the virus jumped naturally from bats or other animals to humans.
Even when former MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove spoke out publicly saying the scientists' theory should be investigated, the idea was dismissed as 'fake news.'
Over a year later, leading academics, politicians and the media finally flipped, and have begun to contemplate the possibility that COVID-19 escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China - a lab where experiments included manipulating viruses to increase their infectiousness in order to study their potential effects on humans.
This week, President Joe Biden ordered the intelligence community to re-examine how the virus originated, including the lab accident theory. The announcement followed the revelation that a previously undisclosed intelligence report had been made to the White House, claiming that several researchers at the Wuhan institute were hospitalized with illness in November 2019. The document was uncovered this week by the Wall Street Journal.
US health officials have also come under fire for allegedly funding researchers' controversial and risky experiments at the Wuhan lab.
Now, Dalgleish and Sørensen have authored a new study, which concludes that 'SARS-Coronavirus-2 has no credible natural ancestor' and that it is 'beyond reasonable doubt' that the virus was created through 'laboratory manipulation'.
In the 22-page paper which is set to be published in the scientific journal Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery, the scientists describe their months-long 'forensic analysis', looking back at experiments done at the Wuhan lab between 2002 and 2019.
Digging through archives of journals and databases, Dalgleish and Sørensen pieced together how Chinese scientists, some working in concert with American universities, allegedly built the tools to create the coronavirus. Much of the work was centered around controversial 'Gain of Function' research – temporarily outlawed in the US under the Obama administration.
Gain of Function involves tweaking naturally occurring viruses to make them more infectious, so that they can replicate in human cells in a lab, allowing the virus's potential effect on humans to be studied and better understood.
Dalgleish and Sørensen claim that scientists working on Gain of Function projects took a natural coronavirus 'backbone' found in Chinese cave bats and spliced onto it a new 'spike', turning it into the deadly and highly transmissible SARS-Cov-2.
One tell-tale sign of alleged manipulation the two men highlighted was a row of four amino acids they found on the SARS-Cov-2 spike.
In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Sørensen said the amino acids all have a positive charge, which cause the virus to tightly cling to the negatively charged parts of human cells like a magnet, and so become more infectious. But because, like magnets, the positively charged amino acids repel each other, it is rare to find even three in a row in naturally occurring organisms, while four in a row is 'extremely unlikely,' the scientist said.
'The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row. The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it,' Dalgleish told DailyMail.com.
Their new paper says these features of SARS-Cov-2 are 'unique fingerprints' which are 'indicative of purposive manipulation', and that 'the likelihood of it being the result of natural processes is very small.'
Thereby demonstrating, once more, that the so-called "conspiracy theorists" are more reliable than the mainstream media narrative. It will be interesting to learn why this paper is now being permitted to see the light of day, in that we'd heard about these unnatural "fingerprints" last year. Perhaps there is simply too much evidence for it to be credibly denied, or perhaps the failure of the mass mRNA-modification program needs a new narrative.
UPDATE: Karl Denninger has more than a few questions about this belated mainstream acknowledgement of what has long been obvious too:

Don't get me wrong -- China's involvement should certainly be investigated as proposed. But we cannot exclude US actors; Anthony Fauci, for example, who early on slammed Trump for suggesting that the virus had originated in the Wuhan lab, stating in public that was impossible when he, personally, knew damn well that the NIH had provided grant money to Peter Dazak's EcoHealth and they published results of laboratory work at Wuhan that, by any reasonable definition, was in fact gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses including enhancing their infectivity in humanized mice.
Peter gave a video interview where he described grafting spike protein enhancements onto bat coronaviruses for research purposes, and the work was being done at the Wuhan lab.
Not just Fauci either -- there are many people who were almost-certainly involved in this at the NIH including Fauci's wife who presumably had to sign off on the Bioethics aspects as she runs that department.
I look forward to Twitter and Facebook restoring all of those accounts they banned for prematurely mentioning the truth about Corona-chan... that seems likely, right? And they're totally going to ban all those mainstream accounts that perpetrated the Fake News, right?

Its another manufactured ruse. They are only saying it is lab made to push something else.

This isn't about the truth and never has been. We are subverted and demoralised so we break and things like this serve that purpose.
Exactly. We can be sure it’s nonsense for the following sentence:
Now, Dalgleish and Sørensen have authored a new study, which concludes that 'SARS-Coronavirus-2 has no credible natural ancestor' and that it is 'beyond reasonable doubt' that the virus was created through 'laboratory manipulation'.
For a full year and more, there has been no honest debate or discussion of the viability of the PCR test, on which this whole hoax hinges, even though literally thousands of scientists believe it to be unreliable and its misuse responsible for creating this panic. No matter many virologists criticize the way the test is used, this is never reported, or is reported only to pour scorn on them and give them the Snopes treatment.

Now two scientists are paraded everywhere for their “beyond reasonable doubt” - why? It would seem there is “beyond reasonable doubt” that the PCR test was misused from the start and that “asymptomatic” transmission doesn’t even exist, but was used to generate fear and compliance - but that’s still not being properly reported.

But if this was created in a lab and it’s a bio-weapon, then they can then claim it has deadly properties not found in nature, it’s a unique disease not like other diseases and therefore herd immunity can’t be reached without the Vaxx. More and more scientists were putting out videos arguing that herd immunity was reached and warning of the dangers associated with the Vaxx and downplaying the need for the Vaxx, by way of comparison with other diseases. But if this is some unique lab engineered monstrosity, they can yet again dismiss whatever expertise goes against their lockdown / vaccine narrative, and dismiss yet again the chorus of scientific voices critical of the government overreach.

By saying it was invented in a lab, they give themselve carte Blanche to ignore scientific advice they don’t want to hear, since they can just claim this is not like any other disease found in nature. They can also give themselves an alibi for the inevitable failure of the quackzines by attributing the harm they cause to the “bioengineered” virus and not the genuine bioengineering involved in the experimental gene therapy they falsely labelled as conventional vaccines and sold to the public. Note this sentence:
In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Sørensen said the amino acids all have a positive charge, which cause the virus to tightly cling to the negatively charged parts of human cells like a magnet, and so become more infectious. But because, like magnets, the positively charged amino acids repel each other, it is rare to find even three in a row in naturally occurring organisms, while four in a row is 'extremely unlikely,' the scientist said.
That word again: magnets, magnets, magnets. Training the public to associate “magnetic” properties to the Covid itself and not the Vaxx. Remember all those videos of magnets sticking to the injection sites of people’s arms after they had the Vaxx? Better to muddy the waters now so that people get so hopelessly confused they can’t think straight - seed the notion of magnets and magnetism being connected to Covid rather than to the poison Vaxx.

Also, if worst comes to worst, and this whole hoax does blow up in their faces, they can just scapegoat China for everything, from the lockdown destroyed economy to vaccine deaths. Better to plant the seed - or replant it - that it’s all China’s fault. And if even that doesn’t work, they can throw Fauci to the wolves and pin the whole mess on him.

I don’t mean these two scientists are necessarily bad faith actors, they might be they might not. But we’ve seen time and again how whatever science serves the interests of power gets hyped up in the media, and whatever science doesn’t - like science trashing the validity of the PCR test or the various scientists whose work has revived Terrain Theory and undermined Germ Theory - is tossed onto the garbage heap.

MajorStyles

Pelican
The only real question to remain unanswered. Was it an accidental lab leak or a purposeful bio-weapon.
I'm leaning towards the latter.

Voxday :

Covid-19 was manufactured

And the US government helped fund its development:

Thereby demonstrating, once more, that the so-called "conspiracy theorists" are more reliable than the mainstream media narrative. It will be interesting to learn why this paper is now being permitted to see the light of day, in that we'd heard about these unnatural "fingerprints" last year. Perhaps there is simply too much evidence for it to be credibly denied, or perhaps the failure of the mass mRNA-modification program needs a new narrative.
UPDATE: Karl Denninger has more than a few questions about this belated mainstream acknowledgement of what has long been obvious too:

I look forward to Twitter and Facebook restoring all of those accounts they banned for prematurely mentioning the truth about Corona-chan... that seems likely, right? And they're totally going to ban all those mainstream accounts that perpetrated the Fake News, right?

Somebody in that thread had a great take, which I will just post verbatim below. It's what I have been suspecting for the last few months:

"They're getting ready to pin it all on Trump. People WILL figure out that the vaccine program has been a serious mistake, and they'll want to find the person responsible. How easy would it be for the MSM to spin the entire situation as being entirely Trump's fault...

"After years of scandals, former president Donald Trump chose the most wicked route to win the second term - become the saviour of a pandemic he himself had manufactured. Working together with Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates, the disgraced president concocted a plan to drive into the hearts of people around the world, and to then bring them salvation. All in a bid to secure a second term in White House. Following an acquittal after a tumultous impeachment process regarding a false accusation of his presidential opponent and duly-elected president Joe Biden - may God rest his soul - former president Trump is now awaiting trial for crimes against humanity. Experts predict it will be a formality ending with life in prison or worse.

'The Supreme Court will see justice done' said President Kamala Harris after the funeral procession of former president Joe Biden, who suffered a fatal heart attack that was linked to the vaccine produced as part of former president Trump's much-touted Warp Speed program.

In other news, more and more people are being enrolled into the Universal Basic Income program. Due to the biggest economic crash in world history following a botched mass vaccination program that has led to the deaths of untold millions, with many more to follow in the coming few years as a result of vaccine-induced auto-immune disease, the global community is now poised for a Fourth Industrial Revolution."

As things stand now, this is the kind of long-term play they seem to be going for."

That IS a really smart take! That is very believable. And that would explain why negative press is starting to filter out about Fauci and Gates as well, include linking Gates to Epstein, if they’re preparing to throw all three - Trump, Gates, Fauci - to the wolves and let them take the fall. Think of all the lawyers out there chomping at the bit to take on as many clients as possible from people whose family members were killed by the Vaxx, which as we know never even received full FDA approval, it was authorized for emergency use only.

And to be honest: Trump deserves some blame for allowing Operation Warp Speed to go ahead in the first place.